Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Debunking the jewish lies about the sun

Aquarius

pexels-photo-355508.jpeg
Summer is arriving soon, and with Summer also comes the jewish driven propaganda about how dangerous and nefarious the sun is.

The sun is all but dangerous, it is actually the bringer of life and we would't survive without it.

The media attacks the sun saying that it is dangerous to be under it, that it brings cancer, but that is actually very far from the truth.

What has this propaganda against the sun created? A billion dollar sunscreen industry. What is in this sunscreen? A lot of toxic ingredients, the kind that you'd have trouble even pronouncing.

Let's keep in mind that our skin is an organ, and most of the ignorant population is smearing themselves and their kids nearly everyday with this crap.

Now, does the sun cause cancer? No, it doesn't. But what causes cancer? Ironically it's their protection from the cancer causing sun that is causing cancer : sunscreen. And also a lot of other modern factors of the 21st century, like artificial blue light and unhealthy habits.

The sun is actually extremely healing, and needed for the body to be healthy and strong. Sunbathing is not negative as they tell you, it's an extremely healthy and healing practice.

We know that the sun can heal many ilnesses, including tubercolosis and skin issues. The practice of using the sun as a means to heal is called Heliotheraphy, and it was used officially by doctors to cure patients around 100 years ago, with great results I want to add.

Something that is coming out is also that eyesight can naturally be healed with sunlight, one way is to watch the sun at sunrise and at sunset, when the sun is still of a red color. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN DIRECTLY WHEN IT IS HIGH AND POWERFUL IN THE SKY, AS IT'S GONNA RUIN YOUR EYES. Another way to heal your eyesight is to "stare" at the sun with your eyes closed for 10-15 minutes every day.

The sun contains many healing frequencies that are needed by our skin and eyes.

Another important thing is also that the sunglasses industry is another billion dollar scam, as sunglasses block the healing sun frequencies that your eyes needs, and with time your eyes become more sensitive to the sun and as thus needing the sunglasses more. In this way sunglasses are ruining your eye's health.

For men: this may actually sound strange, but sunbathing your testicles for 10-15 minutes a day will increase your testosterone and wellbeing. Try it to experience it.

Hope this will deprogram those who still didn't know the truth about the sun.

The whole jewish agenda of dimming the sun with aerosols is aimed to cause vitamin D deficiency, poison people and the Nature with these aerosols of aluminum, and block the healing and life giving qualities of the sun which you wrote about. This affects oxygen production, farming soil quality, basically everything. They are spraying poison to kill everything and are smug about it. Aluminum is a poison.

The Sun/Summer also makes you feel completely different, better. When it’s fall or winter my personality/mood is a bit different in comparison to when it’s summer. And that is because the weather is colder, the day is shorter, it’s grey outside, we don’t see much of the Sun etc but in the summer I feel reborn.
I for example use sunscreen if I’m all day in the pool etc and that’s because I tend to get so red in such short time, I just turn into a tomato. My friends always say that I am too “white” for the sun haha but I think it also depends on how sensitive your skin is.
And yes meditating in the sun is just amazing, the inner peace and energy you get from it is just amazing.

I dont think necessarily all the side effects attributed with the sun is fake. I personally was once out in the sun, in a sunny beach environment, and when i came back home I had some small brown dots coming out of my hands and stuff, which went away after a few days.

Also I wouldnt trust putting my testicles to be scorched in front of the sun... kinda sounds like what some new ager people do, which is basically exposing their literal ANUS to the sun and letting it sunbathe.... the influencers who propogated this say that this is an ancient Taoist practice and whatnot... I would not trust that to be honest, and I dont think we should just dismiss experimental science so quickly without presenting proper evidence.

of course, the sun obviously provides us with Vitamin D, which is EXTREMELY important, more people should be out in the sun.... but prolonged, too much exposure? Im not sure thats safe, unless you have some evidence to prove otherwise...

About the skin cancer thing, I am not sure, but I personally dont use sunscreen that much or at all, because it gives me acne.

