Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication to satan

STEVENNEWTH666

My question is should I do the dedication to Satan or should I wait as I’ve been heavily into Christianity for over 5 years I would regularly research it for 6-8 hours a day meet with different pastors several times a week and have people pray for me as well as go to church whenever it was open I wish to be free of it and become a satanist I used to be one like ten years ago I want to go back and become a satanist again but I have reservations misgivings and uncertainty because of all the brainwashing from Christianity so my question is should I wait to do the dedication ritual till I unbrainwash myself and believe the truth of satanism on the joy of Satan website or should I do it now I’ve read on the website that if you don’t unbrainwash yourself and still believe and have mental/spiritual ties to Christianity you can have bad experiences with satanism because of Christian angels and whatnot so my question is should I do the dedication ritual now or should I wait till I’m unbrainwashed

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
My question is should I do the dedication to Satan or should I wait as I’ve been heavily into Christianity for over 5 years I would regularly research it for 6-8 hours a day meet with different pastors several times a week and have people pray for me as well as go to church whenever it was open I wish to be free of it and become a satanist I used to be one like ten years ago I want to go back and become a satanist again but I have reservations misgivings and uncertainty because of all the brainwashing from Christianity so my question is should I wait to do the dedication ritual till I unbrainwash myself and believe the truth of satanism on the joy of Satan website or should I do it now I’ve read on the website that if you don’t unbrainwash yourself and still believe and have mental/spiritual ties to Christianity you can have bad experiences with satanism because of Christian angels and whatnot so my question is should I do the dedication ritual now or should I wait till I’m unbrainwashed
Are you wanting to dedicate and do you know Satanism is Truth? - THEN DO IT NOW

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
Now is the best time. Second best time is after now.

Once done, you can continue your learning and growing under exclusive care of Gods, not that you were not influenced by Them earlier, but you get the idea, I hope.

Do it now. Doing the rtrs helps a lot in unbrainwashing yourself. As well as meditations and workings.

Do a freeing the soul working to free you from xtianity and remove that energy from yourself during it as it comes up. This is an energy more so than a belief system. You will know what I mean someday.

Anyways good luck. 3 part rtr is in my signature.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:

Doing the dedication is Step 1 of "unbrainwashing" yourself.

You spent days or months diligently trying to understand the convoluted mess of Christianity, with nothing to show for it on your soul, except perhaps more confusion.

It is time you put that same dedication into a spiritual system that gives you tangible and empowering results, starting on day 1.

Any attacks from angels or other enemy thoughtforms are just because they want to keep you trapped and stagnant, not for any reason that is due to Satanism itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back