Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Depression - weed smoking

edugui22

Hello fellow satanists, hope each and everyone of you are doing fine. See, I smoke weed since four years ago, depressed since  2.
Been been in huge suicide temptation, a friend of mine kind of saved my life, by explainingme the way weed smoking may induce depression.
The thing is, my central nervous system is pretty fucked up. I need help with that.I am taking "Complejo B", a group of vitamins that enhances the nerves. But I wantto get away from here. Do you have any reccomendations?? Maybe a meditation? A special drug?a Therapy? 

Thank you. Blessings boys.

Hello brother, Weed puts holes in your aura causing depression..if your friend didn't already tell you.I've been where u are and i can honestly say that road to complete and total soberity is gonna suck!! Theres gonna be times when you wanna party and everybody is smoking and you might relapse but you gotta stay strong! So the best thing to do stop smoking,meditate and even affirm in a deep trance "i do not need or want marijuana ever" etc. (breathing exercises,yoga, aura/chakra empowerment).(Also becareful with meditating as energy is hot and warming up weed resin in your lungs making you feel high and more addicted so you'll want more marijuana, it happened to me countless times,STAY STRONG.And PROTECT your aura before and after meditating to protect you from being influenced by greys and reptilians).DO IT FOR FATHER, THE SS, AND OUR GENTILE PEOPLE !! Hail Satan and the Original Gods of Hell! DARK BLESSINGS!!!!

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 5:13 PM PDT edugui22@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hello fellow satanists, hope each and everyone of you are doing fine. See, I smoke
weed since four years ago, depressed since 2.

Been been in huge suicide temptation, a friend of mine kind of saved my life, by explaining
me the way weed smoking may induce depression.

The thing is, my central nervous system is pretty fucked up. I need help with that.
I am taking "Complejo B", a group of vitamins that enhances the nerves. But I want
to get away from here. Do you have any reccomendations?? Maybe a meditation? A special drug?
a Therapy?

Im 14, and Ive been really depressed before and i just sat down and did the meditations and trust me it helps alot!! :) The depression just goes away. And you can listen to your favourite music. What makes me really happy is when i walk around nature and think about Satan which brings me happiness. Whatever works for you. Just meditate, open your chakras and everything will be fine. Clean you aura too

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:36 AM, "edugui22@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello fellow satanists, hope each and everyone of you are doing fine. See, I smoke weed since four years ago, depressed since  2.
Been been in huge suicide temptation, a friend of mine kind of saved my life, by explainingme the way weed smoking may induce depression.
The thing is, my central nervous system is pretty fucked up. I need help with that.I am taking "Complejo B", a group of vitamins that enhances the nerves. But I wantto get away from here. Do you have any reccomendations?? Maybe a meditation? A special drug?a Therapy? 

From: Devon Callender devoncallender@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Depression - weed smoking
Sent: Wed, Aug 13, 2014 8:08:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

Hello brother, Weed puts holes in your aura causing depression..if your friend didn't already tell you.I've been where u are and i can honestly say that road to complete and total soberity is gonna suck!! Theres gonna be times when you wanna party and everybody is smoking and you might relapse but you gotta stay strong! So the best thing to do stop smoking,meditate and even affirm in a deep trance "i do not need or want marijuana ever" etc. (breathing exercises,yoga, aura/chakra empowerment).(Also becareful with meditating as energy is hot and warming up weed resin in your lungs making you feel high and more addicted so you'll want more marijuana, it happened to me countless times,STAY STRONG.And PROTECT your aura before and after meditating to protect you from being influenced by greys and reptilians).DO IT FOR FATHER, THE SS, AND OUR GENTILE PEOPLE !! Hail Satan and the Original Gods of Hell! DARK BLESSINGS!!!!

------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 5:13 PM PDT edugui22@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hello fellow satanists, hope each and everyone of you are doing fine. See, I smoke
weed since four years ago, depressed since 2.

Been been in huge suicide temptation, a friend of mine kind of saved my life, by explaining
me the way weed smoking may induce depression.

The thing is, my central nervous system is pretty fucked up. I need help with that.
I am taking "Complejo B", a group of vitamins that enhances the nerves. But I want
to get away from here. Do you have any reccomendations?? Maybe a meditation? A special drug?
a Therapy?

[/TD]

Traditional Chinese Medicine can help combat the physical symptoms of depression, tiredness, weakness, lack of appetite etc. whilst you strengthen yourself through meditation. Think of it as a supplement to your spiritual life, the medicine of the Gods if you will. Its natural, doesn't involve drugs (though herbs are a major feature) and can help rebuild your body after the damaging effects of drugs. HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back