Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication

I felt the same way at first, I was scared. Only because of what my family would think (they are muslim) my dad and grandfather are ministers.
I had to realize that they do not validate me. I read the site thoroughly and did side research. It seemed to much like truth and I felt a connection.
My whole life I felt a connection with Father and questioned religion! I say to you, if you are here that is the first step, never take anyones word for it, do a lot of research, go with what is in your heart, and last but not least Satan is not evil....in fact everything is opposite from what you have been brainwashed to believe (go to the website and read it thoroughly www.joyofsatan.org ) Hail Satan
On Jun 29, 2013 6:46 AM, "Lonnie" <lonnie.baty@... wrote:
  I have been in a christian church my whole life, it feels so fake. I want to do this but im very scared. :/ you all talk of love of satan but everone else says its so evil. But I know im searching and I just want some direction and peace in my life.
How do I get over the fear? Its ingrained in me. My grandad is a baptist preacher.

I'm am so happy to announce I have performed my commitment ritual to Satan HAIL SATAN !!

Being a gentile was a quite a good tin bt d best is being a satanist today upon d ineffable father satan I tend to dedicate my soul nd love him forever.....1hr 30mins to go!!!!! HAIL SATAN

welcome to the family brother

Hail lucifer Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "jamesmarkwhitney@..." <jamesmarkwhitney@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 22:16:41 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dedication
  Today monday 19th august 2013 time 11:00pm is d day I became a satanist HAIL SATAN

I preformed the dedication and nothing really happend. I had a slight feeling of peace but that's it. Was I not accepted?

As long as your intentions for dedicating are to finish Satan's work and to fight with and for him. 

---In [email protected], <joesmile2520@... wrote:

I preformed the dedication and nothing really happend. I had a slight feeling of peace but that's it. Was I not accepted?

Da[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I disagree a tad bit though. Do you think that Satan would take back a traitor like Salem burke or a so called satanist who sold out big time and went to the enemy to actively and knowingly work to promote their agenda?

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 3:36 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

In my opinion there is nothing you can do for Him to not take you back unless you are a kike.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 8:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dedication

Is there a way to re dedicate if you have strayed frm the path? Or does father not want me back

Father is not a puppy to come and go...If you wish for Satan to be by your side PROVE to Him that you deserve it. Empower yourself, work with the rest of us with destruction/awakening workings, spread the word (anonymously always and with caution) etc etc etc... Prove that you're worthy of His time and effort.

Στις 2:31 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... έγραψε:
  Okay I have done a dedication ritual once but messed up and father left me if I do it again will he come back to me

What do you mean you mean you mean you messed up and he left you? Messed up the dedication ritual?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 10:36 PM PST coltongoins@... wrote:

Okay I have done a dedication ritual once but messed up and father left me if I do it again will he come back to me

he stays with you at all times during the dedication, it took me awhile to get blood from my finger but he didnt leave. there is no need to do another dedication.

Hail Satan!

Reverse rituals are a bad idea. You need to be strong. I hope you learned your lesson.
Dont make the mistake of getting afraid or falling for those lies of christianity.

You need to meditate and do a ritual to Satan about the situation and that you were afraid. You are still programmed subconsciously by christianity.

Go to exposingchristianity.com and educate yourself on the lies of christianity.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 5:05 AM PST coltongoins@... wrote:

Okay I got scared bc of the xain manipulative lies and tried a reverse ritual and he left me

How do you give your soul to Satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 25, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Reverse rituals are a bad idea. You need to be strong. I hope you learned your lesson.
Dont make the mistake of getting afraid or falling for those lies of christianity.

You need to meditate and do a ritual to Satan about the situation and that you were afraid. You are still programmed subconsciously by christianity.

Go to exposingchristianity.com and educate yourself on the lies of christianity.

Okay I got scared bc of the xain manipulative lies and tried a reverse ritual and he left me

You do not "give" your soul.. You dedicate it; big difference. There's a dedication ritual on www.joyofSatan.com but I do suggest you to first study the site and understand what Spiritual Satanism is all about.

Στις 9:51 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Marcus Rocha <marcusrocha94@... έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

You do not have to dedicate on a full moon, whatever date or time is perfectly fine, it doesn't affect anything.

Hail Satan!!
Hail all Gods of Duat!!

me on my home village in kampala uganda ,,,these days some people say that am going to fall mad about what i say about the fake bible and the silly christians ,, i  was a bible believer and a christian and i would always talk positives about them ,, but now after i have got the real truth about them being liars and thieves i say negatives only and when those who used to here from me recently ,are the ones who say am falling mad soon , i just laugh at them because now i know they can't do anything to me ,, they're fake ,, i have opened up a facebook account in a name which they don't know the owner and from there i expose the lies of the bible and the fake christians and now i have more than 3000 friends who want to hear from everyday ,, and i have also opened up a page ,, which you will be able to see soon ,, it's name is ,,,,,God Satan is the true creator ,,many people i have talked too knows that to be true and they are ready to comeback , but i still lack knowledge to help them come back from slavery apart from telling the true word of our father Satan ,,,but for me everything i do it in a satanic way to prove to my friends that we parted ,,, 

On Monday, February 24, 2014 5:23 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Father is not a puppy to come and go...If you wish for Satan to be by your side PROVE to Him that you deserve it. Empower yourself, work with the rest of us with destruction/awakening workings, spread the word (anonymously always and with caution) etc etc etc... Prove that you're worthy of His time and effort.

