Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Detaching Others' Links??

S.S. 666

I have a good friend, that is dedicated Satanist but is coming from a heavy xian background therefore his mind is still programmed at some levels. He has problems in meditating constantly, but he is trying to overcome alla of this and is very willful in my opinion and working with persistence where possible.

The point is, I amsure he has strong unconscious links to his chakras from his father, and this is affecting his life for the worst as his behaviour is affected by him, thus the father is a deep rooted vampire influencing his thoughts.
I have some personal experience in detaching links, it is very important and changed my life for the better under many aspects; I also know very well how this fucking vampires can be strong and persistent and can manifest a lot of emotions in your mind to avoid you detach them, during the meditation for detachment.

The point is, my friend is overwhelmed by this vampire and is unable to detach the vampire by himself as his mind is always finding a way to turn around the meditation.
At some levels his mind wants to reject the vampire, but seems unable to overcome the vampire attachment strenght.

Do you think is it possible to meditate on detaching links from another person's chakras?
I know each of us should be able to do this by himself, but this is an extreme situation and the person is worth being helped; so do you think is it possible to detach links to help him get rid of thoughts coming from the vampire, or will it be useless?
I was thinking to use Runes like Ansuz or Uruz rather than the TH vibration that seems more effective on the self in my opinion.

I do believe you can do it for him, but you should think... If YOU do it for him, then what will HE achieve by that? I mean... what if this is a trial that he must overcome? Some kind of test? Something he must fight on his own, so that he will become stronger. If you do it, I believe it would be like you do not allow him to evolve the way he would/should.What if you consider your friend too weak? Maybe he is stronger than you think?Have you told him about how to cut the links? He does *not* have to do the whole meditation HP Maxine has posted. I know my mother is a psychic vampire but I have not cut my spiritual ties with her. I MANAGED for all these years to live with her sucking my energy and this has made me stronger. It's also made me wiser, as I know the consequences of certain situations, and I know how to protect myself.
So, if your friend speaks English, I would suggest you give him this to read: http://twinss-r.tumblr.com/tiredIn this link I thoroughly explain the consequences of having your energies drained/sucked by others, and I also explain a method to cut off ties.I've noticed that my mother may connect to my solar plexus chakra if we yell at each other or something like that. So, I cut this link, and this is it. I do not have to do a 40 days working, and to be honest, I don't want to cut her off my life. I know, I've known her from past lives.
The same probably applies to your friend.I believe you shouldn't do the working for him. You should give him the link I just gave you, or explain to him yourself some things. Tell him he HAS the power to do it; as long as he wants to. This is his own trial, his own battle. Believe me, as soon as he finds the method on how to deal with the situation he will feel an unbelievably rewarding satisfaction; instead of you, just solving the problem for him.

Στις 8:07 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Δεκεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have a good friend, that is dedicated Satanist but is coming from a heavy xian background therefore his mind is still programmed at some levels. He has problems in meditating constantly, but he is trying to overcome alla of this and is very willful in my opinion and working with persistence where possible.

The point is, I amsure he has strong unconscious links to his chakras from his father, and this is affecting his life for the worst as his behaviour is affected by him, thus the father is a deep rooted vampire influencing his thoughts.
I have some personal experience in detaching links, it is very important and changed my life for the better under many aspects; I also know very well how this fucking vampires can be strong and persistent and can manifest a lot of emotions in your mind to avoid you detach them, during the meditation for detachment.

The point is, my friend is overwhelmed by this vampire and is unable to detach the vampire by himself as his mind is always finding a way to turn around the meditation.
At some levels his mind wants to reject the vampire, but seems unable to overcome the vampire attachment strenght.

Do you think is it possible to meditate on detaching links from another person's chakras?
I know each of us should be able to do this by himself, but this is an extreme situation and the person is worth being helped; so do you think is it possible to detach links to help him get rid of thoughts coming from the vampire, or will it be useless?
I was thinking to use Runes like Ansuz or Uruz rather than the TH vibration that seems more effective on the self in my opinion.

Yes and this is very easy actually. In HP Hooded Cobras pdf file there is a sermon where he talks about removing enemy influences etc. I am not able to recall the exact headline.

