Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication panic and fear of Satan, thoughts of leaving

mario.klang

I did the dedication, after reading the JoS site for two solid years.

During the dedication ritual nothing happened. Really, I did it, only squeezed maybe 1 microlitre of blood, but the amount doesn't matter says the JoS. Then I've stared at the flame of my black candle for at least 15 minutes and: I was let down.
Nothing.

An hour later maybe I suddenly was panicking. Thoughts like "Did I really just sell my Soul?" (Which I didn't, only dedicated) and
"Will I go to hell"
"why did I do this"
"What if Satan really is the bad one, and the Bible was right all along?"

You get the gist out of it.

Now, I am meditating (not regularly), but I don't know if I really want this. I am full of fear right now. And I am confused, who is the righteous one and who's the liar. And I've read the exposing Christianity site, and the JoS many times.
I want to obtain magickal and spiritual powers (and I've done things that couldn't be explained by anything else but the spiritual)
And still I'm stuck.
Once I've dreamed a vision of hell, me, crucified among billions of others. I was depressed for the next 3 days. (This was long before my first contact with the JoS)
Then, after my dedication, my father, who is a christian and believes everything it says, put his hands on my head and suddenly I've felt another pulse of fear spread through my body.

I'm just lost. I don't know what to do.
I want to know how the reverse ritual works. If no one tells me how it works, I will perform one I've designed myself, since there is no declaration that Satan is my god for eternity, thus it is reversible. The Devil is in the fine print.

My plan right now is that I will "try" being an SS for a few years, and see where it takes me.
If it's nothing but a letdown I will reverse the dedication and search elsewhere for spiritual enlightenment.

I WANT TO believe and be free of all programming or whatever, but I just can't.

Is anyone able to help a fellow SS?

I feel like I'm between two world, and I am not sure if I want to be part of either one.

Sorry if this turned into a rant, but I have no one else to talk about this to.

Have you destroyed the connections you have with the enemy? It sounds like they're still influencing your thoughts. 

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL 
On Sep 4, 2014, at 5:33 PM, "mario.klang@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

During the dedication ritual nothing happened. Really, I did it, only squeezed maybe 1 microlitre of blood, but the amount doesn't matter says the JoS. Then I've stared at the flame of my black candle for at least 15 minutes and: I was let down.
Nothing.

An hour later maybe I suddenly was panicking. Thoughts like "Did I really just sell my Soul?" (Which I didn't, only dedicated) and
"Will I go to hell"
"why did I do this"

Now, I am meditating (not regularly), but I don't know if I really want this. I am full of fear right now. And I am confused, who is the righteous one and who's the liar. And I've read the exposing Christianity site, and the JoS many times.
I want to obtain magickal and spiritual powers (and I've done things that couldn't be explained by anything else but the spiritual)
And still I'm stuck.
Once I've dreamed a vision of hell, me, crucified among billions of others. I was depressed for the next 3 days. (This was long before my first contact with the JoS)
Then, after my dedication, my father, who is a christian and believes everything it says, put his hands on my head and suddenly I've felt another pulse of fear spread through my body.

I want to know how the reverse ritual works. If no one tells me how it works, I will perform one I've designed myself, since there is no declaration that Satan is my god for eternity, thus it is reversible. The Devil is in the fine print.

My plan right now is that I will "try" being an SS for a few years, and see where it takes me.
If it's nothing but a letdown I will reverse the dedication and search elsewhere for spiritual enlightenment.

I feel like I'm between two world, and I am not sure if I want to be part of either one.

