Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demoness/Goddess angry with me?

hankmccoy54

So I seem to have this Demoness/Goddess (lover), or probably several, who seems to have been growing increasingly intolerant and impatient with my "abstinence" or dry spell I've been having for a while. She or they have been playing some rather low-blows at me in retaliation to my choice to avoid a relationship, as I really don't have the motivation to sleep with her/them. I still masturbate as a form of release, but that's really all I care to do (in terms of sexual release).

What should I do? She/they seem to get really frustrated and angry with me at times.

Hail Satan

You must stop to be egoistic and start to care about her feelings. Stop to neglect her, a little effort is the minimum you must do.
A relationship with a God or Goddess is something very serious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy54" <hankmccoy54@... wrote:

So I seem to have this Demoness/Goddess (lover), or probably several, who seems to have been growing increasingly intolerant and impatient with my "abstinence" or dry spell I've been having for a while. She or they have been playing some rather low-blows at me in retaliation to my choice to avoid a relationship, as I really don't have the motivation to sleep with her/them. I still masturbate as a form of release, but that's really all I care to do (in terms of sexual release).

What should I do? She/they seem to get really frustrated and angry with me at times.

Hail Satan

Why did you start a relationshp with a Goddess when you know you dont care about her feelings? Grow up and stop acting childish and irresponsible.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "hankmccoy54" <hankmccoy54@...,<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:03:20 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Demoness/Goddess angry with me?

You must stop to be egoistic and start to care about her feelings. Stop to neglect her, a little effort is the minimum you must do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy54" <hankmccoy54@... wrote:

Hail Satan

why does it "seem" like you have a Demoness lover? if it seems then its not. maybe its an enemy, trying to screw you up.

if you never did anything to have a Demon lover then its for sure that its an enemy. because if you had a Demon lover in your past and doesnt remember it now, the Demon wont be angry, the Demon would wait for u to remember, or make you remember first. imo.

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan

Oh I know it is. But the only problem with it, is that I never really asked for one.

I simply have been wanting to live my life freely and to my own accord. Because it was pressured so heavily on me, I started to go along with it and try to trick myself into thinking that is what I wanted. Soon afterwards I learned that there is simply too much for me to learn, and too much to do before settling down with anyone, on my quest for knowledge, power, and the experience to be gained in the process.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy54" <hankmccoy54@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Now I re-read your post and I have to admit that Aquarian Clown can be right. You can pressure these entities to swear loyalty to Father Satan, if they are not, so let them fuck off in the name of mighty Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy615" <hankmccoy615@... wrote:

Oh I know it is. But the only problem with it, is that I never really asked for one.

I simply have been wanting to live my life freely and to my own accord. Because it was pressured so heavily on me, I started to go along with it and try to trick myself into thinking that is what I wanted. Soon afterwards I learned that there is simply too much for me to learn, and too much to do before settling down with anyone, on my quest for knowledge, power, and the experience to be gained in the process.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hankmccoy54" <hankmccoy54@ wrote:

Hail Satan

One day I hope to be with a Goddess. HAIL SATAN!

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Mc Rundown <mcrundown@... wrote:
  Why did you start a relationshp with a Goddess when you know you dont care about her feelings? Grow up and stop acting childish and irresponsible.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "hankmccoy54" <hankmccoy54@...,<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:03:20 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Demoness/Goddess angry with me?

Hail Satan

Because I often unintentionally and sometimes subconsciously find myself thinking about sex with a very certain Goddess or Goddesses, have dreams where I'm sleeping next to them, or the clearly distinct and almost unattachable connection to very "certain" images of a females. Sometimes like I have a vagina wrapped around, or glued onto my genitals. I try to dismiss it as a delusion or fantasy, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm even just going to blunt and say that I sometimes feel like my daily activities, like when I'm walking, or sitting down, talking or whatever, like someone is giving me some type of sexual act, like oral sex for example, and it sometimes causes me to have a few mishaps here or there. But I find myself thinking that because I've never shared an orgasm with a female on a physical level, manifestation of anything beyond the spiritual level never goes into full effect.

I would try to find myself a physical female to try and accomplish this but I'm not about to go out and buy myself a prostitute, and my expertise/experience in wooing the ladies is so pathetic it's retarded. Regarding sex/lovemaking, I have the sexual expertise of a doorknob, so I usually avoid it. Because I'm uncircumcised as well, it seems to make me more sensitive than others.

Hail the Gods of Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

why does it "seem" like you have a Demoness lover? if it seems then its not. maybe its an enemy, trying to screw you up.

if you never did anything to have a Demon lover then its for sure that its an enemy. because if you had a Demon lover in your past and doesnt remember it now, the Demon wont be angry, the Demon would wait for u to remember, or make you remember first. imo.

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back