These "people", the "experts" also claim that working out will cause you heart attacks. Recently they also claimed that being a father is very bad for the heart! While taking 500 pfizer boosters is perfectly healthy and natural. They also claim things like working out is much more dangerous if you are a white man. Lol. The jewish nonsense is getting more and more ridiculous by the day. I have no idea how some people still fall for it. Thank you for the post!

The Sun/Summer also makes you feel completely different, better. When it’s fall or winter my personality/mood is a bit different in comparison to when it’s summer. And that is because the weather is colder, the day is shorter, it’s grey outside, we don’t see much of the Sun etc but in the summer I feel reborn.
I for example use sunscreen if I’m all day in the pool etc and that’s because I tend to get so red in such short time, I just turn into a tomato. My friends always say that I am too “white” for the sun haha but I think it also depends on how sensitive your skin is.
And yes meditating in the sun is just amazing, the inner peace and energy you get from it is just amazing.
Instead of using sunscreen, try and build a solar callus, sunbathe as long as possible without getting burned, and for the rest of the day you could use long sleeve clothing, if that's not too odd. You can also heal your skin real well with tallow or coconut oil.

Thank you so much for posting this valuable content. I always feel better in spring and summer.
Sunlight is really healing and relaxing.
Hail SATAN ✨☀️

I really love the sun, magically, but physically, I think it's cool, at most.

I've lived in Brazil my whole life, I force myself to sunbathe frequently at 11:30 in the morning because it's the time that's accessible to me, for about 10 minutes.
It is worthy of torture to stay on it if it is not controlled, it burns a lot, it seems to suck your vitality and leave you tired, fatigued.

Why I don't see much sense in what you said in the thread?

None of my words here are a personal attack on you, Aquarius.
I'm just very curious.

Just to play it super safe, before taking this for granted, I'd like to have this backed-up by either a JG or a HP, since we're talking about Health.

My father has been sunbathing every chance he had, for all his life, and despite being unhealthy in other things (like smoking cigarettes) he's has always been in tip-top shape even in his 40s, so I'm not against this notion, I, on the other hand, have never liked to stay in the Sun long, and would you look at that, I get sick much more often that my father, who almost never gets sick.

I'm in the mindset of moderation, I know for a fact I don't take enough sunlight (because I have a lack of Vitamin D, to the point I've got to take supplements), but I don't know if continued and relentless exposure is good, as almost all in Life seems to be best when moderated, never too much, never too little.

The issue is, as you hear of possible benefits of constant sunbathing like my father's story, you also hear of the opposite.
A user online said that his Irish aunt who sunbathed "too much" ended up looking like a prune at 50 years old.
We can't trust anectodal data because then it's "my word against yours" and each case's context is unknown.
The only way out of this is statistics, and even then you have to be sure in the integrity of who did the math, that they have not manipulated it to look in a certain way.

Yes, you are right. Thank you, Aquarius. The sun is very powerful and healing, and can heal a lot of diseases as well as give a boost of energy for spiritual and physical work.

The issue is, as you hear of possible benefits of constant sunbathing like my father's story, you also hear of the opposite.
A user online said that his Irish aunt who sunbathed "too much" ended up looking like a prune at 50 years old.
We can't trust anectodal data because then it's "my word against yours" and each case's context is unknown.
The only way out of this is statistics, and even then you have to be sure in the integrity of who did the math, that they have not manipulated it to look in a certain way.
There's a difference between sunbathing 10-15 minutes a day for health reasons, and staying in the sun all day long. I also know a farmer who's skin resembles a brown leather jacket because he's always out in the sun. haha

There's a difference between sunbathing 10-15 minutes a day for health reasons, and staying in the sun all day long. I also know a farmer who's skin resembles a brown leather jacket because he's always out in the sun. haha
Oh, I see! I thought you were suggesting much longer sunbathing sessions ahah! I had no idea you meant just a few minutes. Then by all means I wholeheartedly agree with you, Brother.

Oh, I see! I thought you were suggesting much longer sunbathing sessions ahah! I had no idea you meant just a few minutes. Then by all means I wholeheartedly agree with you, Brother.
It varies based on the individual needs and wants. I don't mind being in the sun for hours, I like it. Someone more pale wouldn't last long out there and probably doesn't even want to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back