Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

damn i can feel it!!!!!!

derikgsthreesixs23

It says on the jos you're suppose to do the third eye opening for four days. Yea well the first day I felt it strong on my forehead when I vibrated thoth. But the rest of the three I could barely feel them even after adjusting a lot of times. So do I have to do it again or did it actually work? What should I do?

Same experience i had. Actually it is opened. Just meditate on it daily. I do the chakra meditation for 6th chakra on the third eye during the hours of the moon on mondays ,here i vibrate thoth 108 times or you can do more. You will feel the pressure 'well'. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

It says on the jos you're suppose to do the third eye opening for four days. Yea well the first day I felt it strong on my forehead when I vibrated thoth. But the rest of the three I could barely feel them even after adjusting a lot of times. So do I have to do it again or did it actually work? What should I do?

<td val[/IMG]I do all the openings every morning,and have for over a year now.Can't ever hurt to practice in my opinion.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 6/17/11, derikgsthreesixs23 <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] damn i can feel it!!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 17, 2011, 5:25 AM

[/TD]

Hey Brain, i think when we do the openings correctly at first we dont need to keep on opening them. We start breathing in energy into the chakras regularly and also do the full chakra meditations for each chakras on their specific hours and days. I have not worked my way to the 13th becuase i recently started the openings. I direct energy from my hand chakras into the chakra as my hand chakras are naturally opened but not yet strong, i think you should do the same. What do you think?
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I do all the openings every morning,and have for over a year now.Can't ever hurt to practice in my opinion.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for your opinion.But I have been all the way through the six month program,as well as through the first and second book.I have also done a number of times all the meditations that HP Maxine offers except the actual Magnum Opus.Thanks for you suggestion,but we all have our own way do our own power meditations,and we exceed at the rate that we choose to so,no I will continue to do what I am lead to do.But thanks for your concern.The reason I still choose to still do the openings,is I like the vibrations that I feel,and especially enjoy vibrating the God names,and what I feel as I do.As our wonderful High Priest says,this is not a race to see who can achieve Godhood first. All that I choose to go back to the basics,after all,it is my choice.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fri, 6/17/11, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: damn i can feel it!!!!!!
Date: Friday, June 17, 2011, 7:17 PM

Hey Brain, i think when we do the openings correctly at first we dont need to keep on opening them. We start breathing in energy into the chakras regularly and also do the full chakra meditations for each chakras on their specific hours and days. I have not worked my way to the 13th becuase i recently started the openings. I direct energy from my hand chakras into the chakra as my hand chakras are naturally opened but not yet strong, i think you should do the same. What do you think?
Hail Satan!
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I do all the openings every morning,and have for over a year now.Can't ever hurt to practice in my opinion.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

yea brian i also do the openings occasionally. I also sometimes vibrate Amun into my chakras very powerful. so repetition of the awakenin meditations isnt bad its good to do especially for the third eye because the third eye can close back again if you dont do regular meditations on it. even maxine said that she does the awakening meditations whenever.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:12:15 am
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: damn i can feel it!!!!!!

Thanks for your opinion.But I have been all the way through the six month program,as well as through the first and second book.I have also done a number of times all the meditations that HP Maxine offers except the actual Magnum Opus.Thanks for you suggestion,but we all have our own way do our own power meditations,and we exceed at the rate that we choose to so,no I will continue to do what I am lead to do.But thanks for your concern.The reason I still choose to still do the openings,is I like the vibrations that I feel,and especially enjoy vibrating the God names,and what I feel as I do.As our wonderful High Priest says,this is not a race to see who can achieve Godhood first. All that I choose to go back to the basics,after all,it is my choice.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fri, 6/17/11, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Date: Friday, June 17,

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Shannon,I hope I wasn't to harsh on our Brother.Sometimes I have found it very beneficial to back track a bit.Some will just have to learn the hard way,that there is no harm in slowing up a little.Practice makes perfect sister.And I have found that there is all ways progress when you slow up a little,and put more concentration in the beginning exercises.I have even started doing the sun salutaion,that you were talking about a few months ago.It's a great way to warm up for the real Hatha session.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Sat, 6/18/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 5:18 AM

yea brian i also do the openings occasionally. I also sometimes vibrate Amun into my chakras very powerful. so repetition of the awakenin meditations isnt bad its good to do especially for the third eye because the third eye can close back again if you dont do regular meditations on it. even maxine said that she does the awakening meditations whenever.
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:12:15 am
Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...

