Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Desperately Want To Kill Myself - Need Urgent Advice

dshiznit6996

I am diagnosed with depression among other things (anxiety, insomia, etc) and recently have felt extreme depression. I have trouble keeping a regular meditation order, the only contact I've had with father was a tray with two blue candles on it burning my friends dedication ritual prayer in the flame turning which baffled me. However I haven't been able to reach him and have little confidence in my abilities, I've been opening my third eye and feel little affect.

I'm unsure if I'm being attacked by greys, or anything. I have no altar, I feel without any guidance soon I will surely kill myself. I feel the urge to now but decided to ask for help before I did anything drastic. I've been cleaing my aura and meditating.

First thing, get some professional help. Depression is a serious medical condition and you must get treatment. Yes it will no doubt mean taking some meds, but do it, for it could save your life. It's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about & is far more common than we'd like to think! Go to a walk-in clinic if necessary, or even call a "hot line" to get the ball rolling. I mean it! It's 'job one' at the moment.

As for your abilities, we were all new once and I'd guess every last one of us had doubts and fears that we'd ever "get it". Just take it slowly and easily; don't rush things especially right now -- managing your severe depression is your priority right now -- and take things one step at a time. It does take time.

New people can get discouraged when they interact with others in the groups because these others seem so knowledgeable. The truth is, these people have been dedicated for quite some time and some have also been involved with the occult for years, even decades, before that. As I said before, we were all new once and when we came to Spiritual Satanism, we all started from the same place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@... wrote:

I am diagnosed with depression among other things (anxiety, insomia, etc) and recently have felt extreme depression. I have trouble keeping a regular meditation order, the only contact I've had with father was a tray with two blue candles on it burning my friends dedication ritual prayer in the flame turning which baffled me. However I haven't been able to reach him and have little confidence in my abilities, I've been opening my third eye and feel little affect.

I'm unsure if I'm being attacked by greys, or anything. I have no altar, I feel without any guidance soon I will surely kill myself. I feel the urge to now but decided to ask for help before I did anything drastic. I've been cleaing my aura and meditating.

We all LOVE YOU dshiznit6996 so plz don't kill your self. Father Satan does LOVES YOU and CARES ABOUT YOU(dshiznit6996). For few months now I think the enemy has been influencing many of us and really playing with our emotions. I have had extreme bouts of anger and saddness that I usually do not. Also, though when openning the chakras deppression and many other sad emotions will come to the surface and some of them can be very stong, in the beginning stages the soul/mind is chaotic and it is in a CLEANING stage. IT's all of those memmories/emotions that we hid way down and thought we never had, blasting out to the sureface. IT does pass and then there is peace/bliss stage arrives. But I do believe the enemy has really been playing with our emotions these few months. To help you should get some anti-deppresants and hang in there. Father does LOVE YOU (DSHIZNIT6969) and so do I. I will be looking forward of hearing back from you about your success with the cleaning out of your surefacing emotions.

WE LOVE YOU DHSIZNIT6969 WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969 WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969 WE REALLY REALLLY MADLY LOVE YOU YOU YOU DSHIZNIT6969 AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) seeing your face smile would make my day. Don't give up on us we need you and love you your apart of our family!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@... wrote:

Did I forget to mention that I LOVE YOU dshiznit6969 cause I do and now I haveyour email memmerized in my head...... LOVE YEAH

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

We all LOVE YOU dshiznit6996 so plz don't kill your self. Father Satan does LOVES YOU and CARES ABOUT YOU(dshiznit6996). For few months now I think the enemy has been influencing many of us and really playing with our emotions. I have had extreme bouts of anger and saddness that I usually do not. Also, though when openning the chakras deppression and many other sad emotions will come to the surface and some of them can be very stong, in the beginning stages the soul/mind is chaotic and it is in a CLEANING stage. IT's all of those memmories/emotions that we hid way down and thought we never had, blasting out to the sureface. IT does pass and then there is peace/bliss stage arrives. But I do believe the enemy has really been playing with our emotions these few months. To help you should get some anti-deppresants and hang in there. Father does LOVE YOU (DSHIZNIT6969) and so do I. I will be looking forward of hearing back from you about your success with the cleaning out of your surefacing emotions.

WE LOVE YOU DHSIZNIT6969 WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969 WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969 WE REALLY REALLLY MADLY LOVE YOU YOU YOU DSHIZNIT6969 AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) seeing your face smile would make my day. Don't give up on us we need you and love you your apart of our family!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@ wrote:

hey man, we was all at a low point. but all that aint the way. i got some things wrong with me to. so iknow. n  just cuz father aint contact u yet dont mean he wont keep some hope nigga. he comes in wierd ways...he'll get at u., but u just gotta do with what u got. i aint had a altar for the longest time... some times u just gotta wait for it or make one.. find a spot n do  it up. but just be easy. n itll be aight.. king twiggy 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 3:32:27 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Desperately Want To Kill Myself - Need Urgent Advice

I already have a psychiatrist, a therapist, and six different medications.

