Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicating your soul to satan?

elmotalks2me

Hi my names kevin and I am in a bind! you see I live with a cristian family and they are watching my ever move! My question is how do I dedicate my soul to satan when they are watching me?! so what I am asking is.......is there another way to dedicate my soul to satan without any one knowing! I dont have candles, I wont cut my self. PLEASE HELP

<td val[/IMG]its . all good cuz. there is alot of people who dont want to cut them self.  did you try the astral temple  thing.. or if its possible do it or hide everything at a homies house.  having a mobile ceremony set could help to cover your tracks. you got woods? perfect unless you got bears and cyotes or sum crazy shit. or hidden spaces in or outside  the crib works well.  personally i like the homies house idea you aint gotta have it around them and risk it being detroyed.  at any rate maskerades and top secrecy is the key            king twiggy 
--- On Thu, 1/7/10, elmotalks2me <elmotalks2me@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicating your soul to satan?
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 12:05 AM

Hi my names kevin and I am in a bind! you see I live with a cristian family and they are watching my ever move! My question is how do I dedicate my soul to satan when they are watching me?! so what I am asking is.......is there another way to dedicate my soul to satan without any one knowing! I dont have candles, I wont cut my self. PLEASE HELP
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]If you cant cut yourself just a little bit elmo,and give father back some of the life force he has given you,I dont know if this is for you.Its a very small task,you dont have to sign your whole name in blood,its kinda just a metaphor.A drop of blood over your john hancock will suffice.Its a very miniscule task really,especially if you want to fight in hells army down the road.A warrior can get some blood on a piece of paper,thats all I'm saying.I think the ritual is pretty ceremonial and blood is symbolic for the life force.I wouldnt leave that out.You are in a jam as I can see,you can dedicate through your astral temple,or as the previous poster said,go in the woods or find some place where you can get some peace and quiet.You have to be able to go out sometime by yourself.(I dont know how old you are though.)Best of luck and may fathers light shine upon you forever.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicating your soul to satan?
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 10:13 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] its . all good cuz. there is alot of people who dont want to cut them self.  did you try the astral temple  thing.. or if its possible do it or hide everything at a homies house.  having a mobile ceremony set could help to cover your tracks. you got woods? perfect unless you got bears and cyotes or sum crazy shit. or hidden spaces in or outside  the crib works well.  personally i like the homies house idea you aint gotta have it around them and risk it being detroyed.  at any rate maskerades and top secrecy is the key            king twiggy 
--- On Thu, 1/7/10, elmotalks2me <elmotalks2me@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]
[/TD]

No, it's not all good. The deciation needs blood, and if you aren't willing to give it what good are you to Satan? It's a two way street. If you're not even willing to suiffer a little pain for Him, then why should he do anything for you?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

its . all good cuz. there is alot of people who dont want to cut them self.  did you try the astral temple  thing.. or if its possible do it or hide everything at a homies house.  having a mobile ceremony set could help to cover your tracks. you got woods? perfect unless you got bears and cyotes or sum crazy shit. or hidden spaces in or outside  the crib works well.  personally i like the homies house idea you aint gotta have it around them and risk it being detroyed.  at any rate maskerades and top secrecy is the key

king twiggy 
--- On Thu, 1/7/10, elmotalks2me <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:
You have to sign your name in blood period! I agree with the one who
posted previously..

<td val[/IMG]You have to draw blood if only a drop to sign your name. [/B] The black candle can be repalced by any candle and if you can't do it at home, go to a park and do it somewhere in private on a dark night or even a full moon night.[/B] HPS Mxine did it outside so it can be done, and with very little equipment. [/B] A piece of paper, a pencil, a candle and a pin to draw a little blood but you must draw blood otherwise the Ritual will[/B] not be valid.[/B] L!
[/B]
--- On Wed, 1/13/10, ancientsoulm8 <mysweettot@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedicating your soul to satan?
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 4:54 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@ ... wrote:

You have to sign your name in blood period! I agree with the one who
posted previously..
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back