Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Describe Hell

Dice

Hey guys, try to describe hell as best you can, I will start. I want to see if my visions were correct. I felt an extreme difference in power, almost as if I were highly experienced. I saw a large temple like building made out of grayish stone, it was to my left, to my right was a large cliff and there were what appeared to be houses or something, I didn't really get a good look at them. I felt as if I strongly belonged, as if it was my home and I had been gone for a long time, almost euphoric. I did not actually meet demons, but the visions lasted about 5 seconds each so, no big surprise there. Both visions were similar, in the second the only difference was that the temples doors (there were 4 i believe) were all open.

I know since there was a large temple most people are thinking it was my astral temple, and it is not, my temple is a large almost pyramid made out of onyx and inlaid with ruby. (What, I like fancy buildings :) ) Please reply, I want to know if I was genuinely seeing hell.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]just two nights ago i had a vision while dreaming of something very similar, the cliff and stone castle/temple, only i was inside the rafters of the tower of the side closest to the cliff and there were wood beams and stuff, it was dark outside and there were withered trees.
    most of my projection is done when i am dreaming, and when i wake up it feels like i am snapping back into my body---- very cool

--- On Sat, 10/10/09, Dice <avatar.of.khaine@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Describe Hell
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 4:56 AM

Hey guys, try to describe hell as best you can, I will start. I want to see if my visions were correct. I felt an extreme difference in power, almost as if I were highly experienced. I saw a large temple like building made out of grayish stone, it was to my left, to my right was a large cliff and there were what appeared to be houses or something, I didn't really get a good look at them. I felt as if I strongly belonged, as if it was my home and I had been gone for a long time, almost euphoric. I did not actually meet demons, but the visions lasted about 5 seconds each so, no big surprise there. Both visions were similar, in the second the only difference was that the temples doors (there were 4 i believe) were all open.

I know since there was a large temple most people are thinking it was my astral temple, and it is not, my temple is a large almost pyramid made out of onyx and inlaid with ruby. (What, I like fancy buildings :) ) Please reply, I want to know if I was genuinely seeing hell.

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]i had a vision also of this temple. only in my vision i was inside the temple. all i saw was a very large throne, empty. it seemed to be made of iron. and thats about it. my visions are very unclear.

--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Christopher Fisher <thefishmanchris2@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Describe Hell
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 1:45 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]just two nights ago i had a vision while dreaming of something very similar, the cliff and stone castle/temple, only i was inside the rafters of the tower of the side closest to the cliff and there were wood beams and stuff, it was dark outside and there were withered trees.
    most of my projection is done when i am dreaming, and when i wake up it feels like i am snapping back into my body---- very cool

--- On Sat, 10/10/09, Dice <avatar.of.khaine@ hotmail.com wrote:
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan!
[/TD]
[/TD]

I saw last night a vision of a city. The sun was setting and there were buildings lining a path. The buildings weren't as tall as skyscrapers but they were like towers. It was so beautiful. I wish I could've seen more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], amanda steiner <mannysloe@... wrote:

i had a vision also of this temple. only in my vision i was inside the temple. all i saw was a very large throne, empty. it seemed to be made of iron. and thats about it. my visions are very unclear.

--- On Sun, 10/11/09, Christopher Fisher <thefishmanchris2@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Describe Hell
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 1:45 AM

just two nights ago i had a vision while dreaming of something very similar, the cliff and stone castle/temple, only i was inside the rafters of the tower of the side closest to the cliff and there were wood beams and stuff, it was dark outside and there were withered trees.

--- On Sat, 10/10/09, Dice <avatar.of.khaine@ hotmail.com wrote:

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back