Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication

i know i have to write my name with my blood but i don't have a dry pen so can i do it with something else?

i see well i used the needle

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

I used my finger.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:35:26
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dedication

i know i have to write my name with my blood but i don't have a dry pen so can i do it with something else?

I JUST FINISHED DEDICATING MY SOUL, HOW WILL I KNOW IF I'M CONFIRMED? AM I SUPOSE TO FEEL ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

Many people (including me) report feeling a strong natural high and sense of inner peace for about 2 days after performing the ritual. This comes from Satan touching you on the astral. Some people get other signs. HOWEVER, some people report getting no signs at all. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT DID NOT WORK OR THAT SATAN HATES YOU OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND COULD BE FOR ANY NUMBER OF INNOCUOUS REASONS. Just be sure that it worked as long as you meant it. If you're REALLY worried that it didn't work you can ask Satan but I recommend just having faith and starting on your meditations. Meditate, pray to Satan, and fight for Satan. Do these things and I guarantee you will experience Satan no matter what your Dedication experience was.

Very well said! ^ Yes, dedicating one's soul to Satan is an individual
experience. No dedicated Satanist experiences the exact same thing
when dedicating. When I dedicated in 08, I didn't get any majorly
blissful feelings, or any blatant signs, but I know it worked and that
Father accepted me. I've had many confirmations of that since. Though
I am not as close to Father or the other Gods as I would like to be
right now. I know that it will come in time and that I just have to
keep working at it and also communicating with Satan. You won't know
him if you don't try and talk to him. Do rituals to him; you can just
talk to him normally if you don't want to do an all-out ritual, and
meditate! Relax, and don't worry. Welcome to the Family! Hail Father
Satan! Hail the Gods of Hell!

On 10/20/11, sosayeththereptile <starcraft45345@... wrote:
Many people (including me) report feeling a strong natural high and sense of
inner peace for about 2 days after performing the ritual. This comes from
Satan touching you on the astral. Some people get other signs. HOWEVER, some
people report getting no signs at all. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT DID NOT
WORK OR THAT SATAN HATES YOU OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND COULD BE FOR ANY
NUMBER OF INNOCUOUS REASONS. Just be sure that it worked as long as you
meant it. If you're REALLY worried that it didn't work you can ask Satan but
I recommend just having faith and starting on your meditations. Meditate,
pray to Satan, and fight for Satan. Do these things and I guarantee you will
experience Satan no matter what your Dedication experience was.

Yes I felt "IT" like in 2 minutes or less and it lasted for like 30 minutes then my body reacted to this energy (I guess with chemicals or hormones or whatever, idk I'm not a doctor) basically for an hour or so. It was 11 or 12a-12-30a and I was trying to wine down and smoke a cigarette.

I'm thinking maybe it you should feel it but it depends on how into and concentrated you are. I'm sure I messed one or 2 things from the JoS instruction. I thought I needed more blood and had 2 whisper the writings but it worked for me.
I'm not sure if everybody feels it.

I felt a rush of pulsing energy (felt like earth), happiness, the feeling of love and being in love at the same time, kind of invisibility like the feeling you get when you just won a fight, and its kind of an evil or dark feeling, you feel like fuccin some shyt up, its really like a high...my mind was racing absorbing every thing. i felt like a freed slave...my first thought really was "damn where should I start, so what now."

But my advice is to play with a chakra like the heart crown or solarP maybe you'll feel something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bheki" <a2011dirtychild@... wrote:

I JUST FINISHED DEDICATING MY SOUL, HOW WILL I KNOW IF I'M CONFIRMED? AM I SUPOSE TO FEEL ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

i dedicated some 2 years ago and couple of months after i did a reverse ritual, because i was foolishnow its been 1 year since i was researching more about satanism and also started meditation, i want to rededicate and make itfinal and very formal!!!, will satan accept me and forgive me can i rededicate!! 

Father Satan w[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:06 PM

i dedicated some 2 years ago and couple of months after i did a reverse ritual, because i was foolish now its been 1 year since i was researching more about satanism and also started meditation, i want to rededicate and make it final and very formal!!!, will satan accept me and forgive me can i rededicate!!  

