Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication

DarkPrince

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
I have this question in my mind, that i can't find the answer...
I performed the Dedication Ritual when I came to Satanism in the first time, my idea of Satanism was like LaVey's Satanism, but with power meditations... And I didnt believe in Father as I do now, but I made my commitment anyway.

But now that I REALLY know the truth, and I know Father Enki as He really is, I feel my ritual was not the dedication that i wanted to be... I know Father knows I'm with Him, and I love Him and thank Him for everything, but still, is there any problem if I perform another ritual? (Do I need to?)

Thanks in advance!

Rui Miguel

Hail Father Satan, and All the Mighty Gods of Duat!!

<td val[/IMG]Greetings,
I would say that it is up to you.Maxine says once is enough,but like you I did it, not knowing what I do now.Although I have to say it did not hurt to do it a second time,I had a much more powerful experience the first time,than I did the second.The only reason why I did it a second time,is to record it for the future.I personally don't think Father Satan cares if you do it a second time,but as Maxine says,its probably not necessary.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 2/2/11, DarkPrince <rui_miguel_2@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Dedication
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 10:52 PM

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
I have this question in my mind, that i can't find the answer...
I performed the Dedication Ritual when I came to Satanism in the first time, my idea of Satanism was like LaVey's Satanism, but with power meditations... And I didnt believe in Father as I do now, but I made my commitment anyway.

But now that I REALLY know the truth, and I know Father Enki as He really is, I feel my ritual was not the dedication that i wanted to be... I know Father knows I'm with Him, and I love Him and thank Him for everything, but still, is there any problem if I perform another ritual? (Do I need to?)

Thanks in advance!

Rui Miguel

Hail Father Satan, and All the Mighty Gods of Duat!!
[/TD]

For incredible that might sound, i felt a really powerful sensation, after the Dedication... I guess it was not totally in vain, eventually, I found out the true path, months later...
Just by curiosity, the fact that I did it in 09/09/09 (inverted 666) did it increased the energy I applied or something?

Thank you, by the way! :)

Hail Father Satan!!!
Hail The True Gods!!

yes you can use them, Father Satan understands when you are not able to get the exact colors for a ritual, it's the thoughts and commitment that count in your ritual. Make it as sincere as possible and truely make a connection with him. Hail Satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:08:19 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

cn i use white candles to dedicate my soul to father Satan , i cldnt find the other colors,pliz help

It's what's in your heart and soul that counts, as long as you truly want it, then it is valid.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Cleopas Wangayi <cwangayi@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:36:48 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Dedication
  cn i use white candles to dedicate my soul to father Satan , i cldnt find the other colors,pliz help

Thanx pple

On Tue Sep 20th, 2011 9:17 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

yes white is good. Do what you can. Welcome :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:08:18 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

If that 's all you get a hold of right nowi'm sure he wouldn't mind.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:36 PM

Tonight I dedicated my soul to Satan and all the demons of hell. The blood was easy to give. I used the exact precedure outlined in the JoS and did it with a friend on the phone who helped me though what happened after. First I felt warm all over then sensations in my brain like dorment sections were being activated. My friend Scott in Colorado and I were communing on a subliminal level as I could feel waves of sensation exchange between us. It was as real as real can be. I remember when I became a born again Xi'an I felt nothing damn jews.

Glad you had a good experience! Welcome to the family :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <dddddav59@... wrote:

Tonight I dedicated my soul to Satan and all the demons of hell. The blood
was easy to give. I used the exact precedure outlined in the JoS and did it
with a friend on the phone who helped me though what happened after. First
I felt warm all over then sensations in my brain like dorment sections were
being activated. My friend Scott in Colorado and I were communing on a
subliminal level as I could feel waves of sensation exchange between us. It
was as real as real can be.

I remember when I became a born again Xi'an I felt nothing damn jews.

<td val[/IMG]Congrats!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 10:45:13 AM

Pls like to know whether i did the correct dedication.
i wrote a prayer about my dedication to father SATAN on a white paper, after doing that then i wrote my name under it and signed... then use a blade to have a cut on my left finger then put the blood under my name.
After that i burnt it with a white candle.. am i right??

<td val[/IMG]Yeah that is fine! What matters is what you feel in your heart, if you truly feel love and dedication towards Satan then that's all that matters. You should start this meditation program now: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf . Good luck on your journey brother/sister!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 28, 2015, 2:26:31 PM, Godis Good goodgodis622@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:
Pls like to know whether i did the correct dedication.
i wrote a prayer about my dedication to father SATAN on a white paper, after doing that then i wrote my name under it and signed... then use a blade to have a cut on my left finger then put the blood under my name.
After that i burnt it with a white candle.. am i right??
[/TD]

I also dedicated a few weeks ago and had the same feeling and question...I think we are expecting something extraodinary to happen and if we don't we start doubting.  I do know tho, that the next day I felt like jumping over the moon, just wanted to shout out the truth.  What keeps me from doubting tho, is that after the dedication that night I dreamt I was reading a letter, the words were clear and I knew without a doubt it was from Satan, I had that "feeling" of just knowing :)  Unfortunately I was only half way reading when I turned over and opened my eyes, "thinking" I would just get comfortable to carry on reading, that "feeling/thought" I also remember very clearly. The instant I knew the letter was in a dream  I closed my eyes very quickly again to get back to the dream or recall what I had read, with no luck.  Satan must have said some very inspiring things because I was also smiling from ear to ear... after a sore realationship breakup, I decided to do what everyone does or says, is "find" myself.  Two years later, I can now confirm that I have found myself and more! .. Thank you Satan.

hi, i dedicated my soul but i think i did some mistakes during the ritual, i rubbed my blood on the paper and signed my name on it and burned the paper, after that i forgot to say "mote it be" at the end of the ritual and i just whispered to myself HAIL SATAN. cause my parents would hear me because i was at the bathroom...and i had to clean the candle wax off the floor and the candle didn't burn fully and now i'm keeping it, what should i do? did it still worked?

Really, As long as the intent is there and you are going with what you believe is right.. there should be no problem at all. I myself was not able to burn the whole paper... but I had burned most of it.

My dedication was a truly magnificent experience. It really felt like I was finally free from any outside jewish influence. I also felt an enourmous amount of bioelectricity flowing through my whole being. It was extatic.
When I recited the prayer and said the words HAIL SATAN out loud for the first time it was as though I could hear all the souls in hell cheering me on. I doubt that really happened but it certainly felt like that.

The ritual itself didn't go as clean as I wanted it to go. After I burned the paper in the candle I almost set my house on fire and melted half my computer down haha, but nothing bad happened, now I just kind of laugh about it, not in a disrespectful maner ofcourse. I know Father Satan accepted my dedication dispite the obvious hickups, he knows I have the right feeling on my heart and that I didn't make such a blunder on purpose.

The thing I was most ashamed of was that it took me very long before I finally drew the blood, I was always afraid of needles and the like, but for some reason when performing the ritual something was completely exagerating this fear and making it nearly impossible for me to make the cut and draw blood. It was such a great resistance,  never felt anything like it before... I think now it was the enemies last effort to prevent me from performing the ritual, but before I cut I said to myself: I am not weak and feeble, I need to finish the ritual and I am not going to turn back! Then it was as though Father Satan held my hand and drew the blood together with me. After that I felt free like never before. It was very amazing. 

I apologized a lot for my cowardice afterwards, but it was mostly me that felt bad about it, Father Satan seemed to understand. He is truly the most magnificent father.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back