Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dark Greetings

Zecrux

Dark Greetings, Joy Of Satan Group

Um... I am in need of help....

I need a teacher. A Master/Mistress. To teach me of Satanism and everything about including Chaos Magick.
I am Vondur. I am not that old but not so young and I was hoping that someone can help.
I have embrace the Darkness for so long... And I feel that Master Lucifer wants me to follow him.

You see, When I was younger, around 10-14, I saw a tall, dark hooded figure on my sisters bed. That was years ago but for sometime now, I haven't stopped thinking about it and what it meant. I have been told by the bloody Christians (I swear I will hold there priests bloody severed head in my hands) that it was a demon and I need to be cleansed, By other Satanist that it was Master Lucifer's way of saying that I am not human and that I am one of them. That I should follow Him.

after thinking about if for a long time, I decided that I will follow his wish and become a Full Satanist and learn the Dark Arts (Or so I have been told, Chaos Magick).

So, I am looking for a Teacher(s) who can teach me all about Satanism as soon as possible. I am willing to put my life on the line for Master Lucifer and I don't want to waist anymore time.

Also, I have a question for all of you.
Is it normal to have the deep craving of blood when you are young?
Or having dreams of your enemy dying and the next day, they are having the worst day of your life?
Scaring everyone you meet, being called a Demon, having an intreast of the Occult since you were a child, being able to see auras, spirits, sense things and having high senses.

That is all.
Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

~Vondur~

Hail Satan

Fellow satanist all you needed as a satanist is a the jos website,second question made me to know that you are a super human,all you need is a little constant practice to atain a great hight.Hail satan

On Mon May 17th, 2010 11:56 PM CEST Zecrux wrote:

I need a teacher. A Master/Mistress. To teach me of Satanism and everything about including Chaos Magick.
I am Vondur. I am not that old but not so young and I was hoping that someone can help.
I have embrace the Darkness for so long... And I feel that Master Lucifer wants me to follow him.

You see, When I was younger, around 10-14, I saw a tall, dark hooded figure on my sisters bed. That was years ago but for sometime now, I haven't stopped thinking about it and what it meant. I have been told by the bloody Christians (I swear I will hold there priests bloody severed head in my hands) that it was a demon and I need to be cleansed, By other Satanist that it was Master Lucifer's way of saying that I am not human and that I am one of them. That I should follow Him.

after thinking about if for a long time, I decided that I will follow his wish and become a Full Satanist and learn the Dark Arts (Or so I have been told, Chaos Magick).

So, I am looking for a Teacher(s) who can teach me all about Satanism as soon as possible. I am willing to put my life on the line for Master Lucifer and I don't want to waist anymore time.

Or having dreams of your enemy dying and the next day, they are having the worst day of your life?
Scaring everyone you meet, being called a Demon, having an intreast of the Occult since you were a child, being able to see auras, spirits, sense things and having high senses.

That is all.

~Vondur~

Hail Satan

After a while Satan Himself will be your mentor/

As for the whole blood thing, I wouldn't suggest drinking blood, you might catch something.....and that only fuels the judeo-christian misconceptions of Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa <shaaaaasa@... wrote:

Fellow satanist all you needed as a satanist is a the jos website,second question made me to know that you are a super human,all you need is a little constant practice to atain a great hight.Hail satan

That is all.

~Vondur~

Hail Satan

Drinking blood is:

A) Unsanitary
B) Makes people steryotype Satanists more.

I know this, I was in a psych ward once, and these kids in there who called themselves "Satanist" because they liked marilyn Manson and read The Satanic bible (really, they were retarded!)were cutting each other open and dipping their fingers in each others wounds, they did this to people and had no idea what the indiviual had. I looked at them and thought to myself, "If you want AIDS, go ahead and do it, but you are all a bunch a fake satanist, you are pathetic." I asked these kids if they have ever done a Satanic ritual, and she said, "no." Then I said, "Why are you a satanist?" she answered, "Because marilyn Manson is one." Wow,,, um,, shes not Satanist, shes a moron. But any ways drinking blood only gives Satanist a bad rep. Leave the blood drinking to xtians, thats what their ommunion is. AVE SATANAS!!!-pamela

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

As for the whole blood thing, I wouldn't suggest drinking blood, you might catch something.....and that only fuels the judeo-christian misconceptions of Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa <shaaaaasa@ wrote:

That is all.

~Vondur~

Hail Satan

To answer your other question, Yes. I am into Vampirism.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, May 18, 2010 10:26:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dark Greetings

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa <shaaaaasa@... wrote:

That is all.

~Vondur~

Hail Satan

dude, when i was in the 3rd grade the same thing happent to me. I was suppose to take a nap, so my sisiters told me to lay down in my adoptive mom room. I did but i kept on calling them because i was scared to be alone. Then out of no were i seen this tall black shadow infront/above me. I was so scared that i started to scream. And then when my bitch ass of a mom came home she fuckin wooped me. She said Ishouldnt have screamed. I know it seems though my mom told me not to scream for a reason but she thought i was just being bad and acting stupid. Also, sometimes i have dreams that comes true, and sometimes i might see or notice, or feel a couple of things. iam in the 9th grade now

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 6:53:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dark Greetings

To answer your other question, Yes. I am into Vampirism.

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tue, May 18, 2010 10:26:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dark Greetings

As for the whole blood thing, I wouldn't suggest drinking blood, you might catch something... ..and that only fuels the judeo-christian misconceptions of Satanism.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa <shaaaaasa@.. . wrote:

That is all.

~Vondur~

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back