You choose either Algiz or Ur rune and visualize your chakra (I started with the crown and down to the base) engulfed in blue satanic flames and with an affirmation "All connection and influences of the enemies of Satan are destroyed completely and permanently. NOW!!!"

This not only help in getting rid of psychic vampires and unwanted influences but also empowers your chakras and open your astral perception even more including a peaceful and centered feeling.

For better explanation look for the sermon in HP Hooded Cobras pdf file.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Either way, I figured I had the time to find the method that is best to use with this kind of situation if anyone would have problems in finding it. And I apologize for the text to be weird as it is copy and paste...Enjoy:

Freeing your Soul from enemy influences / Psychic
Vampires.

I wanted to write on about some notes. There are people who are posting about being terrorized by
others, either at school or whatever. Or people getting abused in home. Except of the obvious, that you
should do your aura of protection, I wanted to mention something that I personally found quite handy.
Before and since we have came to Satanism, we had met with people etc, many had jewish 'friends'
because they didn't even know about them back then. Or close ties to assholes and destructive persons,
psychic vampires etc.

I found out that by sealing your chakras against these persons, not only this will increase your powers
but all these psychic vampire bullies [like family persons] who leech on our souls and later come back
with our soul power to attack us, or discourage us or whatever, will be easily dealt with this method. An
infamous psychic tactic of bullies is simple. They drain the fuck out of their victim, then later they
pretend to be rambo and the actually strong person, is nothing but a host to another parasitic soul. You
should never allow it, neither you work your ass off meditating for fools to come and drain you and use
your energy against you. This can be the case sometimes with family members. Who have really
ingrained in your mind that you're weaker or something, or have worked overtime to make you their
slave. This is a little meditation that nevertheless, will help your mental and spiritual part to the
extremes. Because it will help your soul break free from all these influences of Satan's enemies.
Influences from Satan's enemies are nothing but horrible. You don't need them in anyway.

****The meditation is quite simple:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel
your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.

Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all
connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"

You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you
want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix
something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned
and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that
would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people
you could have linked 'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and
just this.

Another way to do this, is this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Back.html

Though because sometimes we do not know who the offending asshole is, its cool to do the above, your
ordinary Aura cleaning and Aura of protection. When your aura of protection grows extremely powerful,
it will help you maintain your energies high and powerful, on its own. It will deny links with all these sick
faint hearted vampires who seem to have loved most of us since a young age. This method described
above is on the point and will destroy the bad links whatever they may be, to whomever they may be.
Aura of protection, in the long run, will really, really help you in your spiritual freedom aside many other
things. But some things are better to be done manually, like in the way described above.

My personal experience with this is that this meditation felt very freeing. I felt an instant relief from bad
thoughts, self hate and some other crazy stuff that for years, I thought were my own. Probably these
were from damned souls or other and I was sucking them up as in the past, I had a tendency to share
the pain and be very empathic with others. I also noted a nice rise in how much I felt my energies. My
energies for once felt not dilluted. There were times I would meditate and feel energy loss, from sources
I didn't even know why or how. So if anyone tries that, please let me know. If more people find that
helpful, we will post this on other groups to benefit others.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I thank you both Light Yagami and taolvanswd as you cleared a bit my mind, as I was too concerned about my friend - I hate to see people suffering and I also suffered the same in the past, so I probably overreacted.
It is difficult for me to distance from him as we are co-workers so we share several time together, and he is sometimes draining me unwillingly.
[/IMG][/url]

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 10:21:32 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Detaching Others' Links??

Yes its possible S.S. 666 - just use ETHICS! And do not do more than you'd do for yourself. One at a time. 

Also you must distance yourself energeticly from this person. And be strong of your own mind. 

You should not make a person dependant on you though. I know some people are against it and that we all should learn for ourselves. But because people are on different levels it is not always possible to get something fixed, if a person is higher than you that attacks you standing up is harder to them.

Practicing on other people is different than on yourself. You know you can move your own energy, but moving someone elses is different. 
So depending on what you want to do.. well.. has he tried detaching during a ritual?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back