Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Ritual

Light shed on that, Thanks!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 1:30:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual

no you are fine

Sent: Sat, March 19, 2011 12:27:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual

Dear brothers and sisters in Satan   When I did the dedication ritual I pricked my middle finger instead of my index finger. Would Father Satan want me to redo it correctly?     Hail Father Enki

Hi

Great to hear! Knew I shouldnt have doubted. Didnt reply sooner cause I didnt see your mail. Getting used to yahoo mail, I usually use gmail. Thanks, an overwhelming sense of homecoming grows stronger every day. Have been slacking seriously, the past week has been a wakeup call to get my ass into gear and start with the 6 month spiritual warfare course. It is good to be in contact with you. Recently wiped everyone off my FB account, what a relief, just cant compromise anymore. Everytime I showed an inch of kindness to the enemy even unknowingly things went awry. Strange how they seem to creep into everything and spoil some of the nicest people.

Hail Satan and the mighty Gods of Duat

Sent: Sun, March 20, 2011 4:26:42 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Its not the how but the why that matters.If your heart was right,that's what counts.
Welcome to the family!
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Sat, 3/19/11, Wilhelm Jansen van rensburg <wilhelmjansen666@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 4:27 PM

Dear brothers and sisters in Satan   When I did the dedication ritual I pricked my middle finger instead of my index finger. Would Father Satan want me to redo it correctly?     Hail Father Enki
[/TD]

I am aware that many have asked questions on this very important event but can someone please give me an indication of the following?

When is the best date, time, moon, planetary positions for the dedication?

What direction to face in the Southern Hemisphere?

Do you need sea salt, wine etc? Any other info will be appreciated here or to my email.

Do it when it feels right to you, don't put it off because you have a date in the future you want to do it on.

If you feel the need to face a certain direction, East is Father Satan's direction (when doing rituals, we face east).

Sea salt doesn't have anything to do with this. I'm confused as to why you would mention it.

If you want a glass of wine, go ahead. But only if you want to, don't drink it just because it's cliche.

And because we get sooooooo many posts about where to draw the blood because they can't get any from their left index finger, it honestly doesn't matter where it's from. As long as it's your blood, it doesn't matter what body part you get a drop from. It's all the same.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thresher5" <thresher5@... wrote:

I am aware that many have asked questions on this very important event but can someone please give me an indication of the following?

Do you need sea salt, wine etc? Any other info will be appreciated here or to my email.

Also remember that it is okay if you make a few mistakes, (like messing up the words, things like that) it is the intention that matters. The most important part about the ritual is your intention, if you truly intend to be a SS, then a few mistakes really don't matter. :) As they say- it's the thought that counts!

Hail Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Do it when it feels right to you, don't put it off because you have a date in the future you want to do it on.

If you feel the need to face a certain direction, East is Father Satan's direction (when doing rituals, we face east).

Sea salt doesn't have anything to do with this. I'm confused as to why you would mention it.

If you want a glass of wine, go ahead. But only if you want to, don't drink it just because it's cliche.

And because we get sooooooo many posts about where to draw the blood because they can't get any from their left index finger, it honestly doesn't matter where it's from. As long as it's your blood, it doesn't matter what body part you get a drop from. It's all the same.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thresher5" <thresher5@ wrote:

me myself i do not have a whole lot of money right now but sometime next month or the month after that i plan on doing the dedication and/or thinking about creating one of those astral temple things.
i do not know much on those temples but i hear those really help people.
sense i am myself currently trying to figure this out i myself can only say if it has to be like north, south, east, or west then id say see if you can buy or make a compass.
joyofsatan.org though pretty much will tell you all about it.
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 4:51 AM

Hey, I got a quick question aswell cause I havent done the ritual yet. So my question is; does one really have to take a bath or bathe? whats the difference between a shower and a bath??

yeah you right on that one although if you need help pronouncing certain words and/or want to know how to do so better im sure there are ways to do so.
but for the most part as long as you really mean it that's all that matters.

Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 12:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedication Ritual

Also remember that it is okay if you make a few mistakes, (like messing up the words, things like that) it is the intention that matters. The most important part about the ritual is your intention, if you truly intend to be a SS, then a few mistakes really don't matter. :) As they say- it's the thought that counts!

