Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication

Oh, it's valid! Don't worry. You're fine. What mattered was that you
were sincere. Welcome to the family! Hail Father Satan always!

On 6/21/12, kittyahawk3@... <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

believe me broi che it's all about the heart. I am impressed that you tried
so hard to do it right. Now stop worrying and enjoy
***** your life has just begun *****

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

See you are worrying to much about how you did the dedication.Most of ours
didn't work the way we wanted.I didn't even do it according to JoS,plus
not knowing any better I did a blood pact from a sight I wont even mention
on here.But my experience was that Father validated my crazy dedication
anyway,and when I came to this group,just to be safe I did another one the
way the sight said too.To my utter amazement,Father Enki honored my first
one,and the other one I did from the sight was not necessary.Father knew
my heart,and even though I did it wrong,He honored it anyway.The next
night I heard the Demons say all around me"you are ours now we will
protect you"but I heard nothing or felt nothing when I did it the way the
sight said too the second time.And this was after fifty years of fighting
against Enki and the our Gentile Gods.So congrats on your dedication,and
welcome to the family of Enki.

Hail Enki

BrianÂ

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, broichecongaleto <broichecongaleto@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 8:13 PM

Â

I did my dedication today and im pretty sure it isn't valid. I did
it around eight in the morning to avoid anyone suspending me doing
anything. I had two red candles but i was burning myself trying to light
them; they were basically dead candles. So, i had to use my roommates
orange candle. I did the ritual in my restroom. I wrote out the dedication
script and recited it as i wrote. I began inserting a needle into my right
index finger. This was not very effective so i started inserting the
needle in my right-hand index finger. Since it wasn't drawing any blood i
ran down stairs and grabbed a knife. The knife wasnt working so i ran down
stairs again and grabbed a sharper knife. This time the knife was
effective and my name in blood was pretty good (although i forgot to write
my middle name; but it was staded in the script). I folded up the paper,
it was a bit crappy beacuse the paper was big and i was trying to compact
it to fit the candle. I let
the candle burn comletely out. What i relized afterwards was that i did
not recite the script after i was done writing (although i was reciting
while i was writing it).

I am already dedicated this is something I'm asking for a friend who wants to be dedicated. He asked me to write the prayer down for him so he just has to recite it and sign his name. I understand that if he is caught writing it he could get in a lot of trouble. Will it mess things up if I write it and give it to him?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

It doesn't matter.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 2:47 PM EDT brian0524@... wrote:

I am already dedicated this is something I'm asking for a friend who wants to be dedicated. He asked me to write the prayer down for him so he just has to recite it and sign his name. I understand that if he is caught writing it he could get in a lot of trouble. Will it mess things up if I write it and give it to him?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

Just remember the dedication for your friend requires that persons blood and not yours.
Other than that I'd say your friend can do it whenever.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 11, 2012, at 6:21 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

It doesn't matter.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 2:47 PM EDT [url=mailto:brian0524@...]brian0524@...[/url] wrote:

Hail Satan.
Brian. W
=

I have chosen red black and gold candles for my dedication. I know what the website calls for and I have all of that set, but i was wondering how to make it more intimate or special. What else could I bring with me to my dedication that will enhance the spirituality and meaning of it?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER

I think no matter how you do it, it will be very intimate and special. I remember doing mine, right after I stumbled across the JoS, I had no idea what I was getting into but I just knew in my soul that I had to dedicate. So I found all the materials around the house and did it. I can't think of anything that would have made it better, it was truly a wonderful and liberating experience :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <katiebrandel@... wrote:

I have chosen red black and gold candles for my dedication. I know what the website calls for and I have all of that set, but i was wondering how to make it more intimate or special. What else could I bring with me to my dedication that will enhance the spirituality and meaning of it?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER

Are you sure gold is okay???
The other 2 colors I'm a bit more sure of it's just gold I'm not 100% sure of
But then I got no idea as I didn't use gold for mine

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2012, at 4:07 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I think no matter how you do it, it will be very intimate and special. I remember doing mine, right after I stumbled across the JoS, I had no idea what I was getting into but I just knew in my soul that I had to dedicate. So I found all the materials around the house and did it. I can't think of anything that would have made it better, it was truly a wonderful and liberating experience :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Katie" <katiebrandel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER
=

Gold is a wonderful color.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

"Gold is one of the most powerful of the colors. Satan has a golden aura. Gold is the color of the Sun, and is of the element of fire. In Satanic alchemy, gold represents the perfection of the soul. Both the colors gold and white-gold are seen all over in the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the temples and pyramids. Gold is the color of riches and power."

