Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

covens

nickowning

there are idiots who call stanists them selfs and giving us a bad name sacraficing animals and drinking blood and having scary looks and maybe doing worse stuff.. the reason i say that i am afraid there are more idiots than right satanists
so how to find a good coven that is not a trap where u might even get killed??

Just be careful, talk to them online before you actually meet them. Don't trust them, infiltrators always show their true colors sooner or later, so they're bound to say something "off" every now and then. If they do, or you just have a generally bad feeling about it, just wait, make up excuses why you can't meet them and ask seemingly harmless questions to interrogate them in a "nice" way.

If they end up saying a lot of things that contradict with JoS, or they say that they're more leaning towards this faggoty vampire cult or whatever, just dump them and never talk to them again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickowning" <nickowning@... wrote:

there are idiots who call stanists them selfs and giving us a bad name sacraficing animals and drinking blood and having scary looks and maybe doing worse stuff.. the reason i say that i am afraid there are more idiots than right satanists

Just because someone 'looks scary' doesn't mean they're not a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickowning" <nickowning@... wrote:

Its very difficult for you to find a coven to join for obvious reasons. First you need to understand that a coven's operations are top secret. For members of any coven to even admit you,ll need the approval from their patron demon. If you are new to satanism, concentrate on advancing yourself through power meditation
also understand that you need to be advanced/adept at magick to contribute effectively to the working of a coven. A coven is not there to spoon feed you. The purpose is to reinforce/strength your working as a group,as there is more power in masses than individual workings. When you are ready for one, yr GD wil guide you to one if its necesary. Keep meditating and advance yourself. Believe in yourself trust your workings. Good luck
----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:35:51 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] covens

how do I find a coven? I couldnt find much info on that on JoS

We don't need to "prove" ourselves with a re-dedication to Satan. Just work on being able to know if someone is a jew or infiltrator. It's easier in person than online, but of course, safety first. Until you are at the level where you can read people successfully, it's advised to avoid trying to meet up with people. I've been SS for 3 years, met 1 SS once, and it certainly hasn't held me back by walking this path "alone" (I put it in quotation marks as I know Satan and my GD and other Demons are with me).

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <noyesj30@... wrote:

I'm in favor of SS meeting. Safely of course. First in public. Then to prove ourselves a rededication to Satan. Jews or other non SS would be rejected by Satan. Any SS in MA feel free to contact me.
Jason
Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <albeefy@ wrote:

Cn yu call me pliz
------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 12:20 PM PDT Mc Rundown wrote:

Its very difficult for you to find a coven to join for obvious reasons. First you need to understand that a coven's operations are top secret. For members of any coven to even admit you,ll need the approval from their patron demon. If you are new to satanism, concentrate on advancing yourself through power meditation
also understand that you need to be advanced/adept at magick to contribute effectively to the working of a coven. A coven is not there to spoon feed you. The purpose is to reinforce/strength your working as a group,as there is more power in masses than individual workings. When you are ready for one, yr GD wil guide you to one if its necesary. Keep meditating and advance yourself. Believe in yourself trust your workings. Good luck
----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Date: Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:35:51 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] covens

You cant rededicate your soul. Take this seriously you DEDICATE ONCE! ITS PEMERMANENT

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Date: Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:46:08 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: covens

I'm in favor of SS meeting. Safely of course. First in public. Then to prove ourselves a rededication to Satan. Jews or other non SS would be rejected by Satan. Any SS in MA feel free to contact me.
Jason
Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <albeefy@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back