Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication ritual.

wise_silence2012

Greeting High priestess and High Priest,
Brethren and Sisters! :)
So here is my story, I did the dedication ritual on my birthday in a way to celebrate a new birth so to speak.. But the thing is I had planned to do on Dec 23 on fathers special day but I believe I didn't have all the correct items so I wrote the ritual prayer part and sign it but I did not do it on dec 23 and saved it till my birthdate and I did it then and resign it in blood again so I'm just curious did it still work?? Or was it disrespectful cause sometimes I get this awkward feeling in my heart chakara that it didnt work... Then again this could be the enemy trying to fuck with my mind, cause in my heart and soul I know for a fact they belong next to father satan.. I just want to be sure.
Please help! :/
Thank you in advance!
Btw I can be more specific just didnt want to write to much to annoy y'all. So if you have any queztions bout how I did it just ask. :)
Hail Father Satan!!
Hail the Mighty Four Crowns Of Duat!!

[/IMG]</var>t.
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication ritual.

So here is my story, I did the dedication ritual on my birthday in a way to celebrate a new birth so to speak.. But the thing is I had planned to do on Dec 23 on fathers special day but I believe I didn't have all the correct items so I wrote the ritual prayer part and sign it but I did not do it on dec 23 and saved it till my birthdate and I did it then and resign it in blood again so I'm just curious did it still work?? Or was it disrespectful cause sometimes I get this awkward feeling in my heart chakara that it didnt work... Then again this could be the enemy trying to fuck with my mind, cause in my heart and soul I know for a fact they belong next to father satan.. I just want to be sure.
Thank you in advance!
Btw I can be more specific just didnt want to write to much to annoy y'all. So if you have any queztions bout how I did it just ask. :)
Hail Father Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]It does not matter about the way it was done only the why.Sounds like you were sincere so yes it was valid.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/30/12, wise_silence2012 <wise_silence2012@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication ritual.
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 8:42 AM

Thank you in advance!
Hail Father Satan!!
[/TD]

The little trivial parts of the ritual do not matter. What matters is in your heart. (cheesy, I know, but true)

Haik father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wise_silence2012" <wise_silence2012@... wrote:

Thank you in advance!
Hail Father Satan!!

Ok, cool thank you Shannon and Brian!! :) I really appreciate you input!! oh btw that's my yahoo account so yeah! :p
Thank you brother and sister!!
Hail Lord Lucifer!!!!
To Oblivion with the Enemy!!!!

Greetings, and welcome! It doesn't really matter on what you do the
dedication. You did it when you felt it was right. Father accepts all
who are sincere, as long as they are of the gentile (non-jewish) race.
Once again, welcome to the family! Hail father Satan! Hail the Gods of
Hell!

On 5/30/12, wise_silence2012 <wise_silence2012@... wrote:
So here is my story, I did the dedication ritual on my birthday in a way to
celebrate a new birth so to speak.. But the thing is I had planned to do on
Dec 23 on fathers special day but I believe I didn't have all the correct
items so I wrote the ritual prayer part and sign it but I did not do it on
dec 23 and saved it till my birthdate and I did it then and resign it in
blood again so I'm just curious did it still work?? Or was it disrespectful
cause sometimes I get this awkward feeling in my heart chakara that it didnt
work... Then again this could be the enemy trying to fuck with my mind,
cause in my heart and soul I know for a fact they belong next to father
satan.. I just want to be sure.
Thank you in advance!
Btw I can be more specific just didnt want to write to much to annoy y'all.
So if you have any queztions bout how I did it just ask. :)
Hail Father Satan!!

I'm ready for the dedication ritual, I'm ready to devote myself to Father Satan.
Hail Satan, Hail Enki.

That's great! Hail Satan! Welcome to the family. ^.^

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 12:14 PM, "bobby_colwell31@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm ready for the dedication ritual, I'm ready to devote myself to Father Satan.
Hail Satan, Hail Enki.

There's no specific feeling really. Ya might have a normal feeling of happiness, but that's ac personal feeling, not any of the energy from Father Satan. I was happy. Trust me, it's the best damn decision you will ever make.

Hallo Satanists.Am planning to do a dedication ritual on 2nd of December (Satan's birthday) and it will be a void moon day. Is it OK to do the dedication of my soul to my liberator, Enki on that day?
Hail Lucifer.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I did my dedication on the first possible Full moon and it was awesome, I wouldn't wait if I were you, If you want to change your life for the better why would you want to wait until December? 
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 23:40, Wolf Demon demonwolf6s6@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hallo Satanists.Am planning to do a dedication ritual on 2nd of December (Satan's birthday) and it will be a void moon day. Is it OK to do the dedication of my soul to my liberator, Enki on that day?
Hail Lucifer.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back