Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication on Imbolc

M.

Dear brothers and sisters,

Along with my best friend we decided to finally dedicate our souls to Father Lucifer, and read Imbolc is a very good time to do so.

So, what exact days of February is Imbolc going to be on this year? We saw that every year it's different, sometimes it's 3rd and 4th of February, sometimes it's 4th and 5th.

One more question:

Does anyone happen to know, where i can buy black candles in Antwerp, Belgium?

HAIL SATAN!!!

I too have decided to dedicate myself to Father Lucifer on the same night :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "M." <nekrosidvs@... wrote:

Along with my best friend we decided to finally dedicate our souls to Father Lucifer, and read Imbolc is a very good time to do so.

So, what exact days of February is Imbolc going to be on this year? We saw that every year it's different, sometimes it's 3rd and 4th of February, sometimes it's 4th and 5th.

One more question:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Judging from the sequence I'd say February 4th and 5th.

As for buying black candles in Belgium....I'm not sure what to tell you, if they do have Yankee candles out there look for a yankee candle shop in a mall, they should carry one brand of black candles. Then again, there's always google.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "M." <nekrosidvs@... wrote:

One more question:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back