Hail Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thresher5" <thresher5@ wrote:

Bathing is a sign of respect Quick Silver.You would want to go to a friends house looking like shit right.Then why present yourself to Satan,and the Gods that way.And no,in my opinion it doesn't matter which you take.Sometimes if I am very relaxed,I will take a bath,complete with candles and incense,and even oils,if I choose.And no I am not gay as many of my dear friends are,,but I have never been like the average straight male either.Or if I just want to take a shower,I will visualize the water washing any negative energy off me too.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 10:09 PM

Hey, I got a quick question aswell cause I havent done the ritual yet. So my question is; does one really have to take a bath or bathe? whats the difference between a shower and a bath??

Ok, I understand that but I want to know if it really matters when doin the ritual? Cause if it does then I'll do it but if it doesn't then thats good to cause I dont fit in my tub..

I'm going to preform my dedication ritual soon does anyone have any tips to make it more successful?

Just expressing how you really feel about Satan in your heart,to me is the most important thing.Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:11 PM

I'm going to preform my dedication ritual soon does anyone have any tips to make it more successful?

Hi, I think everybody here will agree its what is in your heart that counts, but I will tell you about my dedication. I was Wiccan before, so knew about Esbats and Sabats, although obviously not in the correct way. I wanted my Dedication to be special to me, so decided to do it on a night when it was full moon. When the night finally came along, I was ready, although I was a bit scared, exited and nervous at the same time! But I was determined to do it, there was no way nothing was going to stop me! And the moon was so awesome that night, just hanging there big and round and magical and powerful! And so I did it, I dedicated my everything to my Father, my life, my soul, my existance. It was very intense, especially the blood part. I mean if you are a normal person, its not an easy thing to cut yourself. And I was determined not to prick my myself with a needle or something, like I was going for an hiv test! Obviously there is nothing wrong with a needle, thats just my personal opinion. Anyway, the cutting myself part was harder than I had imagined. It must have taken about 4 or 5 tries, but eventually I did it! By the way, to write my name, I used a feather, from a dove, and it worked very well, like they used to do in the olden days before ballpoint. I have stuck it in my Black Book, and every single day I remember that night, the most important night of my life!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lofar47" <lofar47@... wrote:

Hail satanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "wellness60" <wellness60@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:29:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedication Ritual
  Hi, I think everybody here will agree its what is in your heart that counts, but I will tell you about my dedication. I was Wiccan before, so knew about Esbats and Sabats, although obviously not in the correct way. I wanted my Dedication to be special to me, so decided to do it on a night when it was full moon. When the night finally came along, I was ready, although I was a bit scared, exited and nervous at the same time! But I was determined to do it, there was no way nothing was going to stop me! And the moon was so awesome that night, just hanging there big and round and magical and powerful! And so I did it, I dedicated my everything to my Father, my life, my soul, my existance. It was very intense, especially the blood part. I mean if you are a normal person, its not an easy thing to cut yourself. And I was determined not to prick my myself with a needle or something, like I was going for an hiv test! Obviously there is nothing wrong with a needle, thats just my personal opinion. Anyway, the cutting myself part was harder than I had imagined. It must have taken about 4 or 5 tries, but eventually I did it! By the way, to write my name, I used a feather, from a dove, and it worked very well, like they used to do in the olden days before ballpoint. I have stuck it in my Black Book, and every single day I remember that night, the most important night of my life!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lofar47" <lofar47@... wrote:

I remember when I did the Dedication Ritual, however the person who taught me to do it, had a much more elaborate ritual and instructed me to shout the words proudly! Well, my 2 daughters were asleep in the next room, so I whispered it proudly and feared that Satan might get angry with me for only whispering. I have since found that Satan is sooooo much more understanding than that other god, who is always to be feared! I hope that you find the joy and peace that I did after completing this important step to growing closer to our wonderful Father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Just expressing how you really feel about Satan in your heart,to me is the most important thing.
Hail Satan
Brian

well i live with roommates so for me this is the kind of info i will remember when i go through with my own dedication that whispering and/or being quite is fine.  well im sure father knows the concept that we have to all be secretive from others all too well

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:17 AM

I remember when I did the Dedication Ritual, however the person who taught me to do it, had a much more elaborate ritual and instructed me to shout the words proudly! Well, my 2 daughters were asleep in the next room, so I whispered it proudly and feared that Satan might get angry with me for only whispering. I have since found that Satan is sooooo much more understanding than that other god, who is always to be feared! I hope that you find the joy and peace that I did after completing this important step to growing closer to our wonderful Father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Just expressing how you really feel about Satan in your heart,to me is the most important thing.
Hail Satan
Brian

That's awesome! Im doing my dedication ritual this month on fathers special day!! :) I'm so eager, happy, excited and can't wait!!!!

got 2 red, 3 black, and 4 blue candles. as well as all the other stuff listed on the JOS site. i am going to do it soon.

by the way i have no needle or razor i have a thumbtack and yes i sterilized it. is that okay or no?