Hello brothers and sisters, today is the day ??i dedicated
Myself to father satan, even tough ??i did not meditate with
My candle for long.

am glad to be part of satan family.
Hail satan.

<td val[/IMG]You damn skippy but well worth the bumps.Enki has proved to me many times of his loyalty to us Gentiles.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dedication
Sent: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 6:56:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Welcome Brother/Sister? Get ready for a hell of a ride. :D

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "tayo" <ola.tayo@... wrote:

My candle for long.

Hail satan.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Welcome glad to have another Gentile warrior.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 3:39:56 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello brothers and sisters, today is the day ??i dedicated
My candle for long.

Hail satan.

[/TD]

Welcome! :) glad to have another dedicated satanist.
Hail Father Satan!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:39:56 +0000

My candle for long.

Hail satan.

Is there a way to re dedicate if you have strayed frm the path? Or does father not want me back

It all depends on why you strayed. Many of us have strayed away at some point when I was new I was into satanism and then strayed by getting distracted and not meditating or anything but I still acknowledged him as my god but I was no different from one who is without. NOW if you strayed away intentionally and went along with the enemy and blasphemized Father on purpose etc then who knows probably not. Re dedicating is not neccessary but you can just do a ritual to him and talk to him about it.

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 9:49 PM EDT Lauren M wrote:

Is there a way to re dedicate if you have strayed frm the path? Or does father not want me back

Depends what you mean "strayed". The dedication ritual, as it's been said it's permanent. If you did nothing to "Reverse" it you're still dedicated. Actually no, you don't rededicate since you're already dedicated. I personally think that trying to do the dedication more than once if you're already dedicated it's a bit disrespectful, since doing that shows you underestimate it and think it's as if it's one of the false powerless xian "rituals".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lauren M" <laurenrmac@... wrote:

In my opinion there is nothing you can do for Him to not take you back unless you are a kike.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 8:49 PM

I disagree a tad bit though. Do you think that Satan would take back a traitor like Salem burke or a so called satanist who sold out big time and went to the enemy to actively and knowingly work to promote their agenda?

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 3:36 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

In my opinion there is nothing you can do for Him to not take you back unless you are a kike.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Well you do have a point Shannon.Its one thing to never know Satan,and do all the despicable things I did to Him and the Demons.But to know Him and then turn your back,is a much greater injustice to Him.But still He is very understanding of our human frailties too.But it would be His call for sure.Like H P Maxine says in her sermons,many will want to come back but it will be to late for them.But who knows but Satan,where that line is drawn.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] dedication

I disagree a tad bit though. Do you think that Satan would take back a traitor like Salem burke or a so called satanist who sold out big time and went to the enemy to actively and knowingly work to promote their agenda?

Hail Satan
Brian 

I think if you really are sincere in your heart satan will tale you back he understands really dont feel down.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:55 PM

Well you do have a point Shannon.Its one thing to never know Satan,and do all the despicable things I did to Him and the Demons.But to know Him and then turn your back,is a much greater injustice to Him.But still He is very understanding of our human frailties too.But it would be His call for sure.Like H P Maxine says in her sermons,many will want to come back but it will be to late for them.But who knows but Satan,where that line is drawn.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:21 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

I have been studying JOS site for 6 months now. I have given myself to SATAN thru prayer, & this FRIDAY or SATURDAY I am doing the formal dedication ritual. I have all the supplies. My question is that I have to do this after midnight cuz of house schedule. Is there a opportune time or day this is better? I am so excited! ! I am going to cleanse myself as this will be a start of a whole new life with SATAN for me. I am also making plans to move to NEW ORLEANS in JANUARY. I am totally starting over. Any advice? I am so happy with my life with SATAN. HAIL SATAN

In my opinion,any time is a great time to do the dedication.And don't worry about how you do it,but concentrate on what it means to you,and how you feel about Satan and the Gods.That to me is the most important thing about it.Good luck on your dedication. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:26 PM

