Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

demons

meleddie666

There are so many demons, where did they all come from? Is there really such a thing as angels, if so are they all evil? Are angels and demons the same type of beings? Why do some demons look scary while others are stunning and beautiful?

which two demons do u not want to summon and how do u find out who your guardian demon is?

Hi
I need to ask a question. There is something puzzling me.
On the website, under Demon - Gods of Hell section, all the Gods are given a zodiac position....
what exactly does this mean? Does it mean that the energy/consciousness of a particular God is within those degrees of the zodiac assigned to it, or does it mean that there are stars in the sky that are the composition of each God, a bit like each zodiac sign?
Also is there any difference in the meanings of the words 'demon' and 'daemon'?
Thanks

Hail Satan

the zodiac positioning dosent have particular relation to the demon/demons, it is stated on the JOS site that it dosent aswell as the tartot cards and plants, they are not needed or nessesary. but alos the best way to find out for sure is to communicate with one directly

Hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@... wrote:

Hi
On the website, under Demon - Gods of Hell section, all the Gods are given a zodiac position....
what exactly does this mean? Does it mean that the energy/consciousness of a particular God is within those degrees of the zodiac assigned to it, or does it mean that there are stars in the sky that are the composition of each God, a bit like each zodiac sign?
Thanks

Hail Satan

Regarding the zodiac degrees for the demons, I'm not 100% sure on the meaning but I have noticed something.

The planets associated with a particular demon also seem to have a relation to the zodiac degrees and calendar days of that demon. How is this? Well, have you ever heard of decans (a.k.a. decanates) in astrology? Each sign can be divided into 3 decans that are 10 degrees long. The first decan (0-9) is ruled by the sign that it is in. The second decan decan (10-19) is ruled by the next sign of the same element. The third decan (20-29) is ruled by the last remaining sign of the same element. So then, the first decan for Aries would be ruled by Mars/Aries, the second would be ruled by the Sun/Leo, and the third would be ruled by Jupiter/Sagittarius. Make sense? Keep in mind though that there are other decan systems too, which may or may not be accurate. I'm not really an astrology expert so I can't say for sure.

If you know what decans are, you can tell that a demon's zodiacal degrees and planet happen to correlate to a decan's ruling planet. When the Sun is in the zodiacal degrees listed for a demon, the current day should also be one of the days listed for that demon or at least close to it.

If you want, I encourage you to research astrological decans and then look at the information for the demons again to get a better idea of what I'm saying.

By the way, I hope I didn't confuse you too much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@... wrote:

Hi
Thanks

Hail Satan

Hi
That is really interesting. I know a little about astrology but I've never heard of decans before. The reason I'm thinking about all this really, is because I am into astrology. I have a method of chart interpretation with friends, where we stand on a cloth on the floor which has the zodiac on it, and we hold a stone with a planet symbol on it, and tune into the energy of the particular planet in the sign one is standing in..... if that makes any sense. With the right others, it's amazing and a lot comes through.
So..... I have been wondering.......
I haven't got a guardian demon yet, still quite a newbie. Have been reading the site and checking out some of the demons. I don't feel drawn to getting a ouji (sorry if spelling is wrong!!) board and proper rituals at home is just not possible unfortunately, so.... it's all got to happen in my head!!
So.. back to wondering........
applying the concept of a zodiac chart, either actually laid on the floor, or visualized... me thinking.....
sigil and name on little piece of card ....... placed in appropriate spot/exact degrees of sign of demon in question... and tune in
Now I have tried this, in my head visualizing, both imaging that I am on the degree of sign with the demon and also with myself standing on the degree of my natal sun, and well, no direct telepathic communication, but definately a sense......
Have done this with three demons, and what felt strongest was when I was on my sun and the degree of my sun sign was in one case a trine and the other a sextile with the position of the demon I was connecting with.
Just wanted to share this. May play with this some more.
If anyone else does try this, would love hear feedback!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DerekD" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

Regarding the zodiac degrees for the demons, I'm not 100% sure on the meaning but I have noticed something.

The planets associated with a particular demon also seem to have a relation to the zodiac degrees and calendar days of that demon. How is this? Well, have you ever heard of decans (a.k.a. decanates) in astrology? Each sign can be divided into 3 decans that are 10 degrees long. The first decan (0-9) is ruled by the sign that it is in. The second decan decan (10-19) is ruled by the next sign of the same element. The third decan (20-29) is ruled by the last remaining sign of the same element. So then, the first decan for Aries would be ruled by Mars/Aries, the second would be ruled by the Sun/Leo, and the third would be ruled by Jupiter/Sagittarius. Make sense? Keep in mind though that there are other decan systems too, which may or may not be accurate. I'm not really an astrology expert so I can't say for sure.

