Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demon Hael

hailodin6661

Does anybody have experience with or more knowledge on the Demon named Hael? I have a link to this Demon and want to explore if this could be important, if this demon is a guardian, or if I have any history with him. I can't even find a sigil, or his planets and elements etc.

Lord Hael is one of my Guardian Demons, he is very intellegent, caring and very helpful.
You can't find his sigil because he didn't want to share it in the first place, if he becomes your GD, you could ask him personally to help you find his sigil, but do not share with other people even if they are SS members.
His candle colors that he prefers are orange, green, light colors, but it can be bordo red.
By my judgment, I believe that his element is Air. I asked him, but don' t know if this is correct answer, I do feel it being air. :)
His planet? I have no idea.
Each planet rules different chakra and by different God too. For example, Base Chakra is ruled by Satan, Crown Chakra is ruled by Lilith.
Base is of Saturn, Crown is of Jupiter. Both are male and female and work together as a couple, get my point?

If your astral senses are open to where you can communicate with a god freely, then you can summon Lord Hael and ask him personally if you have history with him and or if he is your Guardian Demon. :)
Good luck!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LORD HAEL THE POWERFUL!

Ok so having looked deeper I believe I also have a connection to the Norse God Bragi. It seems Hael and Bragi might be the same God.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back