I have been studying JOS site for 6 months now. I have given myself to SATAN thru prayer, & this FRIDAY or SATURDAY I am doing the formal dedication ritual. I have all the supplies. My question is that I have to do this after midnight cuz of house schedule. Is there a opportune time or day this is better? I am so excited! ! I am going to cleanse myself as this will be a start of a whole new life with SATAN for me. I am also making plans to move to NEW ORLEANS in JANUARY. I am totally starting over. Any advice? I am so happy with my life with SATAN. HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Signature pretty sure you would pass out if you did the full payer in blood.lol

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 9:08:50 PM

Wel it is impotant 2 write de whole thng.but the amount of blood put on the paper is nt impotant.dis jst 2 show wats in ur heart.nd only do dis once.

----------
Sent from realkingdon

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:08:50 PM GMT-0700

greetings when i am proforming the dedication ritual should the fuul prayer be written in blood or just my name and signature alone

during the rutual i couldnt get the pen to get the blood to write , so i just wrote it out with my right index finger cut open. is it valid
also i wrote my signature not my name is that valid

As long as your intentions are honest, yes. There are many people that have had their dedication not go so well. Satan knows what's in our hearts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stunas101" <101stunas@... wrote:

during the rutual i couldnt get the pen to get the blood to write , so i just wrote it out with my right index finger cut open. is it valid

--- In [email protected], "stunas101" <101stunas@... wrote:

As I see it, there are only 3 possible reasons for your dedication to go invalid.  First, if you are a kike, your dedication to Satan will not be accepted.  (Notably, if you are a kike, you wouldn't even worry about it failing anyways). Second, if you are not sincere, it will fail.  If you are merely dedicating to Satan to show off, you are not going to do well.  Also, if you are merely dedicating to shock others, it probably will do poorly as well.  For best results, you need to want to get to know Satan and His Demons, and want to work with them, not just waste their time. Finally, the one I have the issue with, if your soul is not free to dedicate to Satan, it probably will not work.  This can happen if you are dedicated to joke-hova (regardless of whether joke-hova is a real god or just represents the enemy).  You will need to fully break that dedication first.  Otherwise, it will be like paying for one bill with a rubber check because the funds were used for another.  This can also happen if you are not fully free from Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity.  Whether you are dedicated to joke-hova or are still attached to Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or PISS[/B]-lam, such must be broken first or Satan might just say "Your soul isn't yours to dedicate to me.  You already dedicated it to joke-hova (or you are still not totally free from your former right-hand path religion), and you need to totally free yourself from such affiliations before I can accept your soul." Those are the only three reasons I can think of why your dedication might not be fully valid.  Thus, if you are worried only about technicalities, worry less.  You made a good-faith attempt to get blood onto the paper or sign in blood.  Some people, for medical or other reasons, cannot cut themselves at all and must do a "chicken jab" which means symbolically poking themselves with a pen, and then signing in red ink.  This is no different than the person who cannot use real candles and must use a LED candle and a shredder instead of the real thing.  And most of us have problems getting the paper to 100% burn during this ritual.  Some people can't even do anything at all, because they are under the influence of authorities controlled by the enemy. Point is, if Satan were only to accept those whose ritual went off perfectly, hardly any of us would be accepted.  You need only focus on making sure you are sincere and that your soul is actually free and available to dedicate to Satan.  Get those right, and if you do your reasonable best elsewhere, you are accepted. Hail Satan![/B]

There's no way to be dedicated to jokehova after doing the dedication ritual, because you renounce all past allegiances and even you commit what it called "unforgivable sin" according to xianity, which is blaspheming their holy shit. The first part of the dedication ritual is all about renouncing all allegiances and bonds with all enemy religions, it completely cancels all of them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stunas101" <101stunas@ wrote:

during the rutual i couldnt get the pen to get the blood to write , so
i just wrote it out with my right index finger cut open. is it valid

As I see it, there are only 3 possible reasons for your dedication to go
invalid. First, if you are a kike, your dedication to Satan will not be
accepted. (Notably, if you are a kike, you wouldn't even worry about it
failing anyways).