Στις 2:31 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... έγραψε:

I read it I also read on there that father will test us and I didn't know that and yeah I got terrified especially when I had the preacher preaching in my ear so should I do the dedication again or no

Hello everybody, I have a question.
I did the dedication ritual about 3 weeks ago, and verbally gave my committement to Satan on several occasions prior to that. HOWEVER, in a effort to not completely have my parents house smell like smoke, I did not completely burn the paper I wrote on thoroughly, so I ripped it up and disposed of it. Of course I signed the paper with my full name in blood. BUT Its been really irking me lately that maybe it didnt count, and I wanted to know from those who are closer with Father Satan, if this is something that should be rectified, meaning should I do the ritual all over again? 

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:38 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  You do not "give" your soul.. You dedicate it; big difference. There's a dedication ritual on www.joyofSatan.com but I do suggest you to first study the site and understand what Spiritual Satanism is all about.

Στις 9:51 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Marcus Rocha <marcusrocha94@... έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

Well, you left him first...

I agree with Shannon; Exposing Christianity is *really* an eye-opener.

you do not give Satan your soul. you dedicate it. here is the link to the dedication portion of the JOS website. read this fully before doing!

Hail Satan!

i also suggest studying the site before dedicating. you dont need to know everything on the site before you dedicate but you do need to know the dedication, what spiritual satanism is all about, and meditations to get you started right away. i studied the site for about 5months before finally dedicating just last week, i must say i am very happy that i didnt jump right into it. once you dedicate you will have this sudden urge to learn more so be prepared!
Here is the link to the dedication portion on the JoyOfSatan website. i made it easy for you, now all you need to do is accept this learning opportunity. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
If you ever need help with anything else feel free to email me!

Hail Satan!

Okay and I know what I did I know it was wrong and I regret it I've regretted it since the time I did it and its been torment so far I need him I want him tbh i need him so bad that I've thought about taking my life sk I could be with him

This sounded... so fucking wrong... in so many different levels. I don't think I've read something so wrong before in my life. Yeah. Prove yourself worthy, I have nothing else to tell you. If you commit suicide you're as good as a christian; weak and stupid.

Στις 1:57 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 1 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... έγραψε:
  Okay and I know what I did I know it was wrong and I regret it I've regretted it since the time I did it and its been torment so far I need him I want him tbh i need him so bad that I've thought about taking my life sk I could be with him

Sounds like dedication just in the worst possible way as of being a SS... We don't commit suicide Satan needs us on earth to carry out his work! Your no good if your dead

Ave Enki and the Original Gods of Duat!!!

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 10:00 AM PST Light Yagami wrote:

This sounded... so fucking wrong... in so many different levels. I don't think I've read something so wrong before in my life. Yeah. Prove yourself worthy, I have nothing else to tell you. If you commit suicide you're as good as a christian; weak and stupid.

Στις 1:57 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 1 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... έγραψε:

This time I agree with Light...killing yourself is completely stupid and is the worst thing a SS could do. If you feel so bad about this, then rededicate yourself, reaffirm yourself, anything to prove yourself to be worthy while avoiding looking and acting weak. Death is not was SS is about, so flush those feelings about suicide. If you cannot do this, then perhaps satanism is not for you....

i preformed the dedication ritual but it wasn't very pretty i was interrupted three times while the paper was burning, the candle died out multiple times so i had to relight it, and the paper also died out before it was finished completely burning. Will i need to preform the ritual again or is it still valid. Thank you brothers and sisters HAIL SATAN!

It is valid, don't worry. :) Many of us had several inconveniences when first doing the dedication ritual.

Στις 8:47 π.μ. Κυριακή, 9 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "caseyw1997@..." <caseyw1997@... έγραψε:
  i preformed the dedication ritual but it wasn't very pretty i was interrupted three times while the paper was burning, the candle died out multiple times so i had to relight it, and the paper also died out before it was finished completely burning. Will i need to preform the ritual again or is it still valid. Thank you brothers and sisters HAIL SATAN!

ok thank you very much :)

On Monday, March 10, 2014 10:56 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  It is valid, don't worry. :) Many of us had several inconveniences when first doing the dedication ritual.

Στις 8:47 π.μ. Κυριακή, 9 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "caseyw1997@..." <caseyw1997@... έγραψε:

does how Satan feel about people with learning disability becoming satanism? 

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:34 PM, Casey White <caseyw1997@... wrote:

As long as your intentions are honest and sincere, if you really feel Spiritual Satanism is for you, and you are not a jew, then you are welcome to dedicate.
Study and learn all you can about spiritual Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
www.666blacksun.com

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:17:47 AM, Nikki Raub <nikkiraub@... wrote:

thanks i will 

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 1:14 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  As long as your intentions are honest and sincere, if you really feel Spiritual Satanism is for you, and you are not a jew, then you are welcome to dedicate.
Study and learn all you can about spiritual Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
www.666blacksun.com

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:17:47 AM, Nikki Raub <nikkiraub@... wrote:

Does tha candle have to black blue or red for tha dedication? I only have brown pink white peach yellow nd green

If you can't find black, red, or blue then use anything else.

Στις 1:33 π.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "d.chavez16@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Does tha candle have to black blue or red for tha dedication? I only have brown pink white peach yellow nd green

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back