Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cursing a church

666 Viktor 666

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,
I have a question about cursing a church well, if possible it would be great if someone would explain the whole thing to me because the only thing I understand on the JoS website's instruction is how to paint the letters. also I live across from a chapel and I can bury the crucifix on the chapel's ground, would that make the curse even more powerful. So if someone would be kind to re explain the instruction to me please, thanks... Hail Satan! Hail The Gods of Hell! Dark Blessings to you all!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:
I have a question about cursing a church well, if possible it would be great if someone would explain the whole thing to me because the only thing I understand on the JoS website's instruction is how to paint the letters. also I live across from a chapel and I can bury the crucifix on the chapel's ground, would that make the curse even more powerful. So if someone would be kind to re explain the instruction to me please, thanks... Hail Satan! Hail The Gods of Hell! Dark Blessings to you all!
Also: If you are cursing a particular church, point it TOWARDS the church. But do NOT place it on their property. Thats...Kinda illegal. And you dont want to get arrested!

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:
Paint on the parts that need to be, the rest doesn't have to be painted.

Regarding making a poppet: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... oppit.html

the poppet/crucifix needs to be nailed, through the chest, on the end of the pole that wont be in the ground. Refer http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arene.html and look down, to get the general idea.

Then recite the invocation. Afterwards, take out your athame, and turn counter clockwise, invoking the four crowned princes of hell.

Slam the pole, the nazarene poppet on top, into the ground, where it will be facing the Vatican, in Italy, Rome. Make sure its in a place that wont be disturbed.

And then visualize energy being drawn into the pole, directed towards the vatican. Do this for 5-15 minutes.

Stand with your left hand on your hip, elbow bent, legs together and chant:
th-th-th-oo-oo-oo-ree-ree-ree-zahz three times,
then eeeeeeee-ssssaahhhh three times,
then chant fehr-DAH-muhn ZINE KREESS-toos three times.

And then recite the Nineteenth Enochian Key, In enochian.

Close with a hail satan! turning clockwise.

Hope it helps :3

Ave Satanas! Ave Anubis! Ave the Gods of Old!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back