Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Death Rites

jokerjake6

I have a cat, Sabre, and he's a major part of MY family. it's his time. His life has been shorter than most, but his freedom is trumped only by the wild. He was a rescue. I found him outside, during the coldest part of winter, about 3 years ago. He had frost bite (he actually lost the tip of his right ear) and he looked so cold...I was reluctant at first, but in the end my humanity won out and he's played a vital role in my support structure. You could say he saved MY life. Not the other way around. He has a disease he contracted,a result of his freedom, it attacks his bone marrow, and there isnt much more i can do for him. They say its advanced and that was about a year ago, and i can see he' suffering. We have both accepted it. My question is, Do i have to worty about the enemy? 

Why not do a healing working for Sabre if you are about him so much? Why see him suffer? Or relieve him of his suffering and have him be put down.

------------------------------
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 11:47 PM PDT jokerjake6@... wrote:

I have a cat, Sabre, and he's a major part of MY family. it's his time. His life has been shorter than most, but his freedom is trumped only by the wild. He was a rescue. I found him outside, during the coldest part of winter, about 3 years ago. He had frost bite (he actually lost the tip of his right ear) and he looked so cold...I was reluctant at first, but in the end my humanity won out and he's played a vital role in my support structure. You could say he saved MY life. Not the other way around. He has a disease he contracted,a result of his freedom, it attacks his bone marrow, and there isnt much more i can do for him. They say its advanced and that was about a year ago, and i can see he' suffering. We have both accepted it. My question is, Do i have to worty about the enemy?

Ive only been dedicated for a little while, Im still working on my trance let alone white magic. The idea WAS to put him down since it will be some time yet b4 Im proficient enough to do any working to save him, look, I just want to make sure i know he is going to be safe on the other side. I have no idea what its like over there, and i care about the little guy. I know it sounds silly, but the enemy isnt interested in animal/lesser souls are they?

If you put him down. His soul will be with Father Satan.
------------------------------
On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 8:29 AM PDT jokerjake6@... wrote:

Ive only been dedicated for a little while, Im still working on my trance let alone white magic. The idea WAS to put him down since it will be some time yet b4 Im proficient enough to do any working to save him, look, I just want to make sure i know he is going to be safe on the other side. I have no idea what its like over there, and i care about the little guy. I know it sounds silly, but the enemy isnt interested in animal/lesser souls are they?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back