Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicated yesterday

ckeva007

After lots and lots of research into Satanism, I finally made the choice to do my dedication yesterday. I was really nervous before-hand and have battled a lot the last couple of weeks because I felt that I had nothing to offer Satan. I wana be a soul of value to Satan and felt that I just had nothing to offer Him.
I eventually put those feelings aside and overcame my nervousness, and went ahead with my dedication. As I watched my prayer burn in the fire, I almost couldn't believe that I'd found the courage to do it.

I now belong to Satan and have never felt so free and so filled with power in my life.

I realized over the time that it took me to do my research that this is what had been calling me all my life, but because of all the stigma attached to Satanism and the BS that is indoctrinated into us about Satan and 'good and evil' and 'Heaven and Hell', I was too scared to embrace what I was really looking for.

I feel like I've broken the shackles that have bound me all my life,
I feel like I am finally home

Hail Satan!

Welcome to the Family Hail Satan!!! Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
On May 24, 2013 4:39 PM, "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:
  After lots and lots of research into Satanism, I finally made the choice to do my dedication yesterday. I was really nervous before-hand and have battled a lot the last couple of weeks because I felt that I had nothing to offer Satan. I wana be a soul of value to Satan and felt that I just had nothing to offer Him.
I eventually put those feelings aside and overcame my nervousness, and went ahead with my dedication. As I watched my prayer burn in the fire, I almost couldn't believe that I'd found the courage to do it.

I now belong to Satan and have never felt so free and so filled with power in my life.

I realized over the time that it took me to do my research that this is what had been calling me all my life, but because of all the stigma attached to Satanism and the BS that is indoctrinated into us about Satan and 'good and evil' and 'Heaven and Hell', I was too scared to embrace what I was really looking for.

Hail Satan!

Welcome home.

The most important thing you can do now, is start to work on your soul.
There is a "Meditations" section on the JoS main page - www.joyofsatan.org

Within this page you can find alot of types of meditations, all work on different aspects on your soul which will eventually make you a God. The knowledge therein comes directly from the Gods.
Don't think on when to begin, because it will be- never. Start now!
You can start with 5 minutes everyday. And raise that up. 5 minutes of emptying your mind of thoughts. You will feel the effects.

My first weeks on this path were extremely hard. Not only because the enemy will seriously try to fuck you up and scare you from this path, but also because my soul was overwhelmed with the effects of the meditations, and all this was bit too much. We are all different, so I can't really tell how you grasp all this, but what could help is reading sermons of HPS Maxine and stay strong on Satan!

Here it is:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.html

When hard times come, read through these sermons and be sure to remind you that you're Satan's children.

Good luck on this beautiful path.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Congratulations! I know what you mean about the nervousness though, I felt the same way when I did it too all those years ago. It's worth it though. Father really does care for those who come to him.

Hail Satan!
Hail Glasya-Labolas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], J W <fatherschild666@... wrote:

Welcome to the Family

Hail Satan!!! Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
On May 24, 2013 4:39 PM, "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:

After lots and lots of research into Satanism, I finally made the choice
to do my dedication yesterday. I was really nervous before-hand and have
battled a lot the last couple of weeks because I felt that I had nothing to
offer Satan. I wana be a soul of value to Satan and felt that I just had
nothing to offer Him.
I eventually put those feelings aside and overcame my nervousness, and
went ahead with my dedication. As I watched my prayer burn in the fire, I
almost couldn't believe that I'd found the courage to do it.

I now belong to Satan and have never felt so free and so filled with power
in my life.

I realized over the time that it took me to do my research that this is
what had been calling me all my life, but because of all the stigma
attached to Satanism and the BS that is indoctrinated into us about Satan
and 'good and evil' and 'Heaven and Hell', I was too scared to embrace what
I was really looking for.

Hail Satan!

I have read through a lot of JoS website, and have just started studying the meditations section. Can't wait to get started.

Thanks for the links to the sermons. I also found a bunch of audio sermons from HPS Maxine on youtube. If anyone wants to check them out, here is the link to the page:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... q6dHrmawno

I've bookmarked this page and listen to a different sermon everyday. I find these are a great way to stay focused. They're really awesome and definitely worth a listen.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Welcome home.

The most important thing you can do now, is start to work on your soul.
There is a "Meditations" section on the JoS main page - www.joyofsatan.org

Within this page you can find alot of types of meditations, all work on different aspects on your soul which will eventually make you a God. The knowledge therein comes directly from the Gods.
Don't think on when to begin, because it will be- never. Start now!
You can start with 5 minutes everyday. And raise that up. 5 minutes of emptying your mind of thoughts. You will feel the effects.

My first weeks on this path were extremely hard. Not only because the enemy will seriously try to fuck you up and scare you from this path, but also because my soul was overwhelmed with the effects of the meditations, and all this was bit too much. We are all different, so I can't really tell how you grasp all this, but what could help is reading sermons of HPS Maxine and stay strong on Satan!

Here it is:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.html

When hard times come, read through these sermons and be sure to remind you that you're Satan's children.

Good luck on this beautiful path.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!! I am newly dedicated too!!! Isn't it good to be home??? Well done, I felt the same when my prayer burned. I blew kisses to the Father and I know He happily received them from his ever loving daughter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

It feels great! :) Looking forward to my new life with Satan.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!! I am newly dedicated too!!! Isn't it good to be home??? Well done, I felt the same when my prayer burned. I blew kisses to the Father and I know He happily received them from his ever loving daughter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hello, brothers and sisters, as the title says, i have done the dedication ritual yesterday.
I went to do it with might and courage and then at reading of the dedication prayer i went full spaghetti. And not only that, i felt nothing during the ritual, but that's probably because i am a scrub with zero spiritual "awareness", i was probably a cowardly underwear thief with a heart of gold in my previous lifetime.
But overall? I think it went fine.
I feel kinda sad too because the day i dedicated i catched a cold/virus(?), i am not at my peak anyway.

wow that's great don't feel down you are in its official look for anyting out of the ordinary to happen not that its something that has to happen but it could....... as long as your heart was truly in it there is no need to feel bad congratulations on your dedication 
hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:01 AM, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Congrats!!!

Same here. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back