Well i know i you feel i have been down the same road before and i know how much it sucks but what i find that helps is if you take a long walk wether it be around town or a park (sounds weird but it works) also whats works is a change of scenery every once in while but sometimes when your depressed its because there is something in your life bothering you if you could find what it is you could try to confront it that usally helps but know this its never worth killing yourself because all you will get out of that is makeing the people who care about you just as if not more missarble then you are right now and just remember no matter are bad you may think you have it there is always someone out there who has it worse then you well thats all i have to say about that i hope that it helps some

---HAIL SATAN---

Get some help! The new anti depresents can really help along with the correct therapy. In six months, My 22 year life partner, mom, and best friend died. My mom and partner and I were living together and I was working full time while helping to care for them both and knowing they would die soon. My carreer went down the tubes when my employer closed it's doors, 6 months short of me being vested in my retirement. I retrained for other work and less than a year later was diagnosed with Parkinson's and was forced to go on SSDI. And yes, damn, I just wanted to kill myself.
As I had nothing to loose, (How worse could things get) I looked for a thearapist. The first one didn't work, so found another who did. I asked my doctor for help and he put me on antidepresents and between the meds and therapy, I now look forward to the rest of my life. I no longer want to die.
The thing to remember is that when things are at there worse, we get over it. It goes away. I'm glad I waited as I am now remarried to a great person and learning to overcome my disability. My brother did not wait and killed himself. and that is sad. I miss him. I believe his suiside is what made me hesitate and look for help.
Chuck

I spent several hours last night working on opening my third eye, I've been directing energy towards it and I want to start opening my chakras so hopefully by the time I've opened the heart chakra I will feel relief. I just tried hanging myself from a ceiling fan and it broke fell down on me and knocked me out.. wish I was making that up. I'm not seeking pity I have no problem dying, but any suggestions on what I should do as part of my 'Meditation Program' would be very appreciated. I became a Satanist in the 8th grade and re-did the ritual during the end of 2009 as I felt I had betrayed father, I had naumonia during the summer and had lost faith in pretty much everything and said the 'Our Father' several times. I feel as though I am being rejected by father. Please help.

<td val[/IMG]We all should kill are self's at some point right? Or simply wait until death arrives to us all. Suicide is for the pathetic and weak people.
[/TD]

Does anyone have any advice they can give me on a daily program for meditating and opening my chakras. Lately I have just been power meditating and trying to open my third eye I want to move onto the pineal gland but am afraid that my third eye is not opened, how can I be "sure" it is? I'm trying to dedicate my time to ascending through spirituality.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

Did I forget to mention that I LOVE YOU dshiznit6969 cause I do and now I haveyour email memmerized in my head...... LOVE YEAH

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@ wrote:

I completely agree w/ the poster who suggested for you to get professional help. Severe depression and suicidal feelings are VERY urgent problems and need to be addressed as soon as possible. I would somehow get in contact with a doctor, nurse, etc. if you're not already seeing one. If you do have a doctor, he/she should know how you're feeling. I've also been diagnosed w/ depression and have been treated w/ medication. I'm so grateful for the happiness I have experienced over the past few years; I know I wouldn't have had that much joy if it weren't for the medication. I'm now in a good place spiritually and I know that Father Satan and my demon have helped me througth so much and I feel so close to them because of this.

I would also recommend being still and mentally quiet duiring meditation. Father Satan is within you and you may be able to experience Him through the silence of your heart and stillness of your being. Kundalini yoga or meditation is also a great way to open up your chakras and get in touch w/ Father Satan.

But I also agree that your top priority should be getting yourself mentally stable and healthy. I know from personal experience that Father Satan wants us to be healthy and if we are not, it's more difficult to experience His presence.

Good luck to you!

- lilithgoddess202

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ wrote:

I too experience this, and am diagnosed with delusional disorders, derealization, depersonalization, and etc. I can't even get into a trance due to how my mind is so unfocused due to all of my diagnosed problems. I would also like to state that I am new, but as of yesterday, I dedicated my soul to Father. In this, I have felt relief, but I am still under the distress that I can't even focus on even the most simplistic of things. I would ask Father, but cannot. I too fear my life is at risk.

(I am new to yahoo groups, too. If I was supposed to help rather than further rant about myself, I apologize.)

The first thing I would do is contact my local mental health center and get some help. Not all problems of the mind are spiritual. Your spirit has to inhabit that body and it can cause problems. I am extremly bi-polar. I have to take lithium everyday. Now I can focus and pay attention to my meditations and rituals. Get some help. You are not alone in this.
HS
Lonster

Dont kill yourself besides your suicide would be in vain because you could be doing more here and now then later I was like you (not bullshitting) I felt anger sadness sorrow I still feel that I just opened up my chakras fully it was easy for me but it is not for everyone remember you are worth more to you r self and us alive then dead.If you want to mail me I will be willing to communicate through the forum as I receive about 200mails a day based on estimate.

