Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

creation of humanity(question)

isaiahmeyer98

Alright so I'm aware that Satan created the main races of the gentiles (Asians, Whites, Blacks,) but who created the other races. For example Dominican or Mexican. Were they created by the other gods? (Demons) just curious. Any help is appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Very good question i would also like to know.Hail Satan/All the Gods of Hell

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 7 Jul, 2016 at 16:48, isaiahmeyer98@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Alright so I'm aware that Satan created the main races of the gentiles (Asians, Whites, Blacks,) but who created the other races. For example Dominican or Mexican. Were they created by the other gods? (Demons) just curious. Any help is appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Attachments :
<ol>1456678064009_WorldRaceMap.png</ol>The three races are just the original archetypes. The "sub-races" within them are the product of genetic drift or mixing with other races. For example, Native Americans are a sub-race of the Asians that became genetically distinct over thousands of years, and Mexicans/Latinos are a mixed race between Native Americans and White Spaniards.

I'm Mexican so I'm curious to this to. From what I know of my bloodline can be traced back to the Aztecs and the Spaniards after they came to Mexico. The aztecs were an advanced civilization like the eypgtians. IF I remember correctly they brought us the concept of "Zero" and an accurate calendar. So it's possible my race was also made by satan. I dedicated myself to him after I read part of the Jos website and then u read more and I have no regrets. He's done more for me along with our other comrades than Judeo/Christian has ever done for me. 
On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 16:09, Shane Butler butlershane30@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Very good question i would also like to know.Hail Satan/All the Gods of Hell

Alright so I'm aware that Satan created the main races of the gentiles (Asians, Whites, Blacks,) but who created the other races. For example Dominican or Mexican. Were they created by the other gods? (Demons) just curious. Any help is appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

From my research into this matter it seems that the Latino races were possibly created by the mixing of the Mongoloid (Asian) and Negro (Black) races. There were advanced Aryan civilizations in what is today Latin America. So it could also be thought that they eventually mixed with the other races.  There isn't much information on this, but in due time more will be revealed I'm sure. 
HAIL SATAN!!!

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 11:48 AM, "isaiahmeyer98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back