If you know what decans are, you can tell that a demon's zodiacal degrees and planet happen to correlate to a decan's ruling planet. When the Sun is in the zodiacal degrees listed for a demon, the current day should also be one of the days listed for that demon or at least close to it.

If you want, I encourage you to research astrological decans and then look at the information for the demons again to get a better idea of what I'm saying.

By the way, I hope I didn't confuse you too much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@ wrote:

Hi
Thanks

Hail Satan

No, it's perfectly fine as long as your a dedicated satanist.
Also, if the God or Goddess your trying to summon the first
time doesn't appear don't get discouraged. He or She is probably
busy, as of now they all are busy, but try again another time.
Then again if your not psychically aware enough just meditate
more to build up your clairvoyance, clairaudenuce and etc.
Also be patience as we all are at different levels.
Also, show respect, be honest and offer something in return
for his or her guidance, assistance or knowledge. You can
read more at the JOS under Demons and How to Summon the Gods
of Hell.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Azazel!!!
Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

This has been going on for a while now, sometimes there has been something blowing in my face or neck- and ear. What is this entity, any help please.

This has been going on for a while now, sometimes there has been something blowing in my face or neck- and ear. What is this entity, any help please.

My boyfriend lives a little ways away and we don't get to see eachother often but i need a physical relationship so how do u summon a incubus?

You can not have a physical relationship with an incubus because they would have to be here physically and they are in the Orion Galaxy.One day I am hoping all of or Gods make the trip.But right now the only way to have a relationship with incubus is astrally.So just keep working on your third eye,pineal gland,and you astral hearing and seeing and touch,and one day you can have a relationship astrally with a God.  Hail Satan
Brian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] demons

My boyfriend lives a little ways away and we don't get to see eachother often but i need a physical relationship so how do u summon a incubus?

Go to JoyofSatan.com and look into the demons section then go down to incubi/succubi and it will tell you how to summon them. Also you can do a ritual to Father Satan and ask him if he can get you an incubus.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bensoncolleen" wrote:

Has any of you ever witnessed and talked with a demon? Do they speak English? How do you talk to them? If you have been with one, how long do they usually hang around? And can you become friends with one? Where do they come from? And what do they look like do you know??!!

I'm starting to suspect that you are here not to evolve but to spam the forum with dumb questions. Or that you are s slimy kike shit.

www.joyofsatan.com - read it, STUDY IT, and stop wasting your time on posting meaningless inquiries, or else you will be banned for spamming.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Wechselberger <john.armyman@... wrote:

Has any of you ever witnessed and talked with a demon? Do they speak English? How do you talk to them? If you have been with one, how long do they usually hang around? And can you become friends with one? Where do they come from? And what do they look like do you know??!!

Read the Joy of Satan website! It has every answer to every question you asked.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Wechselberger <john.armyman@... wrote:

... Read the damn website
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] demons

I need to summon demons but I need more than one demons in my life can father satan allow me to summon as many demons as I need?

What do you mean by you "need more than one Demon in [your] life"? They are our Guardians and teachers, not someone who can hang out with us. (Of course, I could have a misunderstanding of that.)

You can summon more than one, but I don't think you can summon more than one at the same time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soil199@..." <soil199@... wrote:

I need to summon demons but I need more than one demons in my life can father satan allow me to summon as many demons as I need?

You need to be a little bit more accurate...
As of summoning, you mean INVOCATING (like a medium), or EVOCATE (make him visible and be able to interact) either way... summoning depends mostly upon you, the only part that depends on the summoned one is if it wants to be summoned... if it does not, is wise to not try again...

Honestly, what do you know about summoning, because the risk is great...
Look this case... you try to summon a demon, not being aware you invocate it, yet, you are not strong enough and/or the demon does not come, a minor demon will take the place and posses you, though it should not last long, who knows what could it do with your body, it could even kill you!

Feel free to contact me
regards

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soil199@..." <soil199@... wrote:

I was wondering for specific instructions on how to get a sexual/loving demon. I'm a male and heterosexual keep in mind. Thanks for your help in the future. Hail Satan!

Are you asking if you can call Demons when you are doing your exam? If that is what you are asking, then no. You write the exam yourself. You do the studying yourself.
However, if you really feel that you need the assistance of a Demon/ess to help you pass the exam and/or get good grades (although that's on you and your studying), then you can summon one. Just be sure to give something of worth in return. Reverse Torah Rituals are good to do, daily, to show your thanks, as one member in another thread mentioned.
There is a list of Demons that help with different things, as found on the Demons section in the Joy of Satan website. Please look there.

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 2:52 AM, "eaglevision111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

can I call demon for my exams if I can call how can I call?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back