Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DESTRUCTION RITUAL 24th of AUGUST, SATURDAY

vabzirteloch

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Date: 24th of August, 2013, Saturday. Hours of Saturn (if it's not suitable for you, do it in the hours of Mars, http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/ check this program to get the exact time for your location). The Moon will be in the sign of Aries, good for destruction. Check this website for Void of Course Moon times in your location, and avoid them: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp

The goal of the ritual: Destruction of the Jewish race.

Runic affirmation: "The energies of (name of rune) destroy the Jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."

Ritual affirmation: "The Jewish race is completely and quickly destroyed for ever."

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

The ritual Sigil is found here in the PDF version of the Ritual:
http://www.exposinghun.heliohost.org/De ... 8-2013.pdf

Print out or draw the Sigil on a paper before the ritual, with the same colors.

The ritual will be separated in two parts:

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Bathe before the ritual, clean the room or place where you will do it, and prepare everything.

Part 1: Self-empowerment

1. Vibrating a mantra: Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru

Pronunciation:

AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH ---
GUU-RUU

If your circumstances allow it, vibrate the mantra aloud, if not, vibrate it in your mind. Try to feel the vibration with whicever one you do. Repeat 20 times.

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

Turn in the direction of EAST, and say: "Satan to the East."
Invoke the element of AIR for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Turn in the direction of NORTH, and say: "Beelzebub to the North."
Invoke the element of EARTH for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Turn in the direction of WEST, and say: "Astaroth to the West."
Invoke the element of WATER for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Turn in the direction of SOUTH, and say: "Azazel to the South."
Invoke the element of FIRE for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Turn in the direction of EAST AGAIN.
Invoke the element of AKASHA for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

3. Recite the Invocation to Satan

„In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.”

4. Getting the energy buzz

Lay down on the floor in corpse position (or as you wish), and wait for the energy buzz. If it doesn't work, try some visualization too. Feel the energy inside your body. Do this for 5 minutes after you get the energy buzz.

Part 2: Destruction

1. Go into a deep trance

2. Evoke the element of Akasha into the Sigil. Do it with 9 breaths, and say in your mind the following affirmation at every breath:
"The element of Akasha ensures the success of my working."

3. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
"The energies of THURISAZ destroy the jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."
As you exhale, vibrate the rune THURISAZ, and visualize all the TH runes on the sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: TH-TH-TH-O-O-O-R-R-R-E-E-E-S-S-S-AH-AH-AH-Z-Z-Z) (OO is like in "too" and EE is like in "bee", AH is like in "father")
After the 9 vibrations, say the ritual affirmation once:
"The Jewish race is completely and quickly destroyed for ever."

4. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
"The energies of HAGALAZ destroy the jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."
As you exhale, vibrate the rune HAGAL, and visualize all the H runes on the sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: H-H-H-AH-AH-AH-G-G-G-AH-AH-AH-L-L-L) (AH is like in "father", G is guttural)

5. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
"The energies of ISA destroy the jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."
As you exhale, vibrate the rune ISA, and visualize all the I runes on the sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: I-I-I-Z-Z-Z-AH-AH-AH) (AH is like in "father")

6. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
"The energies of SOWILO destroy the jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."
As you exhale, vibrate the rune SOWILO, and visualize the entire Sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: S-S-S-OH-OH-OH-W-W-W-E-E-E-L-L-L-OH-OH-OH) (OH is like in "go", EE is like in "bee")

7. Meditate for a few minutes on the goal of the ritual, visualize the Jews dying en masse. Pestilences, destroyed by war, atomic bombs, mass destruction, firestorms, earthquakes, be creative. KNOW that this is happening NOW, and it's inevitable. While doing this, say the ritual affirmation 9 times:

8. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT, DON'T LEAVE IT OUT!
See the Sigil shining in red more intensely, and while you are doing this, say 9 times:
"I align the destructive energies of this Sigil with the destructive energies of the Sigils of all Satanic Warriors."

DO NOT BURN THE SIGIL!!! PUT IT IN A PLACE WHERE IT WON'T BE DISTURBED, NOT EVEN BY YOU.

9. This concludes the ritual. Vibrate AUM once (AH-OO-MM), then thank Father Satan and the Powers of Hell for their assistance, and lastly, clean your aura and chakras thoroughly.

I have a question - what then will be with the sigil? how long to keep it undesturbed?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Date: 24th of August, 2013, Saturday. Hours of Saturn (if it's not suitable for you, do it in the hours of Mars, http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/ check this program to get the exact time for your location). The Moon will be in the sign of Aries, good for destruction. Check this website for Void of Course Moon times in your location, and avoid them: http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp

Runic affirmation: "The energies of (name of rune) destroy the Jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."

Ritual affirmation: "The Jewish race is completely and quickly destroyed for ever."

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Bathe before the ritual, clean the room or place where you will do it, and prepare everything.

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

If your circumstances allow it, vibrate the mantra aloud, if not, vibrate it in your mind. Try to feel the vibration with whicever one you do. Repeat 20 times.

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

Invoke the element of AIR for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Invoke the element of EARTH for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Invoke the element of WATER for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Invoke the element of FIRE for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

Invoke the element of AKASHA for 10 breaths. If you are advanced, do it for 20 breaths. If you are new, do it only 3-4 times.

