Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Currently playing Assassins Creed Valhalla, had to drop the soundtrack for y'all:

xScorpionPriestessx

I don't know if any of y'all have played this game before (this is my second playthrough), but the MUSIC! It ignites something in my SOUL. Wanted to share so you guys can enjoy it as well.
The playlist should have about 195 songs on it, but I promise they are worth the listen!
Much love, family. Ave Father Lucifer and the Elder Gods! 🖤

I do like the song that's based on the poem from the Saga of Egil Skallagrimson

Einar Selvik of Wardruna worked on a lot of the music from this game as I understand it, that's probably why it's so good. Wardruna by themselves are definitely worth checking out.
I don't think I made that connection before, so thank you for that. I'll definitely listen to him. If he is the male vocals on many of the songs throughout the game, I'm already SOLD, bc that motherfucker can SING like a GOD! Ugh, pure ethereal vocals!

I don't have a positive opinion on the franchise and the company behind it (especially after what happened with Shadows) but I have to admit that this OST is indeed beautiful.
What's going on with Ubisoft? I'm unfamiliar with what you mean. But, I feel you about the franchise. I feel like they did AMAZING on Origins (Egyptian), Odyssey (Greek) and Valhalla (Norse). I think the reason why I love these three more than the others, is because of the heavy mythology themes they went with in those games. Soooo mf good. I love a game with an amazing, immersive story. Idk if you guys have ever played "Senua's Saga" the first and second, but that's the kind of immersive atmosphere I love in a game. Like, the creators of the Senua games studied schizophrenia and it's effects on the person, which is why when you play the game with a headset on, you can hear all the voices in her head talking over one another. It's incredible.

One more then I'll stop flooding y'all lmaoooo
This one is my absolute favorite song from game. This one gives me chills EVERY TIME it plays in game.

Yeah that's him, he has a distinctive voice doesn't he.

Well, give this a listen and see what you think.
Holy SHIT, friend! I'M IN AWE... like my mouth was agape throughout the entire song. Talk about CHILLS, wow. You have now sold me on this band, so I appreciate that, brother!
I had NO idea Einar was in a band that did classic Norse vocals. UGH, so good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back