Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Death of my worst enemy, how to thank Satan?

dshiznit6996

So the month of October is a horrible month for me being that the past three years horrible events have occured (I won't go into the details). But this year something took me by complete shock. My neighbor whom I've had severe problems with (Being assaulted, burglarized, and harassed by) hung himself two three days ago, for no apparent reason at all.

He just got out of jail (Getting off his 1 year sentence early for "good behavior"), he has a newborn child. Things were to the point with him where I was legitimately planning on committing the act of murder in fear of more retaliation from him for 'snitching'. I'm not sure why he did it, but he is dead, and I confirmed it by reading it in the obituaries.

I never did any death energy work on him, or any formal rituals to satan or any of the other gods for help. But he has been causing me extreme anxiety to even go into my backyard, let alone leave my house or walk around the streets.

And seeing as how all affairs fall into the hands of Satan, I want show him my thanks, more like extreme gratitude, for this truly life-changing event.

I just want to know what I can do to show my thankfulness, and what others out there may think of this scenario. I'm sorry if this offends anyone.

Hail Satan!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html

You actually didn't have to do "anything" - either the Gods saw that he threatens you and got rid of him, or you are so powerful, enraged and determined to kill him that your aura did this job for you - by forcing him to hang himself :)

Either way - our enemies shall fall :D

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@... wrote:

So the month of October is a horrible month for me being that the past three years horrible events have occured (I won't go into the details). But this year something took me by complete shock. My neighbor whom I've had severe problems with (Being assaulted, burglarized, and harassed by) hung himself two three days ago, for no apparent reason at all.

He just got out of jail (Getting off his 1 year sentence early for "good behavior"), he has a newborn child. Things were to the point with him where I was legitimately planning on committing the act of murder in fear of more retaliation from him for 'snitching'. I'm not sure why he did it, but he is dead, and I confirmed it by reading it in the obituaries.

I never did any death energy work on him, or any formal rituals to satan or any of the other gods for help. But he has been causing me extreme anxiety to even go into my backyard, let alone leave my house or walk around the streets.

And seeing as how all affairs fall into the hands of Satan, I want show him my thanks, more like extreme gratitude, for this truly life-changing event.

I just want to know what I can do to show my thankfulness, and what others out there may think of this scenario. I'm sorry if this offends anyone.

Hail Satan!

Wow i thank you for this info that is expanding my mind and to be honest at first i was a little sceptical but im happy to say that most of this stuff makes complete sence,thank you! Right now i have a situation on my hands, i have herpes and i want to heal it not only that but i want to support Satan and learn more, i know we can win, thanks, please reply

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html

You actually didn't have to do "anything" - either the Gods saw that he threatens you and got rid of him, or you are so powerful, enraged and determined to kill him that your aura did this job for you - by forcing him to hang himself :)

Either way - our enemies shall fall :D

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

When Father blesses me, I write a heart-felt letter or poem in my own words. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back