I know things can be hard, Satanism IS hard. It takes a strong person to stay and meditate while juggling physical life too. But you have to see the big picture, the big goal. Godhead. That's our purpose in this life to reach Godhead, and to help enlighten the rest of the world. There's so many times I've had experiences with Demons, that seems to good to be true, like "this is so amazing there's no way this could be happening right now." Kinda stuff, but I'm always told to keep believing. I dedicated the same night I found out about SS years ago, I said, if this isn't the truth, than nothing is. I was previously a Satanist, my first ever religion, and then a Wiccan, I was never truly apart of it, mostly researching the cultures and beliefs, and for the Magick parts, and astral projection. I've come to realize over time I WAS MEANT to be here. This is my place, here is where I belong, nothing could ever be more true. And it's the same for every Satanist! Whether you found us from a friend, or all on your own, it's for a reason. To save yourself from the horrible things others have to live through, and to enlighten and be enlightened.
Ik that Satanism can be lonely and hard to do alone. But you never are. Dedicated Satanists have Father Satan's protection. Protection from all the horrible things in life that I'd rather pretend never existed. And going back to your old ways, is just proving your weakness, and maybe you weren't meant to be a Satanist. But I don't believe this, if nobody else does I believe in you! You have all your brothers and sisters here to help you when you need it most. Maybe some of us are a little more harsh, but maybe you just need to talk to someone who is willing to put themselves in your shoes :)
All you need to do is believe in yourself, never give up! I wish I was as lucky as you to get such encouragement, I've had to do everything alone. Now take this encouragement say"I can fucking do this!" Lol and believe. You WILL start seeing signs, your life WILL improve, there's no doubt about that, whether the physical aspects, or maybe you'll get peace of mind, you must open your mind FULLY with the sincerest intention of your heart, and ask Father Satan for signs, sometimes there hidden but that's what makes it fun! In search for these signs, you will open new doors in your mind, it will be practice for the bigger things in store for you!
Sometimes you just need a little push! And you'll find that you can fly, as freely and happily as you want. This world is yours to enjoy, so get out into the astral world, start building a relationship with Satan and other Demons, and practice daily in your temple to strengthen it! :)
Even if it's slowly, your life will fall into place, you just have to believe! Don't just give up like everyone else! That's why they're so sad and miserable all the time, they never believed in the strength they had, or no one ever encouraged them to try!
Ik being hard on you won't help, you catch more flies with honey!
There's a whole world waiting for you. And it's right inside you! Get into it and start seeing the bright side of suffering! I mean, you can only suffer if you let yourself. And when you hear thoughts about how "bad" Satan is, you say "listen here fuckers! You don't control me! I can think for myself, and make my own decisions, and I WILL NOT let you try and harm me! There's NOTHING you can EVER do to control me! HAIL SATAN!"
And you'll see all your troubles will fade away.
I hope I've encouraged you to see a reason to continue, and never give up! You've gotta be strong! Satanist are strong!

Good luck! <3

Hail Satan!
Hail Hades!
Hail Andras!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

I recommend performing regular (at least weekly) rituals to Satan in which you seek His presence actively. Apply yourself to a regular schedule of meditation, even if it's only 5 minutes a day. I have been SS for about 8 years, of which only the last 5 or 6 have I been meditating every single day and truly steadfastly dedicated in my service. I wish I started right away for that which Satan brings and shows us to bring to ourselves is incomparable amongst any other thing on this earth. Xianity and it's cohorts have done everything they can to keep you afraid of the true reality, the hidden reality that the occult and all things hidden come from Satan. Hidden or not, THIS is the true reality, something very few people will ever truly experience properly. Are you going to be one of those who does? HAIL SATAN!

It’s been 2 yrs. since dedicating?  You’re still worried about the dedication ritual?  Just because you opened yourself up by looking into the candle doesn’t mean that you are going to get a reply right away.  The enemy is going to attack you.  You got a reply from them and they managed to get their hooks in you.  I’ve had dreams lately that were designed to scare me.  I had this recurring dream where I’m led down a road to this isolated church.  I go inside and there is this little girl sitting by the window, gazing out the window like something is seriously wrong with her and I can’t see her face.  When I walk over to her I see that her face is cut off and immediately I am attacked from all sides.  That happened until just last week.  I stepped out of the dream, got in their face and confronted them.  They backed down.  Never take shit from those pedophile maggots.  I just told them that I’m going to have a new ally soon and asked the assholes if they wanted an introduction.  Then I told them to fuck off or I’m going to make them suffer!  They will.  Now that you are dedicated, and you are – they will.  I’m not dedicated.  Just the threat of making the acquaintance of Satan’s Demons scared the shit out of them and they promptly ended their parody. 

---In [email protected], <mario.klang@... wrote :

Nothing.

"Will I go to hell"
"why did I do this"

And still I'm stuck.

It is obvious that christianity is a hoax and a lie. If you have read exposing christianity like you said, you have seen proof. HPS Maxine has said that people who have been xians or muslims in past lives are very open to the enemy. Maybe you are one of these people, and it sounds like you've been indoctrinated with xianity in this life too.

Your ties to christianity are what is causing your mental distress. If you want to overcome this, DO NOT do a ritual denouncing Satan.