Also i have no dried up pen but i have a feather that i think is like from a crow or black bird of some type.
is that okay or no?

tell me soon as i gonna do it before night is over.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

well i live with roommates so for me this is the kind of info i will remember when i go through with my own dedication that whispering and/or being quite is fine.  well im sure father knows the concept that we have to all be secretive from others all too well

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:17 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

do i have to fast east?

i only ask because i have no compass and i have no idea what direction is east.

please help

thanks a bunch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

yeah you right on that one although if you need help pronouncing certain words and/or want to know how to do so better im sure there are ways to do so.

but for the most part as long as you really mean it that's all that matters.

Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 12:02 AM

Hail Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

How will i know if i did the Dedication Ritual properly.
What are some things i should meditated on when i burn the paper at the end of the ritual

why would you think you messed up if this is indeed the case?

if so please explain

if your question is anything along the lines of

i could not get enough blood or whatever on the paper then do not worry you are okay as long as you got some of it on there and your name was one way or another legible.  or at least thats my theory and my story when i did mine.

if the paper did not burn all the way then that is fine as these things happen.  i if i could would keep trying to get it to burn by the flame until it is totally ash if you can.  i did not think of that when i dedicated but i burnt most of it including the part  with my bloody name when i did mine so i got that part done good enough

i myself used to live in an adult family home and got kicked out for dedicating as the burning of the paper set off the smoke detector and i got mad and the caregiver staff there and threatened to beat their ass if they got in my business and tell people.  regardless of my threat at the time they told my family and the cops and threw my out.  i swear if i come across those people again i will physically beat their mother******* ass up i mean god i hate those people.

i do not even see them anymore and i even had 2 switch dentists as the one i used to go to was a family friend of theirs and i did not want to associate with that dentist because of that.

anyway

the point i am trying to make here is that if for whatever reason you either forget or if it for whatever reason is similar to my case and for whatever reason you were not able to meditate afterwards dont sweat it. you still did fine

as long as you do what is in your heart you are fine.

one thing i will mention though is i did have allot of caffeine that night.  yeah it makes me moody but then i needed it that night as i that time of the week (it was a Monday i dedicated on) i have trouble staying awake that late).  i knew i would be moody if confronted and even knew/had a feeling something like me being kicked out would happen

but

truth be told i could not stand it where i was living before so i could care less that i scared those people half to death for all i know.   so in a way i was defending my stanic beliefs so my anger at the time was justified and that i was certain of.

but because my finger was bloody still the cops gave me the option of going to hospital or jail

even though hospital was not necessary it was better than jail.

i at the time was even forced to be honest about my satanism to the people i lived with at the time and one of them btw claimed to be a half kike (half jewish person).

so one of my questions here is does the place where you live is it full of rhp pictures and themes and other crap and are you by chance worried about that?

i am asing these questions based on my experience and theories on the subject so i hope i have been helpful to you

HAIL SATAN

Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 4:52 AM

How will i know if i did the Dedication Ritual properly.
What are some things i should meditated on when i burn the paper at the end of the ritual

In some rare occasions it does,but mostly the working has to be repeated until the desired goal is achieved.  Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 1:56 AM

How do you know when the rituel works, does it work staight away?

For my dedication ritual, do i need to have a legit offering bowl meant specifically for this ceremony? or can i use a small bowl for now and still do the ritual? 
I have ordered an offering bowl online but i don't want to have to wait for it to arrive to do my ritual, so i'm curious as to how much of a difference it makes.

Hail Satan!

I just did the ritual when the paper began to burn my brother and his dog came and disturb it.  Is it still valid?