Thanks for your opinion.But I have been all the way through the six month program,as well as through the first and second book.I have also done a number of times all the meditations that HP Maxine offers except the actual Magnum Opus.Thanks for you suggestion,but we all have our own way do our own power meditations,and we exceed at the rate that we choose to so,no I will continue to do what I am lead to do.But thanks for your concern.The reason I still choose to still do the openings,is I like the vibrations that I feel,and especially enjoy vibrating the God names,and what I feel as I do.As our wonderful High Priest says,this is not a race to see who can achieve Godhood first. All that I choose to go back to the basics,after all,it is my choice.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fr[/IMG]w[/IMG]wizardpriest@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]w[/IMG]wizardpriest@...
Date: Friday, June 17,
[/TD]

awesome brian i totally agree! it is excellent to back track and take time to if not master but give each meditation and session 100percent. i know some satanists who havent been dedicated for 3 months and are going too fast and practically skipping to the intermediate and advanced meditations. I myself like to empower all my chakras in each session because i feel better that way. My meditation sessions including yoga take like a hour to 2 hours a day. I honestly Dont see how 15 to 30 minutes a day can really get you anywhere and with so many meditations on the jos website a person needs to do more than half hour, but thats just me. but like i said brian its good to backtrack definetly :)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:30:41 am

Thanks Shannon,I hope I wasn't to harsh on our Brother.Sometimes I have found it very beneficial to back track a bit.Some will just have to learn the hard way,that there is no harm in slowing up a little.Practice makes perfect sister.And I have found that there is all ways progress when you slow up a little,and put more concentration in the beginning exercises.I have even started doing the sun salutaion,that you were talking about a few months ago.It's a great way to warm up for the real Hatha session.
Hail Satan!
Brian

yea brian i also do the openings occasionally. I also sometimes vibrate Amun into my chakras very powerful. so repetition of the awakenin meditations isnt bad its good to

<td val[/IMG]I agree Shannon,you can always reach a new level,working on the basic's.Whatever I am doing,it does seem to be working,because I can hear and feel a steady buzz almost all the time now,even when I am not working with my chakras at the time.For me I have found that the balance between Hatha,and power meditations,are very important,and it does take me almost an hour to do all that I am doing in my session.I guess the brother thought that  all I was doing was opening my chakra's,when in reality I am doing all the basics,as well as other new stuff too.Haven't quite got into the squares yet,but I am working toward it.But like was stated in other posts,that is something that you need to take a lot of extra time for,if it is do be done right.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 6:08 AM

awesome brian i totally agree! it is excellent to back track and take time to if not master but give each meditation and session 100percent. i know some satanists who havent been dedicated for 3 months and are going too fast and practically skipping to the intermediate and advanced meditations. I myself like to empower all my chakras in each session because i feel better that way. My meditation sessions including yoga take like a hour to 2 hours a day. I honestly Dont see how 15 to 30 minutes a day can really get you anywhere and with so many meditations on the jos website a person needs to do more than half hour, but thats just me. but like i said brian its good to backtrack definetly :)
Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...

Thanks Shannon,I hope I wasn't to harsh on our Brother.Sometimes I have found it very beneficial to back track a bit.Some will just have to learn the hard way,that there is no harm in slowing up a little.Practice makes perfect sister.And I have found that there is all ways progress when you slow up a little,and put more concentration in the beginning exercises.I have even started doing the sun salutaion,that you were talking about a few months ago.It's a great way to warm up for the real Hatha session.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Sat, 6/18/11, Shannon Outlaw <<a rel="nofollow">soutlaw92@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]soutlaw92@...

yea brian i also do the openings occasionally. I also sometimes vibrate Amun into my chakras very powerful. so repetition of the awakenin meditations isnt bad its good to
[/TD]

I agree with you both. I believe we do whatever works for us, we advance on our pace and we do things patiently.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

Hail Vepar!
Hail HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I agree Shannon,you can always reach a new level,working on the basic's.Whatever I am doing,it does seem to be working,because I can hear and feel a steady buzz almost all the time now,even when I am not working with my chakras at the time.For me I have found that the balance between Hatha,and power meditations,are very important,and it does take me almost an hour to do all that I am doing in my session.I guess the brother thought that  all I was doing was opening my chakra's,when in reality I am doing all the basics,as well as other new stuff too.Haven't quite got into the squares yet,but I am working toward it.But like was stated in other posts,that is something that you need to take a lot of extra time for,if it is do be done right.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 6:08 AM

Hail Satan!

Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back