Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication?

slailievenyara

ok at my friends i had already prepped a powerful protection aura, i later signed my blood on my dedication paper then i threw it into my friend's wood burner which it then within 5 secs turned blackened i then said in my head So mote it be and Hail satan, i instantly felt happy and excited. i want to know if what i did was valid or do u honestly need candle flames? also, my next chakra to open is the Third eye and would i really see greys and angels besides demons everywhere? or do greys and angels only attack important people like HP maxine and such? i looked up a pic for a grey and truely..i kinda expected that kind of ugly but it still startled me alittle. So my question is here, is the dedication valid and do greys and angels attack every human who trys to be a god?

Happy Yule and Thx =)

yes its valid,fuck the grays! ignore them empower youself and enjoy Yule!!!! Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!! http://www.joyofsatan.org

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 12:11:00 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Dedication?

ok at my friends i had already prepped a powerful protection aura, i later signed my blood on my dedication paper then i threw it into my friend's wood burner which it then within 5 secs turned blackened i then said in my head So mote it be and Hail satan, i instantly felt happy and excited. i want to know if what i did was valid or do u honestly need candle flames? also, my next chakra to open is the Third eye and would i really see greys and angels besides demons everywhere? or do greys and angels only attack important people like HP maxine and such? i looked up a pic for a grey and truely..i kinda expected that kind of ugly but it still startled me alittle. So my question is here, is the dedication valid and do greys and angels attack every human who trys to be a god?

Happy Yule and Thx =)

i would say its valid considering the feelings u got and its the intent remember

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 2:11:00 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Dedication?

Happy Yule and Thx =)

The dedication sounds like it went great! What really matters about the dedication though is what is in your heart.Greys are bitches lol,mostly they only attack people who are a big threat to them.Good luck with your meditations! i need to do the third eye over again,first time i fucked up i think lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back