Hello everyone at JoS.I have decided that I shall commit myself to out Father Satan.I just have a few questions.1. Do I have to use blood in the ritual? I find it hard to cope with self inflicted injury/pain2. Almost my entire family (cousins, 1 parent, 1 sibling, aunt, uncle, grandparents) are all Christian. I'm 14 so what do I do? (I have posted a similar question on the Teens4Satan page, however I have not received a reply from anyone as of yet.)3. What day is Satan's day?4. Is 22-23 March really one of Satan's dates? 
Thank you.Yours sincerely,                           Andrew Myerson

Hey Andrew,
Just be careful of what your family catch you doing. If they aren't too religiously orientated like my parents then you should be ok as long as they don't find you during ritual etc, but that's fine because you can just go to your astral temple if you don't think they'll understand. Not everyone is aware of the Xian lies so unfortunately they believe we have been caught up in some teenage angst thing (I know all about that. I'm 16 and only been dedicated for a couple months).
You do need to use blood, but you only need a small amount as a commodity because the ritual is binding and blood represents this very well. Just use a sharpe pin and work on your skin (not painful really) until you start to bleed and then squeeze some blood out and use it like ink.
I don't know about the other stuff, but I'm sure it's under -Satan link on www.joyofsatan.org so check that.
You won't regret dedicating even if you feel worried before during or even a bit after the ritual (it's not as ominous as it might seem) so go ahead when you feel ready. 
Hope I've been some help to you :)

Sent from my iPhone
On 22 Feb 2014, at 21:56, <platinum_rules@... wrote:
  Hello everyone at JoS.I have decided that I shall commit myself to out Father Satan.I just have a few questions.1. Do I have to use blood in the ritual? I find it hard to cope with self inflicted injury/pain2. Almost my entire family (cousins, 1 parent, 1 sibling, aunt, uncle, grandparents) are all Christian. I'm 14 so what do I do? (I have posted a similar question on the Teens4Satan page, however I have not received a reply from anyone as of yet.)3. What day is Satan's day?4. Is 22-23 March really one of Satan's dates? 
Thank you.Yours sincerely,                           Andrew Myerson

Hi I recently performed the dedictaion ritual back in 09' and I know I was to follow the teachings and such...sorry to confuse you, but I haven't done anything since that time. It's not because I don't want to it's because I'm not sure if the ritual worked or not. I mean how exactly would I know or should I perform the dedication ritual again? Because I never knew if it worked or not I never put any time into it.

What part did you not manage to do? Well, if you got interrupted you could do it again, unless you feel otherwise. It's not like something will "happen" if you do it twice; it is just unnecessary and pointless since just doing it once is enough.I myself had done it twice in the past. :pBecause I was too young and wasn't taking the meditations seriously, I had stopped and when I finally wanted to start meditating again, I thought I should do the dedication ritual again because my lack of meditations would somehow "cancel" my dedication. That wasn't the case of course. xD But nothing happened. If you feel uncertain (if you didn't even manage to burn the paper) then you could do it again. :)

Στις 2:12 π.μ. Τρίτη, 14 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "Ruan Beukes beukes_r@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td val[/IMG]You can [/IMG] From:"Ruan Beukes beukes_r@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, 19 Oct, 2014 at 8:13
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Dedication Ritual

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Is tonight a good time for my dedication ritual? Also, could someone tell me a simple/easy method to extract enough blood to sign my name?Thanks
Hail Satan!!!

Any time is fine to perform the dedication ritual.
You can cut your finger or prick it with a needle.

Just check this site to make sure it's not a void of course moon (changing the settings to your locations):Phases of the Moon, Moons Sign, Moon Void of Course, Eclipses, Apogee, Perigee, Retrograde Planets - Current Information at Lunarium
 The Void of Course Moon
 You could use a diabetic lancet, or if that raises questions, use a sewing needle, or pin, sterilized with rubbing alcohol to poke your index finger of your non-dominant hand with.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 1:33 PM, "familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is tonight a good time for my dedication ritual? Also, could someone tell me a simple/easy method to extract enough blood to sign my name?Thanks
Hail Satan!!!

There's no time like the present. In that, I mean whenever you choose.

And personally, I used a thumbtack, but a safety pin would probably be easier than what I used.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

The paper in which i had signed my blood and had wrote the prayer down did not finish burning completely. Was the dedication ritual still successful?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back