In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever."

Lay down on the floor in corpse position (or as you wish), and wait for the energy buzz. If it doesn't work, try some visualization too. Feel the energy inside your body. Do this for 5 minutes after you get the energy buzz.

1. Go into a deep trance

2. Evoke the element of Akasha into the Sigil. Do it with 9 breaths, and say in your mind the following affirmation at every breath:

3. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
"The energies of THURISAZ destroy the jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."
As you exhale, vibrate the rune THURISAZ, and visualize all the TH runes on the sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: TH-TH-TH-O-O-O-R-R-R-E-E-E-S-S-S-AH-AH-AH-Z-Z-Z) (OO is like in "too" and EE is like in "bee", AH is like in "father")

4. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
"The energies of HAGALAZ destroy the jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."
As you exhale, vibrate the rune HAGAL, and visualize all the H runes on the sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: H-H-H-AH-AH-AH-G-G-G-AH-AH-AH-L-L-L) (AH is like in "father", G is guttural)

5. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
As you exhale, vibrate the rune ISA, and visualize all the I runes on the sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: I-I-I-Z-Z-Z-AH-AH-AH) (AH is like in "father")

6. Direct RED energy into the Sigil with 9 breaths. As you inhale, say in your mind:
"The energies of SOWILO destroy the jewish race completely, quickly and for ever."
As you exhale, vibrate the rune SOWILO, and visualize the entire Sigil lighting up in red color. (Pronunciation: S-S-S-OH-OH-OH-W-W-W-E-E-E-L-L-L-OH-OH-OH) (OH is like in "go", EE is like in "bee")

7. Meditate for a few minutes on the goal of the ritual, visualize the Jews dying en masse. Pestilences, destroyed by war, atomic bombs, mass destruction, firestorms, earthquakes, be creative. KNOW that this is happening NOW, and it's inevitable. While doing this, say the ritual affirmation 9 times:

See the Sigil shining in red more intensely, and while you are doing this, say 9 times:
"I align the destructive energies of this Sigil with the destructive energies of the Sigils of all Satanic Warriors."

DO NOT BURN THE SIGIL!!! PUT IT IN A PLACE WHERE IT WON'T BE DISTURBED, NOT EVEN BY YOU.

9. This concludes the ritual. Vibrate AUM once (AH-OO-MM), then thank Father Satan and the Powers of Hell for their assistance, and lastly, clean your aura and chakras thoroughly.

Other dates could be August 26 and 28, September 2, 4 after 8 am (look out for your location) and 5.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever."

1. Go into a deep trance

I plan to post this ritual several times later, when the Moon is more or less in a favorable position, so we can use this Sigil then, and charge it even more. I believe the repeated charging and the connecting of the Sigils in Step 8 will make the working very powerful.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

I have a question - what then will be with the sigil? how long to keep it undesturbed?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

1. Go into a deep trance

Thanks for posting this. I was looking for the destruction ritual. I won't be able to immediately jump in as I am still at the basic stage. But I have bookmarked it so that I can join in the destruction rituals when I am sufficiently empowered.

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

1. Go into a deep trance

I have few questions

1. Can I do the ritual at night at 10 pm (saturns time at my location)
2. Can I do the ritual with my sister? and if yes do we need two sigils or just one?

Hail Satan!
Hail all brothers and sisters of Satan!

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

1. Go into a deep trance

I choose Black Magical working dates on basis of the following: Tuesday or Saturday, past Full Moon (waning for some time), Moon in signs of Aries, Capricorn, Scorpio or Pisces.

I will post this again when all of the above things are in favor of the working.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Egon Albrecht" <egon88@... wrote:

Other dates could be August 26 and 28, September 2, 4 after 8 am (look out for your location) and 5.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

1. Go into a deep trance

so if I do it 26 and 28, can I still align it with everyone how are doing on 24?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Egon Albrecht" <egon88@... wrote:

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

1. Go into a deep trance

The Sigils won't be burned, so they will be constantly doing what they are programmed to do. If you join in later, that's fine, the energies of your Sigil will add more power to the already existing energy network. On 26th the Moon is in Taurus, if you want to join that week, I think you shoud do it on the 26th, because on the 28th the Moon is in Gemini, which isn't quite a Black Magic sign.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

so if I do it 26 and 28, can I still align it with everyone how are doing on 24?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Egon Albrecht" <egon88@ wrote:

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

1. Go into a deep trance

1. Yes.
2. Yes. In that case, I think one Sigil is enough, you should both concentrate on that one Sigil.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mayukayu" <mayukayu@... wrote:

I have few questions

1. Can I do the ritual at night at 10 pm (saturns time at my location)
2. Can I do the ritual with my sister? and if yes do we need two sigils or just one?

Hail Satan!
Hail all brothers and sisters of Satan!

Destruction Ritual
August 24th 2013.
Saturday

Runes being used:

THURISAZ
HAGALAZ
ISA
SOWILO

1. Self-empowerment
2. The Destruction

Pronunciation:

GUU-RUU

2. Invoking the elements

Go into trance

1. Go into a deep trance

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back