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hotstudman95@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <katiebrandel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER

Hmm
I will have to remember this in the future as I'm sure there may be other workings that can be done with gold if it's good for this alone.
Thanks 4 the info
I was curious

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 13, 2012, at 9:30 AM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Gold is a wonderful color.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

"Gold is one of the most powerful of the colors. Satan has a golden aura. Gold is the color of the Sun, and is of the element of fire. In Satanic alchemy, gold represents the perfection of the soul. Both the colors gold and white-gold are seen all over in the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the temples and pyramids. Gold is the color of riches and power."

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], hotstudman95@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Katie" <katiebrandel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER
=

That's exactly how I did mine too, Lydia :)
I hadn't even finished reading JOS, or started any meditations...I just knew it was the TRUTH, I could feel it, and knew I had to dedicate. I found an old beeswax candle (not black) I had laying around my apartment, and used a safety pin (which I sanitized with a flame) to prick my finger. So, to all the newbies who will stumble upon this post, here are examples of how you don't need to fret so much about the specifics of your dedication...it's what's in your heart and soul that matters. I know, I received a very clear sign from Satan only a few days later when I began meditations!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail All The Powers of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katie" <katiebrandel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER

Awesome :). I found a red candle (actually 3 that had been melted together onto a same shade of red small plate for a neat effect) and used a sewing needle. I dipped the other end of the sewing needle in my blood to sign my name.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

That's exactly how I did mine too, Lydia :)
I hadn't even finished reading JOS, or started any meditations...I just knew it was the TRUTH, I could feel it, and knew I had to dedicate. I found an old beeswax candle (not black) I had laying around my apartment, and used a safety pin (which I sanitized with a flame) to prick my finger. So, to all the newbies who will stumble upon this post, here are examples of how you don't need to fret so much about the specifics of your dedication...it's what's in your heart and soul that matters. I know, I received a very clear sign from Satan only a few days later when I began meditations!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail All The Powers of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LUCIFER

Hi I dedicated a few years ago back in 2009 and I've been working on spiritual satanism from time to time when I'm not busy, its been a few years because I had to stop because of my parents. So I was thinking that if I started it up again if satan will be upset, plus its not easy when your family is paranoid and religious. So what should I do

No, Satan won't be upset, but do your best to devote to Satan, rather than behaving towards our religion [Which is the Truth] like something that you can quit so you can do other stuff instead. Before you sleep, you can meditate, and of course when you wake up. Don't use excuses. None can control the fact if you meditate or not, neither your parents, neither anyone. You'll be fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silverianknight1989" <silverianknight1989@... wrote:

Hi I dedicated a few years ago back in 2009 and I've been working on spiritual satanism from time to time when I'm not busy, its been a few years because I had to stop because of my parents. So I was thinking that if I started it up again if satan will be upset, plus its not easy when your family is paranoid and religious. So what should I do

But why did you stop because of your parents? You could simply lie to them that you became a xian and still continue to practice in secret, doing power meditations while you pretend to be doing somehting else and rituals in your astral temple. It's been mentioned here and in the site many times that when one has problem with his parents they can simply hide it and practice in secret.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silverianknight1989" <silverianknight1989@... wrote:

when you're not busy ???? if your mind is free you can stay connected with Father Enki always.. no excuse as your mind is a major part to keeping full Satanic yang so to speak.. I speak from experience, so find your path and stay on it where there's a will there's a way.. Satan upset ?? that sound so xian brainwash I understand but get over it..
what you should do is stop worrying about your family the enemy feeds on your fears..
trust mediatate and find a way to connect with your guardian demons that's all I got to say about that.
~Hail Lilith Satan's Goddess~

Im planning on doing my dedication to satan soon. But i want to know something. Do the meditations only work when you are dedicated? And how will i know that the dedication worked?

No, the meditations have to do with your mind alone. And if you did it and meant it it worked. Actually I'll tell you there's no need to overly worry about the dedication ritual. Just relax it, do it, accept it, and then move on and start doing power meditations and other things, and also rituals to feel Satan's energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ektopac224" <skipper975@... wrote:

Im planning on doing my dedication to satan soon. But i want to know something. Do the meditations only work when you are dedicated? And how will i know that the dedication worked?

<td val[/IMG]If you are not a jew then it will work if you just have the right heart about it and are doing it to complete what Satan started in you.And that you are doing it to fight the enemies of Satan.And yes the meditations work if you are not dedicated but its not a good idea to do rituals with being dedicated or waiting to long either.The benefit of the dedication is your protection.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 4:01:42 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Im planning on doing my dedication to satan soon. But i want to know something. Do the meditations only work when you are dedicated? And how will i know that the dedication worked?

[/TD]

I did my dedication last night, but not sure if it worked or not. How would I go about finding out? Please someone help me with this.

Thanks to all who provided me with information about dedication to Satan Lucifer and all the demons of hell. It was a relief to disavow my previous alligence to jahova and Jesus and the holy spirit and commit myself fully. I had a friend walk me though the feelings after destroying what I wrote verbatim from the related section in the JoS and signed in my own blood. I felt a very warm sensation all over and then felt areas of my brain seem to activate. There was no pain.

