Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication Rituals

slailievenyara

Hello im 16 and live in a very strict christian household, i recently found out about satanism and had stuidied the Joy of satan site around basically every inch of it , i noticed you will need to write the prayer and sign your name in blood this i can do, but my parents wont allow me around lite candles is there a safe way to burn the paper after writting the prayer and signing it? also once i preform it will i be safe from the "greys" and "angels" from the fictional "god" ? please help asap Thank you =)

u can try and sneak about lighting candles and the burning paper after u light it on fire put it in a glss bowl then wash the bowl afterward. that is how i made it safe i also had water on hand just incase i dropped the paper and started amini fire in my room. i am not allowed to light candles either but i snuck it around them.  and yes you will be protected from greys and angels Father protects his own. u will never be wothout protection.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 2:20:36 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] dedication Rituals

Hello im 16 and live in a very strict christian household, i recently found out about satanism and had stuidied the Joy of satan site around basically every inch of it , i noticed you will need to write the prayer and sign your name in blood this i can do, but my parents wont allow me around lite candles is there a safe way to burn the paper after writting the prayer and signing it? also once i preform it will i be safe from the "greys" and "angels" from the fictional "god" ? please help asap Thank you =)

Awesome Thanks bigtime =) HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 6:26:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] dedication Rituals

u can try and sneak about lighting candles and the burning paper after u light it on fire put it in a glss bowl then wash the bowl afterward. that is how i made it safe i also had water on hand just incase i dropped the paper and started amini fire in my room. i am not allowed to light candles either but i snuck it around them.  and yes you will be protected from greys and angels Father protects his own. u will never be wothout protection.

Thx much for help i plan to do ritual commitment within next week cant wait to finally be a Satanist and powerful as meant to be =)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skye Gamet <skyegamet@... wrote:

no problem its my pleasure to help people =) HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 12:41:38 PM

Awesome Thanks bigtime =) HAIL SATAN!

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 6:26:30 PM

cool!! when i did the ritualt it felt awesome! i can feel the power within my fingertips now. hope all goes well!! HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 4:09:57 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: dedication Rituals

Thx much for help i plan to do ritual commitment within next week cant wait to finally be a Satanist and powerful as meant to be =)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Skye Gamet <skyegamet@. .. wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back