Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Woes

Jay Thomas

Hello everybody, I have a question.
I did the dedication ritual about 3 weeks ago, and verbally gave my committement to Satan on several occasions prior to that. HOWEVER, in a effort to not completely have my parents house smell like smoke, I did not completely burn the paper I wrote on thoroughly, so I doused it, ripped it up and disposed of it. Of course I signed the paper with my full name in blood. BUT Its been really irking me lately that maybe it didnt count, and I wanted to know from those who are closer with Father Satan, if this is something that should be rectified, meaning should I do the ritual all over again? 

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:51 PM, Jay Thomas <hitmanunleashed@... wrote:
I did the dedication ritual about 3 weeks ago, and verbally gave my committement to Satan on several occasions prior to that. HOWEVER, in a effort to not completely have my parents house smell like smoke, I did not completely burn the paper I wrote on thoroughly, so I doused it, ripped it up and disposed of it. Of course I signed the paper with my full name in blood. BUT Its been really irking me lately that maybe it didnt count, and I wanted to know from those who are closer with Father Satan, if this is something that should be rectified, meaning should I do the ritual all over again? 

Don't worry, it counts. :)I remember I had been forced to do a Destruction ritual but rip the paper too instead of burning it because of parents' presence... And yeah, it works, don't worry. Your doubts are probably the enemy going desperate over your dedication. xD Well done, and welcome to the Family. :D

Στις 10:28 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Jay Thomas <hitmanunleashed@... έγραψε:

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:51 PM, Jay Thomas <hitmanunleashed@... wrote:

Yes, you are fine, Brother! Spare it not another thought, and welcome
to the family!

On 2/28/14, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
Don't worry, it counts. :)
I remember I had been forced to do a Destruction ritual but rip the paper
too instead of burning it because of parents' presence... And yeah, it
works, don't worry. Your doubts are probably the enemy going desperate over
your dedication. xD Well done, and welcome to the Family. :D

Στις 10:28 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Jay Thomas
<hitmanunleashed@... έγραψε:

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:51 PM, Jay Thomas
<hitmanunleashed@... wrote:

I did the dedication ritual about 3 weeks ago, and verbally gave my
committement to Satan on several occasions prior to that. HOWEVER, in a
effort to not completely have my parents house smell like smoke, I did not
completely burn the paper I wrote on thoroughly, so I doused it, ripped it
up and disposed of it. Of course I signed the paper with my full name in
blood. BUT Its been really irking me lately that maybe it didnt count, and I
wanted to know from those who are closer with Father Satan, if this is
something that should be rectified, meaning should I do the ritual all over
again?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back