Very well said.
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 9/6/14, Sadie Terry batsadie@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedication panic and fear of Satan, thoughts of leaving
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 11:56 AM

I know things can be hard, Satanism IS hard. It
takes a strong person to stay and meditate while juggling
physical life too. But you have to see the big picture, the
big goal. Godhead. That's our purpose in this life to
reach Godhead, and to help enlighten the rest of the world.
There's so many times I've had experiences with
Demons, that seems to good to be true, like "this is so
amazing there's no way this could be happening right
now." Kinda stuff, but I'm always told to keep
believing. I dedicated the same night I found out about SS
years ago, I said, if this isn't the truth, than nothing
is. I was previously a Satanist, my first ever religion, and
then a Wiccan, I was never truly apart of it, mostly
researching the cultures and beliefs, and for the Magick
parts, and astral projection. I've come to realize over
time I WAS MEANT to be here. This is my place, here is where
I belong, nothing could ever be more true. And it's the
same for every Satanist! Whether you found us from a friend,
or all on your own, it's for a reason. To save yourself
from the horrible things others have to live through, and to
enlighten and be enlightened.

Ik that Satanism can be lonely and hard to do alone. But you
never are. Dedicated Satanists have Father Satan's
protection. Protection from all the horrible things in life
that I'd rather pretend never existed. And going back to
your old ways, is just proving your weakness, and maybe you
weren't meant to be a Satanist. But I don't believe
this, if nobody else does I believe in you! You have all
your brothers and sisters here to help you when you need it
most. Maybe some of us are a little more harsh, but maybe
you just need to talk to someone who is willing to put
themselves in your shoes :)

All you need to do is believe in yourself, never give up! I
wish I was as lucky as you to get such encouragement,
I've had to do everything alone. Now take this
encouragement say"I can fucking do this!" Lol and
believe. You WILL start seeing signs, your life WILL
improve, there's no doubt about that, whether the
physical aspects, or maybe you'll get peace of mind, you
must open your mind FULLY with the sincerest intention of
your heart, and ask Father Satan for signs, sometimes there
hidden but that's what makes it fun! In search for these
signs, you will open new doors in your mind, it will be
practice for the bigger things in store for you!

Sometimes you just need a little push! And you'll find
that you can fly, as freely and happily as you want. This
world is yours to enjoy, so get out into the astral world,
start building a relationship with Satan and other Demons,
and practice daily in your temple to strengthen it! :)

Even if it's slowly, your life will fall into place, you
just have to believe! Don't just give up like everyone
else! That's why they're so sad and miserable all
the time, they never believed in the strength they had, or
no one ever encouraged them to try!

Ik being hard on you won't help, you catch more flies
with honey!

There's a whole world waiting for you. And it's
right inside you! Get into it and start seeing the bright
side of suffering! I mean, you can only suffer if you let
yourself. And when you hear thoughts about how
"bad" Satan is, you say "listen here fuckers!
You don't control me! I can think for myself, and make
my own decisions, and I WILL NOT let you try and harm me!
There's NOTHING you can EVER do to control me! HAIL
SATAN!"

And you'll see all your troubles will fade away.

I hope I've encouraged you to see a reason to continue,
and never give up! You've gotta be strong! Satanist are
strong!

Good luck! <3

Hail Satan!

Hail Hades!

Hail Andras!

Hail Abraxas!

Hail all the Gods of Duat!

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019 --
#yiv8080180019ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mkp #yiv8080180019hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mkp #yiv8080180019ads {

margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mkp .yiv8080180019ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mkp .yiv8080180019ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mkp .yiv8080180019ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-sponsor
#yiv8080180019ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv8080180019ygrp-lc #yiv8080180019hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv8080180019ygrp-lc .yiv8080180019ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019activity span
.yiv8080180019underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019attach label a {

#yiv8080180019 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019bold a {

#yiv8080180019 dd.yiv8080180019last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8080180019 dd.yiv8080180019last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8080180019 dd.yiv8080180019last p
span.yiv8080180019yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv8080180019 div.yiv8080180019attach-table div div a {

#yiv8080180019 div.yiv8080180019attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv8080180019 div.yiv8080180019file-title a, #yiv8080180019
div.yiv8080180019file-title a:active, #yiv8080180019
div.yiv8080180019file-title a:hover, #yiv8080180019
div.yiv8080180019file-title a:visited {

