Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication ritual complete, question about ashes

denisp97

Hello. :) Yesterday, I completed the commitment ritual to Satan, and after I made it, I can say that I feel more... At peace, you could say, and when I went outside today, I felt some form for confidence I had not felt before. :D However, I worry about one thing... The ashes from the piece of paper I burnt in the candle.
What should I do with them? For the time being, I am treating them respectfully, though I have no idea what I should do with them. Are they to be disposed off, kept, placed together with an altar when I have the resources to make one?
I'm kind of stumped. :/
-Denis
Hail Satan!

You may do whatever you want with them, just don't flush them down the toilet or anything like that.

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 11:38 AM, "denisp97@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello. :) Yesterday, I completed the commitment ritual to Satan, and after I made it, I can say that I feel more... At peace, you could say, and when I went outside today, I felt some form for confidence I had not felt before. :D However, I worry about one thing... The ashes from the piece of paper I burnt in the candle.
What should I do with them? For the time being, I am treating them respectfully, though I have no idea what I should do with them. Are they to be disposed off, kept, placed together with an altar when I have the resources to make one?
-Denis
Hail Satan!

well I had no choice but to dispose of the ashes to avoid being questioned by my insane xian family .w.
The JoS never said what to do with the ashes but I basically borrowed one of the family ceramic bowls, burned the paper and meditated while I let it burn. Then I had to dispose of the ashes and wash the bowl viciously because the blood I stamped onto the paper stained the bowl while it burned.I can't figure out how it stained the bowl because my blood stamped name was on the top right corner of the paper and it burned from the top down

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 8:48 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You may do whatever you want with them, just don't flush them down the toilet or anything like that.

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 11:38 AM, "denisp97@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

-Denis
Hail Satan!

I think I should scatter them outside, where I live. Thank you for your answer. :)

On Monday, 18 May 2015, 2:48, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

-Denis
Hail Satan!

i did the ritual but i did flush the ashes on the toilet because i had no idea what to do and it wasnt marked anywhere that that shouldnt be done. What can I do now?

Let the ashes blow away in the wind.

@ivl11926
That was a bad idea, anything would have been better then flushing the ashes. My only advice is to be sorry and move on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back