Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

crushing christians beliefs

arizmendisatan

Greetings brothers and sister i wanna share something rather interesting well ive been online spreading the truth about our gods, and about the jews, and that fictitious entity jewsus, and the i ran acros some Christians talkin about repent know and accept jewsus into your life or u will be damned cause the end is near ,so i decided too challenge them on their beliefs and everything they threw at me coming from that buybull i threw it back hard they would talk about how the illuminati and Zionist are of the devil and controlling everythin i would tell them the jews are behind it and fooling people into thinkin they are satanist basically playin both side of the coin, and then they came up with that adam and eve story and threw it back in their face mentioning that is just an allegory and explained it, and they mentioned other crap and i threw it back with allegories telling everything that has to do with christianity was stolen and corrupted by ancient religions predating christianity and that they have nothing of their own, thats when when one christian started to get angry saying how dare u try to stray us from our faith these deluded christians only use verses from that filthy buybull to fight back not even try answer my questions on their own haha i knew i got to them becaue they had no clue on how too reply back too my allegories and questions all they have is that stupid buybull and they would just get mad tellin me i have been fooled and decieved by the devil when they are actually the ones being decieved, i could tell i got too them i have to say it was rather amusing bt then again sad because everythin i said was logical but they refused to understand but everything i said is there for other people too read online maybe they would think logically but those deluded christians will know the truth and when they do it will be too late!

HAIL SATAN!!

well done....however. I can only hope your verbal arguments make more sense than your written grammar.Seriously, PROPER SPELLING AND PARAGRAPHS.

On Monday, June 29, 2015 4:01 PM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings brothers and sister i wanna share something rather interesting well ive been online spreading the truth about our gods, and about the jews, and that fictitious entity jewsus, and the i ran acros some Christians talkin about repent know and accept jewsus into your life or u will be damned cause the end is near ,so i decided too challenge them on their beliefs and everything they threw at me coming from that buybull i threw it back hard they would talk about how the illuminati and Zionist are of the devil and controlling everythin i would tell them the jews are behind it and fooling people into thinkin they are satanist basically playin both side of the coin, and then they came up with that adam and eve story and threw it back in their face mentioning that is just an allegory and explained it, and they mentioned other crap and i threw it back with allegories telling everything that has to do with christianity was stolen and corrupted by ancient religions predating christianity and that they have nothing of their own, thats when when one christian started to get angry saying how dare u try to stray us from our faith these deluded christians only use verses from that filthy buybull to fight back not even try answer my questions on their own haha i knew i got to them becaue they had no clue on how too reply back too my allegories and questions all they have is that stupid buybull and they would just get mad tellin me i have been fooled and decieved by the devil when they are actually the ones being decieved, i could tell i got too them i have to say it was rather amusing bt then again sad because everythin i said was logical but they refused to understand but everything i said is there for other people too read online maybe they would think logically but those deluded christians will know the truth and when they do it will be too late!

HAIL SATAN!!

Fake name

I agree with the run on sentences and paragraphs, but if u mean my spelling is a little off by saying jewsus and buybull-bible i did it on purpose my mocking those fukin scums other then that i dont think i mispelled any other words and even if i did it doesnt matter to me has long has is readiable lol.

I agree with Fake Name. You earn more credibility points if you use proper grammar and punctuation. People will take you more seriously if you do this. Being readable is not enough. We Spiritual Satanists are the elite of humanity.I'm not putting you down; I am just offering constructive criticism.Keep up the good work with the online warfare.
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 11:01 PM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Fake name

I agree with the run on sentences and paragraphs, but if u mean my spelling is a little off by saying jewsus and buybull-bible i did it on purpose my mocking those fukin scums other then that i dont think i mispelled any other words and even if i did it doesnt matter to me has long has is readiable lol.

No I meant run on paragraphs. I use JEWsus and the LIEble all the time and it's HILARIOUS to see how xians react to it

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:17 AM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Fake name

Magus immortalis

I understand where your coming from we are basically humanitys only hope, so we should be wise and tooken serious in every way.
and no fellow satanist you did not put me down instead i appreciated for the criticism, and also that goes to you too fake name im grateful to be learning from my brothers and sisters every way on how to act and become the best spirtual satanist i could be.since im barely a month new to the family it means alot i will be cautious in my grammar and my punctuation feel free to correct anything im doin wrong im here to learn obviously i fell asleep and never paid attention in reading and writing class at school but im working on it lol..
HAIL SATAN

Just try to keep your paragraphs clean and easy to read and you're fine :p
HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 11:26 AM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Magus immortalis

I understand where your coming from we are basically humanitys only hope, so we should be wise and tooken serious in every way.
and no fellow satanist you did not put me down instead i appreciated for the criticism, and also that goes to you too fake name im grateful to be learning from my brothers and sisters every way on how to act and become the best spirtual satanist i could be.since im barely a month new to the family it means alot i will be cautious in my grammar and my punctuation feel free to correct anything im doin wrong im here to learn obviously i fell asleep and never paid attention in reading and writing class at school but im working on it lol..
HAIL SATAN

Hey, it happens sometimes but i will for sure work on my paragraphs and my writing something more on my to do list more studying.bein caught up on nothing but drugs all my teen years, and not caring about anything else i could only imagine i need alot of work to do to get myself back on track and be wise like a true spiritual satanist. :)

wonderfull story. really awesome to read!! :D i see them literaly gasping for air cause they get so angry... well done!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back