#yiv8080180019 div.yiv8080180019photo-title a,
#yiv8080180019 div.yiv8080180019photo-title a:active,
#yiv8080180019 div.yiv8080180019photo-title a:hover,
#yiv8080180019 div.yiv8080180019photo-title a:visited {

#yiv8080180019 div#yiv8080180019ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv8080180019ygrp-msg p a span.yiv8080180019yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv8080180019 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019reco-desc {

#yiv8080180019 .yiv8080180019replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv8080180019 input, #yiv8080180019 textarea {

font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv8080180019
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-mlmsg #yiv8080180019logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-msg
p#yiv8080180019attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-reco
#yiv8080180019reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-sponsor #yiv8080180019ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv8080180019 #yiv8080180019ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv8080180019

I was terrified at first, but I had studied the religions of the world for years and knew that there was much truth
in what Maxine says. So, I stubbornly stayed with it. And Now I am SO glad I did. Father Satan has done
so much for me. It is amazing! Trust Him! He is the greatest God you will ever know. He IS the good
God. Believe it!

I recently went on a two week trip with family. And guess what, my guardian was with me through the
entire trip! I was amazed. For I had wondered how that would turn out. When I asked before we left,
he said it didn't matter. I wasn't sure what he meant at the time. But after we left for our
vacation I began to understand. He wasn't leaving me! He was right! He was with me the entire time.
And he is still with me.

I know that Spiritual Satanism is the truth! Believe in Father Satan! He is real! The Gods are real!!
Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubis! Hail Isis!
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 9/4/14, mario.klang@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication panic and fear of Satan, thoughts of leaving

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2014, 5:33 PM

I did the dedication, after reading the JoS site
for two solid years.

During
the dedication ritual nothing happened. Really, I did it,
only squeezed maybe 1 microlitre of blood, but the amount
doesn't matter says the JoS. Then I've stared at the
flame of my black candle for at least 15 minutes and: I was
let down.
Nothing.

An hour later maybe I suddenly was panicking.
Thoughts like "Did I really just sell my Soul?"
(Which I didn't, only dedicated) and
"Will I go to hell"
"why did I do this"
"What if Satan really is the bad one, and
the Bible was right all along?"

Now, I am meditating (not regularly), but I
don't know if I really want this. I am full of fear
right now. And I am confused, who is the righteous one and
who's the liar. And I've read the exposing
Christianity site, and the JoS many times.
I
want to obtain magickal and spiritual powers (and I've
done things that couldn't be explained by anything else
but the spiritual)
And still I'm
stuck.
Once I've dreamed a vision of
hell, me, crucified among billions of others. I was
depressed for the next 3 days. (This was long before my
first contact with the JoS)
Then, after my

dedication, my father, who is a christian and believes
everything it says, put his hands on my head and suddenly
I've felt another pulse of fear spread through my
body.

I'm just lost. I
don't know what to do.
I want to know
how the reverse ritual works. If no one tells me how it
works, I will perform one I've designed myself, since
there is no declaration that Satan is my god for eternity,
thus it is reversible. The Devil is in the fine print.

My plan right now is that I
will "try" being an SS for a few years, and see
where it takes me.
If it's nothing but a
letdown I will reverse the dedication and search elsewhere
for spiritual enlightenment.

I WANT TO believe and be free of all
programming or whatever, but I just can't.

Is anyone able to help a
fellow SS?

I feel like
I'm between two world, and I am not sure if I want to be
part of either one.

Sorry
if this turned into a rant, but I have no one else to talk
about this to.

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311 --
#yiv3169632311ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mkp #yiv3169632311hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mkp #yiv3169632311ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mkp .yiv3169632311ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mkp .yiv3169632311ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mkp .yiv3169632311ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-sponsor
#yiv3169632311ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv3169632311ygrp-lc #yiv3169632311hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv3169632311ygrp-lc .yiv3169632311ad {

margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311activity span
.yiv3169632311underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311attach div a {

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311attach label a {

#yiv3169632311 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311bold a {

#yiv3169632311 dd.yiv3169632311last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3169632311 dd.yiv3169632311last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3169632311 dd.yiv3169632311last p
span.yiv3169632311yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv3169632311 div.yiv3169632311attach-table div div a {

#yiv3169632311 div.yiv3169632311attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv3169632311 div.yiv3169632311file-title a, #yiv3169632311
div.yiv3169632311file-title a:active, #yiv3169632311
div.yiv3169632311file-title a:hover, #yiv3169632311
div.yiv3169632311file-title a:visited {

