Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Ritual Decision

saeljasmua

Hello all.

I'm trying to decide on a day to perform the dedication ritual. I'd like to choose one that will have some significance yet will not risk anyone bursting in on me. My family are Christian, it could be rather unpleasant.

One other thing: does the prayer have to be written during the ritual, or can you write it on the paper beforehand? Should I write my 'real' name or the one I have chosen (Sael Jasmua) ?

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

well the 21st is Yule which is a good day of course... and also i understand the 23rd has some significance to Father although i dont  fully know what that significance is myself maybe one of our more advanced members can explain to you the significance better than i can
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM, saeljasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:
  Hello all.

I'm trying to decide on a day to perform the dedication ritual. I'd like to choose one that will have some significance yet will not risk anyone bursting in on me. My family are Christian, it could be rather unpleasant.

One other thing: does the prayer have to be written during the ritual, or can you write it on the paper beforehand? Should I write my 'real' name or the one I have chosen (Sael Jasmua) ?

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

The 23rd is the day the sun enters the sign of the goat which represents satan. it is the biggest satanic holy night of the year. You should do it on yule and celebrate your dedication throughout the 21st to the night of the 23rd
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

well the 21st is Yule which is a good day of course... and also i
understand the 23rd has some significance to Father although i dont fully
know what that significance is myself maybe one of our more advanced
members can explain to you the significance better than i can

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM, saeljasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Hello all.

I'm trying to decide on a day to perform the dedication ritual. I'd like
to choose one that will have some significance yet will not risk anyone
bursting in on me. My family are Christian, it could be rather unpleasant.

One other thing: does the prayer have to be written during the ritual, or
can you write it on the paper beforehand? Should I write my 'real' name or
the one I have chosen (Sael Jasmua) ?

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

I'd suggest your real name. Nicknames can be given, indentified with than discarded (personal experience).

It is best to write the prayer before tha actual ritual, so that you could do the ritual swiftly but th way it should be.

Tell you what, it is the day you dedicate will be the one to remember :p

Alternatively, there is the 23rd December, Father Satan's Day (the Sun enters Capricorn, Father's zodiac sign).

And one more thing, if you accidentally prick the wrong finger, or there will not be that much blood - personal experience - IT IS WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART THAT MATTERS to His Infernal Majesty! :) Too many newbs ask the same old question...

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

Thank you, all.I now only have one problem: not being able to get a candle, or burn the paper in it, without everyone else in my family knowing.If anyone has a way round this (because I want to do it properly) please tell me.
Sael.
Ave Satanas.

On 13 Dec 2012, at 19:11, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:
  I'd suggest your real name. Nicknames can be given, indentified with than discarded (personal experience).

It is best to write the prayer before tha actual ritual, so that you could do the ritual swiftly but th way it should be.

Alternatively, there is the 23rd December, Father Satan's Day (the Sun enters Capricorn, Father's zodiac sign).

And one more thing, if you accidentally prick the wrong finger, or there will not be that much blood - personal experience - IT IS WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART THAT MATTERS to His Infernal Majesty! :) Too many newbs ask the same old question...

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

try not to worry so much about getting it perfect... for example i didnt have a silver burn dish so i used an old coffee can that was silver in color to hold my prayer as it burnt... the stuff isnt necessary ive heard of ppl not being able to get a hold of candles so they use just a Match or Just a Lighter its not so much how perfect things are its more about your intent and wether or not that you are truly sincere in your ritual...

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:
  Thank you, all.I now only have one problem: not being able to get a candle, or burn the paper in it, without everyone else in my family knowing.If anyone has a way round this (because I want to do it properly) please tell me.
Sael.
Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

There have even been those who are not able (or allowed) to burn things, so they rip it up instead. Hope thus helps. Hail Satan!
On Dec 13, 2012 3:28 PM, "Jason Watts" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
  try not to worry so much about getting it perfect... for example i didnt have a silver burn dish so i used an old coffee can that was silver in color to hold my prayer as it burnt... the stuff isnt necessary ive heard of ppl not being able to get a hold of candles so they use just a Match or Just a Lighter its not so much how perfect things are its more about your intent and wether or not that you are truly sincere in your ritual...

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:
Sael.
Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

Used to be my problem as well.

Is there any chance that you may be alone for about 30 minutes? 30 so as to have enough time to do everything, including taking a bath, buring a candle, burning the prayer, disposing of the ashes, etc.

Use a plate. The sheet of paper does not have to be A4 - A5 or less will do, provided you can write the prayer :p The ashes can be then blown away so that the wind can take them OR burying them in the ground - this is considered to be the honourable way of disposing them. No flushing in the toilet.

Do you happen to have a close friend who can be trusted like 99.9%? If yes, ask him whether he knows about his house being empty for some time. Alternatively, keep vigil as to your peop,e in your house, whether they may ALL be out. Notice the rhythm of your house. Adjust and act accordingly - my mom works different shifts, but I am always vigilant and have my ears open, as I know that when my mom is out at a specific time, (not to mention my bro and dad) I can have some free time to do meditations without having to resort to lies.