Second, if you are not sincere, it will fail. If you are merely
dedicating to Satan to show off, you are not going to do well. Also, if
you are merely dedicating to shock others, it probably will do poorly as
well. For best results, you need to want to get to know Satan and His
Demons, and want to work with them, not just waste their time.

Finally, the one I have the issue with, if your soul is not free to
dedicate to Satan, it probably will not work. This can happen if you
are dedicated to joke-hova (regardless of whether joke-hova is a real
god or just represents the enemy). You will need to fully break that
dedication first. Otherwise, it will be like paying for one bill with a
rubber check because the funds were used for another. This can also
happen if you are not fully free from Christi-SCAM-ity. Whether you are
dedicated to joke-hova or are still attached to Christi-SCAM-ity or
PISS-lam, such must be broken first or Satan might just say "Your soul
isn't yours to dedicate to me. You already dedicated it to joke-hova
(or you are still not totally free from your former right-hand path
religion), and you need to totally free yourself from such affiliations
before I can accept your soul."

Those are the only three reasons I can think of why your dedication
might not be fully valid. Thus, if you are worried only about
technicalities, worry less. You made a good-faith attempt to get blood
onto the paper or sign in blood. Some people, for medical or other
reasons, cannot cut themselves at all and must do a "chicken jab" which
means symbolically poking themselves with a pen, and then signing in red
ink. This is no different than the person who cannot use real candles
and must use a LED candle and a shredder instead of the real thing. And
most of us have problems getting the paper to 100% burn during this
ritual. Some people can't even do anything at all, because they are
under the influence of authorities controlled by the enemy.

Point is, if Satan were only to accept those whose ritual went off
perfectly, hardly any of us would be accepted. You need only focus on
making sure you are sincere and that your soul is actually free and
available to dedicate to Satan. Get those right, and if you do your
reasonable best elsewhere, you are accepted.

Hail Satan!

I will add that if one happens to be dedicated to jokehova after doing the dedication ritual it means that he disregarded or didn't mean the first part of the dedication ritual and so the ritual won't work because of not having the full intention. So another reason for which the ritual may fail is because someone doesn't agree with and/or mean every part of it. For example, there are people who are not sure if Satan is real or loves us, yet they want to do the dedication ritual in which you proclaim Satan as your God and you state that He is the true God of humanity. Obviously they don't really mean those parts if they are not sure that Satan is real or if He is our True God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There's no way to be dedicated to jokehova after doing the dedication ritual, because you renounce all past allegiances and even you commit what it called "unforgivable sin" according to xianity, which is blaspheming their holy shit. The first part of the dedication ritual is all about renouncing all allegiances and bonds with all enemy religions, it completely cancels all of them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stunas101" <101stunas@ wrote:

failing anyways).

Hail Satan!

Where on earth did you get your information for number 3? Have you not read the dedication? No one who does the ritual to Satan can be dedicated to His enemies. Period.

Also, while we're exposing fale ideas, there is no such thing as a chicken-jab or shreding the dedication ritual paper. In my opinion the blood we draw is very important as it has a lot of bioelectricity in it and has a lot of meaning to boot as we (most of us) don't harm and have never harmed ourselves. Its a symbolic sacrifice of giving ourselves to Satan "I love you and I will bleed for you and for this cause - gladly" and that drastically empowers our dedication.

The burning of the prayer puts it on the Astral but even if it wasn't all burnt or there was some error (I didn't have a burning bowl and threw mine on the pate with the candle creating this wicked inferno and thwarting a fully burnt prayer as it was a burning note/melted candle covering a plate) Satan and the demons are still there and still accept the dedication as valid. I know for a fact from some occurances that happened during my dedication ritual right after the "error". Satan and the demons were right there and they were VERY happy.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

failing anyways).

Hail Satan!