#yiv3169632311 div.yiv3169632311photo-title a,
#yiv3169632311 div.yiv3169632311photo-title a:active,
#yiv3169632311 div.yiv3169632311photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3169632311 div.yiv3169632311photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3169632311 div#yiv3169632311ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3169632311ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3169632311yshortcuts {

font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv3169632311 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311reco-category {

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311reco-desc {

#yiv3169632311 .yiv3169632311replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3169632311 input, #yiv3169632311 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3169632311
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3169632311logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-msg
p#yiv3169632311attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-reco
#yiv3169632311reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-sponsor #yiv3169632311ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv3169632311 #yiv3169632311ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv3169632311

Hello,
Xianity is a lie and you will hear it from all dedicated satanists but if you do not believe it see it for yourself.What you have to do is start a meditation program as consistent as possible (perfection of course is the best) and once you open your chakras you will start to understand the feeling of hearing the bell of xians (how bad it will make you feel) and how good it will make you feel when you visualize the sigil of our True Father Satan.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Love your post, Sadie! I totally agree. Nothing like a hearty "Fuck you, I am in control of myself, and you are nothing!" to clear my head of all the lies and doubts that creep in. Being a Spiritual Satanist is the hardest work I've ever done on myself, but is it worth every effort I've made. And to know someone as wonderful as Satan has my back? ...the best!

I might want to share that it takes a lot of time and effort in this. It's extremely difficult, but eternally rewarding. The christian concept of hell is false. the real hell is a place I have seen for myself. It's very peaceful, and they are there. It was a brief dream, but it's a very nice place. I feel obligated to inform you of one more thing too. Angels, they are the primary enemy I have learned through experience. the fear, and lies they will instill in you are ghastly.

They practically convinced people through(pagan people) fear to write the judeo/christian bible. But always remember this, angels, or jewhovan entities are extremely weaker than Father Lucifer, and the daemons. You are in safe, and good hands. But, dedication is a must. I take the stance loyalty unto death. But, I have been through enough to make that pledge.

There's no Lake of Fire and Brimstone nor the Devil exists. Having second thoughts is ok after committing  but there's no need for reversal just stop everything you're doing related to SS, it's called banishment through detachment .Breath and chill out, I suppose your 3rd eye hasn't opened completely so you don't see the demons anyway.
XAIRE SATANA!!!
On 6 Sep 2014, at 20:11, "Victor Rodriguez vrodriguez1610@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Have you destroyed the connections you have with the enemy? It sounds like they're still influencing your thoughts. 

On Sep 4, 2014, at 5:33 PM, "mario.klang@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Nothing.

"Will I go to hell"
"why did I do this"

And still I'm stuck.

If you dont want this but want to continue spiritual practices why not study up on witchcraft? However, there is also both a good and a bad side of witchraft, but it's compleatly up to you want you want. If you would like a site to read goto Spellsiofmagick.com
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Dimitris Papageorgiou salonikaboulder@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There's no Lake of Fire and Brimstone nor the Devil exists. Having second thoughts is ok after committing  but there's no need for reversal just stop everything you're doing related to SS, it's called banishment through detachment .Breath and chill out, I suppose your 3rd eye hasn't opened completely so you don't see the demons anyway.
XAIRE SATANA!!!
On 6 Sep 2014, at 20:11, "Victor Rodriguez vrodriguez1610@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Nothing.

"Will I go to hell"
"why did I do this"

And still I'm stuck.

--
Hanwi

"Did I really just sell my Soul?"  fuck this disgusting whoeshit satan DOESNT FORCE HIMSELF ONTO ANYONE , he is the REAL GOD , THE REAL CREATOR OF HUMANITY, he is our LIBERATOR.spiritual satanism is not a path filled with bunnies and rainbows , believe me you have no fucking idea how much HATE the greys and the jews have for the gentiles, you will only have to experience this yourself.that question is just disgusting , DID I REALY SELL MY SOUL ??? Satan, the god who wants you to be his equal , the ONE who wants YOU to be HAPPY to be successful and INDEPENDANT to be fucking strong physically mentally and spiritually , and you complain ?you do not sell your soul to satan, you dedicate your soul.
if you want to experience the joy and bliss of being with satan then work for him , meditate everyday , finish his unfinished work upon your soul .
people who curse their original and true god disgust me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back