Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Details of who is lucifer

Dustin Chellette

I have read bits and parts talking about how the originals came to earth for gold and they wanted to kill humanity after using us to mine gold but lucifer said no. And that there is no real Christain god. So does that mean he isn't a fallen angel?? Also, plz can someone explain the above story in detail for me. (I only know the main thing)

Read the recommended site (http://www.joyofsatan.org), everything's there. Not just bits and parts, read everything there. Satanism has nothing to do with xianity's bullcrap, it's ancient Paganism as it's expained there.

--- In [email protected], "Dustin Chellette" <dustinchellette@... wrote:

I have read bits and parts talking about how the originals came to earth for gold and they wanted to kill humanity after using us to mine gold but lucifer said no. And that there is no real Christain god. So does that mean he isn't a fallen angel?? Also, plz can someone explain the above story in detail for me. (I only know the main thing)

<td val[/IMG]It is blasphemy to call Enki an angel of any kind.Remember one of the rules is NO Blasphemy of any kind or be banned.So I suggest you read joyofstan.com a lot more before posting again.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 5/31/12, Dustin Chellette <dustinchellette@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Details of who is lucifer
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 2:33 AM

[/TD]

Not only a blasphemy but you may attract some negative beings instead of our Gods if you refer to them as "angels" in a ritual. I remember some guy had this bad thing happen to him, he wrote a prayer addressing to the "fallen angels" and he attracted some real nasty enemy angelic vampire.

"Angels" always refers to the enemies of Satan, even "fallen" angels.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

It is blasphemy to call Enki an angel of any kind.Remember one of the rules is NO Blasphemy of any kind or be banned.So I suggest you read joyofstan.com a lot more before posting again.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

..Hail Satan!! 'angels' are enemy Nordics.
"Most people are not aware of the higher purpose of Satanism. The Earth has been the target of a soul farm.² Satan is the "Liberator of Humanity.
Xianity and its cohorts are a hoax. Satan and his Demons are here to help us get out from under the position of being used as energy livestock in a slaughterhouse for alien consumption. The enemy Nordics who saw no use for humanity, following the completion of the mining project, sought to follow plan and have us all destroyed. Nephilim that "took wives" and taught humanity, such as Azazel and Set, were banished, cursed and condemned...."
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dustin Chellette" <dustinchellette@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]First of all you read JOS completely and also read 'The Lost Book of Enki'.

--- On Thu, 5/31/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Details of who is lucifer
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2012, 4:05 PM

Not only a blasphemy but you may attract some negative beings instead of our Gods if you refer to them as "angels" in a ritual. I remember some guy had this bad thing happen to him, he wrote a prayer addressing to the "fallen angels" and he attracted some real nasty enemy angelic vampire.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

It is blasphemy to call Enki an angel of any kind.Remember one of the rules is NO Blasphemy of any kind or be banned.So I suggest you read joyofstan.com a lot more before posting again.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

No lucifer isnt a fallen angel hes a extraterrestrial from another planet who created us through genetic engineering. The whole bible is bullshit and very blasphemous towards our creator and our other gods. Read exposingchristianity on the joyofsatan bro. Hail Enki and the gods of Duat
------------------------------
On Thu, May 31, 2012 9:05 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dustin Chellette" <dustinchellette@... wrote:
Originals? I'm not sure where you came up with that term. You shouldn't try to create your own explanations for the blanks your old xian religion created, research a little deeper. As a Satanist you want nothing to do with angels... they are pure negative energy. You should focus on meditations and getting rid of the old programming religion did to your mind. Clean your aura hard core.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back