I used a new shaving razor to make an incision in my forearm, then used the eye end of a sewing needle as a quill of sorts. Worked perfectly for me.
On Oct 14, 2012 8:12 AM, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stunas101" <101stunas@... wrote:

As I see it, there are only 3 possible reasons for your dedication to go invalid.  First, if you are a kike, your dedication to Satan will not be accepted.  (Notably, if you are a kike, you wouldn't even worry about it failing anyways). Second, if you are not sincere, it will fail.  If you are merely dedicating to Satan to show off, you are not going to do well.  Also, if you are merely dedicating to shock others, it probably will do poorly as well.  For best results, you need to want to get to know Satan and His Demons, and want to work with them, not just waste their time. Finally, the one I have the issue with, if your soul is not free to dedicate to Satan, it probably will not work.  This can happen if you are dedicated to joke-hova (regardless of whether joke-hova is a real god or just represents the enemy).  You will need to fully break that dedication first.  Otherwise, it will be like paying for one bill with a rubber check because the funds were used for another.  This can also happen if you are not fully free from Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity.  Whether you are dedicated to joke-hova or are still attached to Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or PISS[/B]-lam, such must be broken first or Satan might just say "Your soul isn't yours to dedicate to me.  You already dedicated it to joke-hova (or you are still not totally free from your former right-hand path religion), and you need to totally free yourself from such affiliations before I can accept your soul." Those are the only three reasons I can think of why your dedication might not be fully valid.  Thus, if you are worried only about technicalities, worry less.  You made a good-faith attempt to get blood onto the paper or sign in blood.  Some people, for medical or other reasons, cannot cut themselves at all and must do a "chicken jab" which means symbolically poking themselves with a pen, and then signing in red ink.  This is no different than the person who cannot use real candles and must use a LED candle and a shredder instead of the real thing.  And most of us have problems getting the paper to 100% burn during this ritual.  Some people can't even do anything at all, because they are under the influence of authorities controlled by the enemy. Point is, if Satan were only to accept those whose ritual went off perfectly, hardly any of us would be accepted.  You need only focus on making sure you are sincere and that your soul is actually free and available to dedicate to Satan.  Get those right, and if you do your reasonable best elsewhere, you are accepted. Hail Satan![/B]

I just today dedicated my self to our Lord Satan. I felt an over rush of energy to my head, and my eyes have been watering and burning like since. Can anyone explain what this means. And What should be the next step to Show Him my love and dedication.

Hail Satan.

I have been in a christian church my whole life, it feels so fake. I want to do this but im very scared. :/ you all talk of love of satan but everone else says its so evil. But I know im searching and I just want some direction and peace in my life.
How do I get over the fear? Its ingrained in me. My grandad is a baptist preacher.

those who believe Satan is evil are either zews (to deceive Gentile) or their sheep (xians, muslims and others). Nothing to be scared of. Just understand that when you're here, you NEED to accept practices here, not caring about what some dumbass xian foolishly thinks/claims/believes. the sheep will of course put that fake smile on, try and lure others to church, scaring others about how "evil" other religions and their 'deities' are.

Listening to bible, one last time, it says:
"all the gods of gentile are demons"

That's the Only truth bible has within it. it's false program has for ages, deceived people into thinking that demons are evil, they're not, they're actually OUR races' (Gentiles') TRUE gods. lake of fire is BS, Father satan is Not a monster, he is our true god, he does not have horns, hooves or rubbery wings. Nor does he have those red eyes, the sheep think of.
jesass too is a fictitious zewish entity, he never existed, nor did his fake parents ever exist. they were made only to enslave Gentile into spiritual ignorance.

read these sites:

www.jesusneverexisted.com
www.evilbible.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

de-program yourself, get rid of that jesass BS. do daily power meditation.
    Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 10:06 AM

I have been in a christian church my whole life, it feels so fake. I want to do this but im very scared. :/ you all talk of love of satan but everone else says its so evil. But I know im searching and I just want some direction and peace in my life.
How do I get over the fear? Its ingrained in me. My grandad is a baptist preacher.

Read exposingchristianity.com and joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lonnie" <lonnie.baty@... wrote:

www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com
This should kill the fears in you

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Lonnie" <lonnie.baty@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 04:21:38 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dedication

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back