Now I am working on opening my third eye and chakras . I live in a Xi&apos;an household so I do my rituals and much meditation in the shower. I sit cross legged with the warm water cascading on my head it is very soothing and as I have spoken about before I am intensely concentrating on astral projection.

David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Thanks to all who provided me with information about dedication to Satan Lucifer and all the demons of hell. It was a relief to disavow my previous alligence to jahova and Jesus and the holy spirit and commit myself fully. I had a friend walk me though the feelings after destroying what I wrote verbatim from the related section in the JoS and signed in my own blood. I felt a very warm sensation all over and then felt areas of my brain seem to activate. There was no pain.

<td val[/IMG]Congrats!!!!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication
Sent: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 10:06:01 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Now I am working on opening my third eye and chakras . I live in a Xi&apos;an household so I do my rituals and much meditation in the shower. I sit cross legged with the warm water cascading on my head it is very soothing and as I have spoken about before I am intensely concentrating on astral projection.

David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Thanks to all who provided me with information about dedication to Satan Lucifer and all the demons of hell. It was a relief to disavow my previous alligence to jahova and Jesus and the holy spirit and commit myself fully. I had a friend walk me though the feelings after destroying what I wrote verbatim from the related section in the JoS and signed in my own blood. I felt a very warm sensation all over and then felt areas of my brain seem to activate. There was no pain. [/TD]

I turned 18 last month , and a few days after my birthday i found the Joy Of Satan site while watching videos on youtube. I was forced into religion my whole life, but when i read all the information on the site, i realized it wasn't a coincidence that i came across that comment on youtube.

I'm determined to go through with my dedication, only problem is i don't have a completely red candle.

The only red candle I have is red and white with hearts.

Will that hender the process? Will it not be taken serious because of the candle?

Actually, [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:52 AM
  I turned 18 last month , and a few days after my birthday i found the Joy Of Satan site while watching videos on youtube. I was forced into religion my whole life, but when i read all the information on the site, i realized it wasn't a coincidence that i came across that comment on youtube. I'm determined to go through with my dedication, only problem is i don't have a completely red candle. The only red candle I have is red and white with hearts. Will that hender the process? Will it not be taken serious because of the candle?

<td val[/IMG]It's perfectly fine! I actually think the hearts are a nice touch to show your love! Use anything you've got, it's what in your heart that counts, looking forward to calling you bro/sis
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 1:52:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I turned 18 last month , and a few days after my birthday i found the Joy Of Satan site while watching videos on youtube. I was forced into religion my whole life, but when i read all the information on the site, i realized it wasn't a coincidence that i came across that comment on youtube.

I'm determined to go through with my dedication, only problem is i don't have a completely red candle.

Will that hender the process? Will it not be taken serious because of the candle?

[/TD]

You can use what you have available. What matters is what is in your heart and that your sincere. Good luck with your dedication.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2012, at 5:52 AM, "reejay94" <reejay94@... wrote:

I turned 18 last month , and a few days after my birthday i found the Joy Of Satan site while watching videos on youtube. I was forced into religion my whole life, but when i read all the information on the site, i realized it wasn't a coincidence that i came across that comment on youtube.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I agree with Anike, I think the Valentine-ish candle sounds like a great idea. I myself had access to a black candle but honestly, if all you have is a match it will still be fine. It's what's in your heart that really matters. Good luck and welcome! Hail Satan!
On Dec 12, 2012 11:02 AM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]It's perfectly fine! I actually think the hearts are a nice touch to show your love! Use anything you've got, it's what in your heart that counts, looking forward to calling you bro/sis
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   I turned 18 last month , and a few days after my birthday i found the Joy Of Satan site while watching videos on youtube. I was forced into religion my whole life, but when i read all the information on the site, i realized it wasn't a coincidence that i came across that comment on youtube.

[/TD]

I know i shoudn't be afraid , but the dedication seems a little scary to me.  Like , i've never seen any entity in my life . Should i prepare myself for that ? thats the absolute only thing i'm afraid of . seeing something that i've never seen  before
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:53 AM
  I agree with Anike, I think the Valentine-ish candle sounds like a great idea. I myself had access to a black candle but honestly, if all you have is a match it will still be fine. It's what's in your heart that really matters. Good luck and welcome! Hail Satan!
<td style="font:[/IMG]   I turned 18 last month , and a few days after my birthday i found the Joy Of Satan site while watching videos on youtube. I was forced into religion my whole life, but when i read all the information on the site, i realized it wasn't a coincidence that i came across that comment on youtube.

