Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dad trying to find jew blood in ancestory.

emailanonymous36

So, as the topic says, my dad is trying to find some sort of jewish connection ever since he read that thing that states salvation is only for jews. Out of nowhere he brings up our ancestors being Scottish-Irish are from some lost jew tribe of David, and we might just be jewish after all, acting all excited about it. Is this more jewish propaganda or should I just off myself?
Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

Jewish Propaganda. Your dad is confused but you don't have to get dragged down by his delusion. Empower yourself and work for Satan and the powers of Hel.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emailanonymous36" <emailanonymous36@... wrote:

So, as the topic says, my dad is trying to find some sort of jewish connection ever since he read that thing that states salvation is only for jews. Out of nowhere he brings up our ancestors being Scottish-Irish are from some lost jew tribe of David, and we might just be jewish after all, acting all excited about it. Is this more jewish propaganda or should I just off myself?
Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

The lost tribe thing... I think that's just the Jew's way of tricking people into thinking they're jew's or something. I thought it meant jewhova, thats what I heard a while back. It's a very versatile lie, and an easily enforcable one, a way too connect people psychologically and astrally too jewish jewsense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emailanonymous36" <emailanonymous36@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

OK, thanks. That at least put my mind at rest on that matter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Jewish Propaganda. Your dad is confused but you don't have to get dragged down by his delusion. Empower yourself and work for Satan and the powers of Hel.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emailanonymous36" <emailanonymous36@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

If you were jewish I'm sure you would know. People can sometimes jump to conclusions if they are being desperate like your dad thinking that he won't get "salvation" unless he is jewish. If you were jewish there is no way you could be a Satanist because the jews aren't Satan's people but his enemy. So if you are a true SS that fights for Satan then this is just BS.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 11:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dad trying to find jew blood in ancestory.

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

Common sense. If you fight for Satan you are on his side, you must be gentile. No jew would ever dedicate them selves to Satan, neither Father Satan would accept a jew as an ally. Impossible. A true SS can not be a jew. Common sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

If you were jewish I'm sure you would know. People can sometimes jump to conclusions if they are being desperate like your dad thinking that he won't get "salvation" unless he is jewish. If you were jewish there is no way you could be a Satanist because the jews aren't Satan's people but his enemy. So if you are a true SS that fights for Satan then this is just BS.

Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 11:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] dad trying to find jew blood in ancestory.

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

Jews themselves spread the propaganda that it is a privilege to be one of the "chosen", and also that pure White ancestry is often interspersed with jewish DNA. It is a way to make the whole world feel as if it is already part jewish, or, that it should want to be. The best thing to do would be to ignore any "proof" that your Dad comes up with, despite his enthusiasm. You don't need this "discovery" around to keep you up at nights wondering if you are jewish. You don't need this on your head.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 8:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dad trying to find jew blood in ancestory.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

Does he have concrete proof of this, or is this just him trying to find a way to claim jewish blood? Because I would seriously doubt it if he doesn't have real proof.

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

I think this is a common enemy tactic, trying to make you belive you have some sort of Jewish ancestry so that you would leave Satanism thinking you are not worth and you are a filthy Jew.
They use parents/relatives as they are open to the enemy influence, as they cannot do this to you.
Of course, this does not work!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emailanonymous36" <emailanonymous36@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back