Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication

It's beautiful that you and your daughter are with Satan, but she would need to redo the dedication ritual as the personal blood is very important.

It was invalid. She needs to use her own blood. I understand why you did that, but it is best for her sake, and for the sake of respecting the Dedication ritual, and Satan in general that she uses her own blood.

Don't worry. Satan isn't mad at you for doing this. Just that she should use her own blood for it to be valid.

Think about it like this. Someone does a homework paper for you and then you claim all of the rewards and that you actually did it. See what I am saying? It makes it invalid.

Kadir.. The point is getting your Own blood on there not someone elses. Would signing it in chickens blood work? No ofc not. And that is also not fair for the chicken.

It shows courage to do that. I am not particurlarly fond of needles and pins myself even though I stabbed my fingers a lot with em while sowing and nearly never actually drew blood (except for once or twice), I used a razor blade. Still hurts but seems somewhat easier than a pin for me.
Plus I can get away with excuse its a papercut .. Yeah sometimes those happen too.

I believe that using your own blood is necessary for the Covenant to be accepted but Father Satan is very understanding and you should ask for some sign to Him because this is very personal.
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 2:49 PM, "kadiriyegul7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Spiritual Satanists
my daughter who is 12 years old did her dedication to Lord Father Satan today and because she was too afraid to prick her finger and use her own blood i pricked my finger and wrote her name with my blood but she read the prayer and burned the paper, I just want to know because i used my blood does it still count and is her dedication still acceptable? thanks 
Hail Satan, Hail to all the God's of hell

Thanks taolvanswd, we will do the dedication again

Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell

Sent on the go with Vodafone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dedication
To: [email protected]
CC:

Kadir.. The point is getting your Own blood on there not someone elses. Would signing it in chickens blood work? No ofc not. And that is also not fair for the chicken.

It shows courage to do that. I am not particurlarly fond of needles and pins myself even though I stabbed my fingers a lot with em while sowing and nearly never actually drew blood (except for once or twice), I used a razor blade. Still hurts but seems somewhat easier than a pin for me.
Plus I can get away with excuse its a papercut .. Yeah sometimes those happen too.

Thank you she will do the dedication again

Hail Satan
Hail Gods of hell

CC:

It's beautiful that you and your daughter are with Satan, but she would need to redo the dedication ritual as the personal blood is very important.

Thank you for responding I needed to know this we will do the dedication again

Hail Satan
Hail to the Gods of Hell

CC:

It was invalid. She needs to use her own blood. I understand why you did that, but it is best for her sake, and for the sake of respecting the Dedication ritual, and Satan in general that she uses her own blood.

Don't worry. Satan isn't mad at you for doing this. Just that she should use her own blood for it to be valid.

Think about it like this. Someone does a homework paper for you and then you claim all of the rewards and that you actually did it. See what I am saying? It makes it invalid.

Thank you Toni my daughter will do the dedication ritual again and use her own blood, and I will never give an information about me or my daughter here or anywhere thanks again

Hail Satan
Hail God's of

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] dedication
CC:

Hello. In my opinion is not valid. I think she need do it again. Because it is person that builds contact with Satan, not one and then another person. It is always more important intention for ritual. But here i think it was fail. I don't know what other members would say about this, wait answers from them.  And in future don't give here any personal information or your daughter. In groups are people who want kill Satanists
-Hail Satan! -Hail Lilith! -Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666  

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:49 PM, "kadiriyegul7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Spiritual Satanists
my daughter who is 12 years old did her dedication to Lord Father Satan today and because she was too afraid to prick her finger and use her own blood i pricked my finger and wrote her name with my blood but she read the prayer and burned the paper, I just want to know because i used my blood does it still count and is her dedication still acceptable? thanks 
Hail Satan,  Hail to all the God's of hell

Thank you Ana my daughter will do the dedication ritual again this time using her own blood

Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] dedication
CC:

I believe that using your own blood is necessary for the Covenant to be accepted but Father Satan is very understanding and you should ask for some sign to Him because this is very personal.
  ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 2:49 PM, "kadiriyegul7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Spiritual Satanists
Hail Satan,  Hail to all the God's of hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back