Candles of different colours can be bought in many places. Enough if you have ONE, blue or red if black is out. Is this the case of money? Perhaps you could ask your parents for some money - a white lie, undetectable - for something, and... ;)

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Ave Stanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Thank you, all.
I now only have one problem: not being able to get a candle, or burn the paper in it, without everyone else in my family knowing.
If anyone has a way round this (because I want to do it properly) please tell me.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@ wrote:

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

I truly have no way of getting a candle, although everything else is fine. I have the prayer written out and I am just waiting for the 21st.I do have a silver cup, but it's more of a tankard style. Could I fill this with water and, once folded, place the prayer into this?

On 13 Dec 2012, at 21:29, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Is there any chance that you may be alone for about 30 minutes? 30 so as to have enough time to do everything, including taking a bath, buring a candle, burning the prayer, disposing of the ashes, etc.

Use a plate. The sheet of paper does not have to be A4 - A5 or less will do, provided you can write the prayer :p The ashes can be then blown away so that the wind can take them OR burying them in the ground - this is considered to be the honourable way of disposing them. No flushing in the toilet.

Do you happen to have a close friend who can be trusted like 99.9%? If yes, ask him whether he knows about his house being empty for some time. Alternatively, keep vigil as to your peop,e in your house, whether they may ALL be out. Notice the rhythm of your house. Adjust and act accordingly - my mom works different shifts, but I am always vigilant and have my ears open, as I know that when my mom is out at a specific time, (not to mention my bro and dad) I can have some free time to do meditations without having to resort to lies.

Candles of different colours can be bought in many places. Enough if you have ONE, blue or red if black is out. Is this the case of money? Perhaps you could ask your parents for some money - a white lie, undetectable - for something, and... ;)

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Thank you, all.
I now only have one problem: not being able to get a candle, or burn the paper in it, without everyone else in my family knowing.
If anyone has a way round this (because I want to do it properly) please tell me.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@ wrote:

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

1st and foremost - there is no "I-truly-have-no-way-to-get..." - be creative, think of something. With Satan, many things are possible - many will confirm.

You know, the prayers should be burned totally, so when you fold it, LET it BURN totally on a plate.

Is this really so hard to do? You will quickly wash the plate, make a draught/draft so that no smoke could be felt and presto! :p

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

I truly have no way of getting a candle, although everything else is fine. I have the prayer written out and I am just waiting for the 21st.
I do have a silver cup, but it's more of a tankard style. Could I fill this with water and, once folded, place the prayer into this?

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@ wrote:

Thank you, all.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

On 13 Dec 2012, at 19:11, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saeljasmua" <saeljasmua@ wrote:

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

My family won't let me at a candle, not alone. I may think of something, hopefully.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 20:28, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:
  1st and foremost - there is no "I-truly-have-no-way-to-get..." - be creative, think of something. With Satan, many things are possible - many will confirm.

You know, the prayers should be burned totally, so when you fold it, LET it BURN totally on a plate.

Is this really so hard to do? You will quickly wash the plate, make a draught/draft so that no smoke could be felt and presto! :p

Siguard Draconis.

I truly have no way of getting a candle, although everything else is fine. I have the prayer written out and I am just waiting for the 21st.
I do have a silver cup, but it's more of a tankard style. Could I fill this with water and, once folded, place the prayer into this?

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@ wrote:

Thank you, all.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

Get it from a friend of yours, or ask him/her to buy you one. Ask your parents for some money for sweets, or your grandparents - those are my ideas.

Siguard Draconis.

My family won't let me at a candle, not alone. I may think of something, hopefully.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@ wrote:

On 13 Dec 2012, at 21:29, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Thank you, all.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

Getting a candle isn't the problem. Lighting a candle, away from any other members of my family, is a problem.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 21:51, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:
  Get it from a friend of yours, or ask him/her to buy you one. Ask your parents for some money for sweets, or your grandparents - those are my ideas.

Siguard Draconis.

Siguard Draconis.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Thank you, all.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

And this is a problem because...?

I may be wrong, but I'm starting to question your willingness to dedicate yourself.

Siguard Draconis.

Getting a candle isn't the problem. Lighting a candle, away from any other members of my family, is a problem.

Siguard Draconis.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 20:28, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Thank you, all.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

Because my other family members are Christians.

On 15 Dec 2012, at 09:38, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

I may be wrong, but I'm starting to question your willingness to dedicate yourself.

Siguard Draconis.

Siguard Draconis.

Siguard Draconis.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Thank you, all.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

And I live in a house full of Satanists... :/ (IRONY if you didn't notice).

As I've said, think of something - wait for a moment when you'll be alone, have everything prepared so that the only things (like e.g. taking a quick bath or shower) would not devour much time. Light that candle and conduct the ritual.

You seem to have much fear... do you REALLY want to dedicate yourself?

Siguard Draconis.

Because my other family members are Christians.

On 15 Dec 2012, at 09:38, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 21:51, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Siguard Draconis.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Thank you, all.

Sael.

Ave Satanas.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

Hello all.

Yours sincerely,
Sael.

Ave Satanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back