Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedication rituals

ceemack4

Hello everyone , i did the dedication rituals,  but im scare i didnt do it right i close all the windows say the prayer and i rub my blood where my name is written and i burned the paper and throw the ashes outside. plz help...

You did it perfectly.. Now open your soul and power up.Good luck.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 at 3:56, ceemack4@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello everyone , i did the dedication rituals,  but im scare i didnt do it right i close all the windows say the prayer and i rub my blood where my name is written and i burned the paper and throw the ashes outside. plz help...

It's done! Welcome!
Do the exercises below and vibrate Suryae to the sunHow To Vibrate Suryae

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 5:23 PM, "adept mage adept.mage@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You did it perfectly.. Now open your soul and power up.Good luck.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  Hello everyone , i did the dedication rituals,  but im scare i didnt do it right i close all the windows say the prayer and i rub my blood where my name is written and i burned the paper and throw the ashes outside. plz help...

Hello everyone , i did the dedication rituals,  but im scare i didnt do it right i close all the windows say the prayer and i rub my blood where my name is written and i burned the paper and throw the ashes outside. plz help... __.

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 2:56 AM, "ceemack4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back