Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

curse

[email protected]

cursed are the weak for they shall inherit nothing.curse the.xian kingdoms for they shall come crumbling down. Hail Satan
Sent from my LG phone

Hallo family, I have this feeling like I got cursed... I am self employed and so sometimes I can go even three days without client/s and whenever I get one, I don't make enough cash (I know you know what I mean since money never gets enough but at least one should be able to get their daily basic needs). everyone knows money is essential in everyday life and when you are not able to make some, life becomes uncomfortable and hard to cope... So my point is how do I reverse a curse?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

i wonder ,, and this is true,, am a satanist ,,well ,, every satanist will believe and hails ,,HAIL SATAN,,
But tell a satanist you're financially block and you're in urgent situation ,and some little dollars are needed ,,every satanist will ignore you,,and many will start a war against you,,as if you have posted something religious,,,My question is ,,Is it in order for a poor satanist like me  to meet a hard time and not  supposed to cry out for help ? or is it right that satanists don't care nor help each other ,, ?  to me i think FATHER SATAN give some more ,,and those with more should help those in needy ,,
On Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 4:46:58 AM GMT+3, pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Also, a strong solar chakra naturally attracts money.

Or should we just keep quite and die because we are in a belief group / organisation  that deals in selfishness ,,people with the most cruel hearts ,, this quite embarrassing ,,some of us we are too poor that we don't even fit to chat with majority of you,, and i sometimes do wonder if FATHER SATAN too can't let you know which people we are dealing with in this difficult life,, i think we need a magical prayer that can let some to know others '' life 
On Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 1:01:09 PM GMT+3, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@... wrote:

i wonder ,, and this is true,, am a satanist ,,well ,, every satanist will believe and hails ,,HAIL SATAN,,
But tell a satanist you're financially block and you're in urgent situation ,and some little dollars are needed ,,every satanist will ignore you,,and many will start a war against you,,as if you have posted something religious,,,My question is ,,Is it in order for a poor satanist like me  to meet a hard time and not  supposed to cry out for help ? or is it right that satanists don't care nor help each other ,, ?  to me i think FATHER SATAN give some more ,,and those with more should help those in needy ,,
On Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 4:46:58 AM GMT+3, pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Wise words JOSEPH. Get a smarter nickname
Ban hammer?

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android
Στις Τρί, 23 Οκτ, 2018 στις 2:55 μ.μ., ο χρήστηςJoseph Nsubuga joseph.nsubuga@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] έγραψε:   Or should we just keep quite and die because we are in a belief group / organisation  that deals in selfishness ,,people with the most cruel hearts ,, this quite embarrassing ,,some of us we are too poor that we don't even fit to chat with majority of you,, and i sometimes do wonder if FATHER SATAN too can't let you know which people we are dealing with in this difficult life,, i think we need a magical prayer that can let some to know others '' life  On Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 1:01:09 PM GMT+3, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@... wrote:

...what are you talking about? It’s ok to help each other out. But you gotta be responsible too. No one here is going to baby you, or do meditations/workings for you.

We give you the information you need to help yourself.

Look, I dont know what you exected when you signed your name in blood, but money rolling in wasnt a promise. All around the world people are suffering yet YOU Have The Tools and Power to change that. Its in you to work towards your goal. Empower YOURSELF. And chin up. One step at a time. :) I can feel your despondence, just don't be a victim to surcumstance and blame everyone and everything around you. Follow the above advice. It's good advice. Stand up brother. Dust yourself off, and keep walking. We are here for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back