Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Daemon presence

Laurel1

If heat is usually the sign of daemon presence, why is it that whenever my daemon guardian visits I get a cold feeling almost like ice cold breath near my neck or forehead? Is that normal? Are there different kinds of daemons like in legend? Its soothing to me and makes me fall asleep easier, but why is it cold and not warm?

--- In [email protected], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote: If heat is usually the sign of daemon presence, why is it that whenever my daemon guardian visits I get a cold feeling almost like ice cold breath near my neck or forehead? Is that normal? Are there different kinds of daemons like in legend? Its soothing to me and makes me fall asleep easier, but why is it cold and not warm? are you sure it's a demon visiting you and not an angel? if yes, then you should either research a bit about your guardian demon and know such thngs about him/her; or why not ask the guardian why is it like this?

Hey... I just wanted to know if it's angels attacking i'll feel cold?? But I was kinda attacked last time the thing was on top me I couldn't move but I could feel heat like somebody grabbing my legs when I'm on the bed. Are you sure?? That was the second time. The first time was a female voice speaking to men an an unknown language, should be god's tongue. I feel heat travelling around my body. Both I felt needle pricking when I woke up too. Sent from my iPod

--- In [email protected], "Metal" <slytherin58@... wrote: --- In [email protected], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@ wrote: If heat is usually the sign of daemon presence, why is it that whenever my daemon guardian visits I get a cold feeling almost like ice cold breath near my neck or forehead? Is that normal? Are there different kinds of daemons like in legend? Its soothing to me and makes me fall asleep easier, but why is it cold and not warm? are you sure it's a demon visiting you and not an angel? if yes, then you should either research a bit about your guardian demon and know such thngs about him/her; or why not ask the guardian why is it like this? Well...It feels protective..but at the same time my friend fears it and it also tempts me into to staying in my room so it could be a control game...Idk....

--- In [email protected], K <kjay_1511@... wrote: Hey... I just wanted to know if it's angels attacking i'll feel cold?? But I was kinda attacked last time the thing was on top me I couldn't move but I could feel heat like somebody grabbing my legs when I'm on the bed. Are you sure?? That was the second time. The first time was a female voice speaking to men an an unknown language, should be god's tongue. I feel heat travelling around my body. Both I felt needle pricking when I woke up too. Sent from my iPod it's usually angels when you feel cold. Demons are warm and pleasant. umm grabbing your legs? rudely, like it wanted to hurt you? angel again. demons can touch you, but they don't grab someone while he/she is sleeping. about the conversation, yeah it's their language, and probbably they were demons knowing about the heat you felt.

But it was on top of me. And it feels like something was grabbing my leg and it's warm just grabbing but not pullin me. And I couldn't move. I communicated with it in trance. But I didn't feel any chilly or something Sent from my iPod On Jan 9, 2010, at 7:29 PM, "Metal" <slytherin58@... wrote:   --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, K <kjay_1511@. .. wrote: Hey... I just wanted to know if it's angels attacking i'll feel cold?? But I was kinda attacked last time the thing was on top me I couldn't move but I could feel heat like somebody grabbing my legs when I'm on the bed. Are you sure?? That was the second time. The first time was a female voice speaking to men an an unknown language, should be god's tongue. I feel heat travelling around my body. Both I felt needle pricking when I woke up too. Sent from my iPod it's usually angels when you feel cold. Demons are warm and pleasant. umm grabbing your legs? rudely, like it wanted to hurt you? angel again. demons can touch you, but they don't grab someone while he/she is sleeping. about the conversation, yeah it's their language, and probbably they were demons knowing about the heat you felt.

The feeling of being hot or cold when in the presence of an angel or demon, but what happens if u feel both hot and cold, my body temperature fluctuates between hot and cold and sometimes I feel both but does that mean something

--- In [email protected], K <kjay_1511@... wrote: But it was on top of me. And it feels like something was grabbing my leg and it's warm just grabbing but not pullin me. And I couldn't move. I communicated with it in trance. But I didn't feel any chilly or something Sent from my iPod On Jan 9, 2010, at 7:29 PM, "Metal" <slytherin58@... wrote: --- In [email protected], K <kjay_1511@ wrote: Hey... I just wanted to know if it's angels attacking i'll feel cold?? But I was kinda attacked last time the thing was on top me I couldn't move but I could feel heat like somebody grabbing my legs when I'm on the bed. Are you sure?? That was the second time. The first time was a female voice speaking to men an an unknown language, should be god's tongue. I feel heat travelling around my body. Both I felt needle pricking when I woke up too. Sent from my iPod it's usually angels when you feel cold. Demons are warm and pleasant. umm grabbing your legs? rudely, like it wanted to hurt you? angel again. demons can touch you, but they don't grab someone while he/she is sleeping. about the conversation, yeah it's their language, and probbably they were demons knowing about the heat you felt. well try to make a stronger connection with it. like talk to it and you'll know if it's a demon or angel or sth else, and probbably why he/she likes you so much and is on top of you and grabbing your legs. Dunno what else to suggest I haven't been in such situations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back