Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

constant impulsive thoughts that are truly a bother?

hailsatan99

i keep having these awful impulsive thoughts that are rather unwilling and unwanted yet they keep coming about.

they bother me truly because of how often offensive or insulting they can be, i have no intention to think such things or have any desire of any kind to be offensive or insulting towards satan, the gods or demons.

i am a satanist, and always will be, i am very loyal and all that,
and these such impulsive thoughts truly make me angry at myself, and fulled with fear for disrespecting the gods, demons, or satan.

how many others experience this?
and are the gods angry at me when such things occur? i truly do not want them to be, these thoughts are of my own, yet there not.

Dont worry about [/IMG]</var> 
" From: hailsatan99 <hailsatan99@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] constant impulsive thoughts that are truly a bother?

i keep having these awful impulsive thoughts that are rather unwilling and unwanted yet they keep coming about.

they bother me truly because of how often offensive or insulting they can be, i have no intention to think such things or have any desire of any kind to be offensive or insulting towards satan, the gods or demons.

and these such impulsive thoughts truly make me angry at myself, and fulled with fear for disrespecting the gods, demons, or satan.

and are the gods angry at me when such things occur? i truly do not want them to be, these thoughts are of my own, yet there not.

Yeah this is an issue most of us face from time to time, it is the enemy and our own mental link to xianity holding us back. All people are heavily brainwashed about xianty and it's hard to totally break that link.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@... wrote:

I think that everyone has gone through this to some degree.  Some of us more so than others.  I am a schizophrenic so I know fully what you are talking about.  Believe it or not I have come to terms with the intrusive/impulsive thoughts and voices that plague many people.  I deal with them on a daily basis.  It all boils down to knowing that the Father loves me and wants whats best for me no matter what.  He has my best interest at heart and would not abandon me, but rather help me.  I am not saying that I do not work on the issue at hand through void meditation and other meditation, but I have had to come to the conclusion that some thoughts are just mind clutter and junk meant to be discarded.  Don't focus on the junk, put it in its place......the garbage can.  Father Satan understands what your going through.  Don't distance yourself from Him because of it.  He is not distancing Himself from you.

My son David has delt with this problem before.

It is a subtle form of attack. I myself at one time a few years ago was hearing the soundtrack to Jewsus Christ Superstar. As a child growing up I listened to the soundtrack.

The words to the soundtrack kept coming up. I banished them finally. But every once in a while if I see the shit on tv or whatever I will think of it.
The music is great, but the characters are sick.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Just constantly banish the thoughts and it will /should go away.

hailxz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@... wrote:

Fear is homeless in a world full of Satan's children.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kingdom_of_enki" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

Yeah this is an issue most of us face from time to time, it is the enemy and our own mental link to xianity holding us back. All people are heavily brainwashed about xianty and it's hard to totally break that link.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@ wrote:

nah, dude. its just part of your mind opening up.

i highly suggest that you read

"magick and self-esteem" in the "satanic withcraft link in the JoS.

that will have your answer to your problem

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kingdom_of_enki" <satansgirl66@... wrote:
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailsatan99" <hailsatan99@ wrote:

All we need about this is a mental shield with blue Satanic energy and the element of fire. Programm it to permanently block all incoming mental influence from the enemies of Satan. Place it on top of your aura. Dead end to these shit, at least for me.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I MUST DISAGREE with you Kingdom, on that note.

Its easy to rid oneself of the xtian brain washing. When you really come to know the LIES of the enemies of Enki, its so so easy. The lies of the church.

666/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back