[/TD]

Lol no you don't see an entity.. Its a stage where you let your heart out to speak for itself.. Well to me it was like that, after my ritual I felt a sense of being free.. And at peace with myself.. I felt self confidence like never before, I felt like 1 once I meant something..Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Ree Jay <reejay94@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:50:27 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication
  I know i shoudn't be afraid , but the dedication seems a little scary to me.  Like , i've never seen any entity in my life . Should i prepare myself for that ? thats the absolute only thing i'm afraid of . seeing something that i've never seen  before
<td style="font:[/IMG]   I turned 18 last month , and a few days after my birthday i found the Joy Of Satan site while watching videos on youtube. I was forced into religion my whole life, but when i read all the information on the site, i realized it wasn't a coincidence that i came across that comment on youtube.

[/TD]

I did my dedication this morning .

HAIL FATHER SATAN !

but I had difficulty with it . The difficulties make me feel as tho it hendered the process .

I said the prayer and was able to sign in blood .

should I be concerned ?

It's not very likely you will see anyone upon your dedication. But even if you do, there is no need to  fear. Think about the first beautiful sunset you ever saw. It wasn't scary, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to un-see it. I personally can't wait to be open enough to see our Mighty Gods, but I came to this from a magickal background, so I guess you could say I'm differently prepared than some of our other brothers and sisters. Don't worry, and don't fear, just be confident in yourself and in Father. He protects His children. Welcome to the family. Hail Satan!
On Dec 13, 2012 4:44 AM, <will199313@... wrote:
  Lol no you don't see an entity.. Its a stage where you let your heart out to speak for itself.. Well to me it was like that, after my ritual I felt a sense of being free.. And at peace with myself.. I felt self confidence like never before, I felt like 1 once I meant something.. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: Ree Jay <reejay94@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:50:27 -0800 (PST)To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication
  I know i shoudn't be afraid , but the dedication seems a little scary to me.  Like , i've never seen any entity in my life .  Should i prepare myself for that ?  thats the absolute only thing i'm afraid of . seeing something that i've never seen  before
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
  I agree with Anike, I think the Valentine-ish candle sounds like a great idea. I myself had access to a black candle but honestly, if all you have is a match it will still be fine. It's what's in your heart that really matters. Good luck and welcome! Hail Satan! On Dec 12, 2012 11:02 AM, "Anike Anike" <anikeanime@... wrote:

[/TD]

What counts is that you did it in the first place, and that you were
sincere. Just relax. ^ Besides, no one's dedication goes perfectly;
even HP Maxine had problems with hers. As long as you were honest and
sincere in your devotion to Father, that is what truly matters.
Welcome to the family! Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 12/13/12, Ree Jay <reejay94@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN !

but I had difficulty with it . The difficulties make me feel as tho it
hendered the process .

should I be concerned ?

A warm welcome in the family!
What is in your heart is much more important. So don't be worried about it.

Hail Satan!
Pe 13-dec.-2012, la 14:23, Ree Jay <reejay94@... a scris:

HAIL FATHER SATAN !

but I had difficulty with it . The difficulties make me feel as tho it hendered the process .

should I be concerned ?

well put Thomas...
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Pe 13-dec.-2012, la 14:23, Ree Jay <reejay94@... a scris:

HAIL FATHER SATAN !

should I be concerned ?

Welcome to the Family!!!!!
--- In [email protected], Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pe 13-dec.-2012, la 14:23, Ree Jay reejay94@... a scris:

HAIL FATHER SATAN !

should I be concerned ?

Hello fellow satanist brothers and sisters i wanted to know the answer to this question which is very important to me i performed my dedication rite a long time ago when i was VERY young maybe a bit too young and was a bit confused after a while by many lies so i got into other religions but now i see where my home is and where i belong and thats is back with Satan/Lucifer will he still accept me.Hail Satan 88!!!

Prove your worth by daily power meditations, and legally working for Satan.
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 11:52:57 AM
  Hello fellow satanist brothers and sisters i wanted to know the answer to this question which is very important to me i performed my dedication rite a long time ago when i was VERY young maybe a bit too young and was a bit confused after a while by many lies so i got into other religions but now i see where my home is and where i belong and thats is back with Satan/Lucifer will he still accept me.Hail Satan 88!!!

Yes.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aryanandproud" <aryanandproud@... wrote:

Duty.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Prove your worth by daily power meditations, and legally working for Satan.

Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 11:52:57 AM

I was raised xian and for the past few years have been doing extensive research on Satanism and Liciferian I have been putting off the dedication ritual for the following reasons 1: I live in a home with my mother and step father who are xian and share a room with my 2 and 4 year old daughters and it is very hard to start any sort of practices. 2: I am worried that once I do start practicing because I don't know exactly what to expect I'm worried that any entities may effect my children. 3: I do not know any satanist and I have been doing so much research it's all so much that I don't even k ow where to start once Iv dedicated my self.Can someone please help me in these areas I feel very lost and feel like I'm at a stand still.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back