I tried killing m yself of all things over a girl do I regret it no not in the slightest was it enlightening and amusing in some ways to myself perhaps. Though she left me and I now have permanent nerve problems throughout my body I tried slashing myself lucky me the sword blade hit the try nd the hilt whacked me in the head . I tried drowning myself several times all in vain. I also tried suffocation.
Then I become a Satanist though I always was one intelligent charismatic and courageous these things I was and now am.

It is our enemy my brother that fills your head with those thoughts. Refuse to become another victim of Xian lies and tactics! Rise above and know it is your destiny to be a god! Kill yourself and you will never know true power, but live and rise above these challenges and you will achieve Godhead!

HAIL ENKI! to that:) DSHIZNIT6969 we do love you Brother:) Stay strong in Satan and yourself and keep united with all of us, I definitely wouldn't want to lose a Brother at all, especially if he hasn't achieved godhead yet. Stay strong:)

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!

Raven

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:32:18 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Desperately Want To Kill Myself - Need Urgent Advice

It is our enemy my brother that fills your head with those thoughts. Refuse to become another victim of Xian lies and tactics! Rise above and know it is your destiny to be a god! Kill yourself and you will never know true power, but live and rise above these challenges and you will achieve Godhead!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ wrote:

We all LOVE YOU dshiznit6996 so plz don't kill your self. Father Satan does LOVES YOU and CARES ABOUT YOU(dshiznit6996) . For few months now I think the enemy has been influencing many of us and really playing with our emotions. I have had extreme bouts of anger and saddness that I usually do not. Also, though when openning the chakras deppression and many other sad emotions will come to the surface and some of them can be very stong, in the beginning stages the soul/mind is chaotic and it is in a CLEANING stage. IT's all of those memmories/emotions that we hid way down and thought we never had, blasting out to the sureface. IT does pass and then there is peace/bliss stage arrives. But I do believe the enemy has really been playing with our emotions these few months. To help you should get some anti-deppresants and hang in there. Father does LOVE YOU (DSHIZNIT6969) and so do I. I will be looking forward of hearing back from you about your success with the cleaning out of your surefacing emotions.

WE LOVE YOU DHSIZNIT6969 WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969 WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969 WE REALLY REALLLY MADLY LOVE YOU YOU YOU DSHIZNIT6969 AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU WE LOVE YOU DSHIZNIT6969! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!:):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :) seeing your face smile would make my day. Don't give up on us we need you and love you your apart of our family!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@ wrote:

#ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1326338540ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1326338540attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1326338540 .ygrps-yiv-1326338540ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1326338540ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/'>Sign up now.

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in the struggling to empower yourself as I have been dedicated for a year and a half now and am only on the second month of the spiritual warfare book which, not where anyone would want to be right. Just remember..... there is always a way..... also.....their is two sides to every coin and you could be one of the greatest someday. General dshiznit6969 of Father Satan's army, sounds pretty cool right. Me, I am just going to be the water boy Anyway.

I highly highly recomend you do a ton of void meditation. I promise you will feel much better after wards. Like a weight has been taken off your chest. go to http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditation_Program.html
and of course......
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
don't for get to give me an up date on how you are doing, it will also give me and others encourage ment to advance when we fined out you have. Do LOTS of void meditation and when we all become far more powerful maybe we can form a coven together in the near future, fun fun ;).

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

Does anyone have any advice they can give me on a daily program for meditating and opening my chakras. Lately I have just been power meditating and trying to open my third eye I want to move onto the pineal gland but am afraid that my third eye is not opened, how can I be "sure" it is? I'm trying to dedicate my time to ascending through spirituality.

Because you are diagnosed with depression (by the way, what kind of depression you are diagnosed with?) you have difficulty keeping your attention to one thought. But perhaps if you would take your medications, this would pass and you would have a clear state of mind, which would help you concentrate. Keep a little journal where you would write down all of your little victories, because all you concentrate now is your failures. Don't give up, believe in yourself. Besides, you write that you don't have an altar, but you must have read somewhere that it is not obligatory to have an altar if you can't have it yet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lonbear2000" <lonbear2000@... wrote:

The first thing I would do is contact my local mental health center and get some help. Not all problems of the mind are spiritual. Your spirit has to inhabit that body and it can cause problems. I am extremly bi-polar. I have to take lithium everyday. Now I can focus and pay attention to my meditations and rituals. Get some help. You are not alone in this.
HS
Lonster

I'm diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, ADHD, and Anxiety.

Try sun bathing ........

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], james miller <jmiller4714@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI! to that:) DSHIZNIT6969 we do love you Brother:) Stay strong in Satan and yourself and keep united with all of us, I definitely wouldn't want to lose a Brother at all, especially if he hasn't achieved godhead yet. Stay strong:)

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!

Raven

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:32:18 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Desperately Want To Kill Myself - Need Urgent Advice

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back