Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

connecting to my true new found God and self

kyle henderson

<td val[/IMG]I studied for 3 days before I done anything. Today I done my initiation ritual and know now that Satan has been there for me this whole time. I felt happy and got a lot of positive energy flow through me and felt the best I have ever felt. I am ready to expand my mind now.I been trying but I ain't never fucking got,a,moment's peace sometimes. Lol. Expecially when I need itA lot of things make,since to me now that didn't before. I have seen the lower demons before. Watching over me. They had very bright red eyes. And what I saw was pretty tall. I could here them walking in the leaves. There was way more than one. And this is way before I ever thought turning my life over to Lord Satan. But I felt protected. And not scared of them. A little freaked out.but all I saw was there eyes and how far up of the ground those bright red eyes was. I was high on meth to. But for some reason dope opens up a spiritual door for me. But sometimes or most every time it lets some thing else out. Its been going on for about 8 years now. But I have never invoked any demons not yet. That's my next step. I am going to read some more so I know more properly and respectfully to do it. I have never done anything this serious.and I feel it could be dangerous if done wrong our improperly. So,I will make,shore I don't mess up.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

Crystal meth is dangerous. I highly recommend that you don't use it as a tool for spirituality. Power meditation, done consistently everyday, will help you more.
HS/88!

On Friday, August 28, 2015 2:12 AM, "kyle henderson kylehenderson2892@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]I studied for 3 days before I done anything. Today I done my initiation ritual and know now that Satan has been there for me this whole time. I felt happy and got a lot of positive energy flow through me and felt the best I have ever felt. I am ready to expand my mind now.I been trying but I ain't never fucking got,a,moment's peace sometimes. Lol. Expecially when I need itA lot of things make,since to me now that didn't before. I have seen the lower demons before. Watching over me. They had very bright red eyes. And what I saw was pretty tall. I could here them walking in the leaves. There was way more than one. And this is way before I ever thought turning my life over to Lord Satan. But I felt protected. And not scared of them. A little freaked out.but all I saw was there eyes and how far up of the ground those bright red eyes was. I was high on meth to. But for some reason dope opens up a spiritual door for me. But sometimes or most every time it lets some thing else out. Its been going on for about 8 years now. But I have never invoked any demons not yet. That's my next step. I am going to read some more so I know more properly and respectfully to do it. I have never done anything this serious.and I feel it could be dangerous if done wrong our improperly. So,I will make,shore I don't mess up.

....Drug use DAMAGES the aura and body and makes you more vulnerable. We do NOT condone or advocate drug use, we are completely against it!Stop using drugs, start a meditation program and get clean!Drug use only SEEMS like it opens your awareness because YOU ARE HIGH!

REAL spirituality is absolutely ANTI-drugs and when you meditate and reach a higher level of development you will have a natural high that will show you exactly how those drugs are nothing but a filthy tool of mind control and that there is no comparison!
HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 12:11 PM, "kyle henderson kylehenderson2892@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]I studied for 3 days before I done anything. Today I done my initiation ritual and know now that Satan has been there for me this whole time. I felt happy and got a lot of positive energy flow through me and felt the best I have ever felt. I am ready to expand my mind now.I been trying but I ain't never fucking got,a,moment's peace sometimes. Lol. Expecially when I need itA lot of things make,since to me now that didn't before. I have seen the lower demons before. Watching over me. They had very bright red eyes. And what I saw was pretty tall. I could here them walking in the leaves. There was way more than one. And this is way before I ever thought turning my life over to Lord Satan. But I felt protected. And not scared of them. A little freaked out.but all I saw was there eyes and how far up of the ground those bright red eyes was. I was high on meth to. But for some reason dope opens up a spiritual door for me. But sometimes or most every time it lets some thing else out. Its been going on for about 8 years now. But I have never invoked any demons not yet. That's my next step. I am going to read some more so I know more properly and respectfully to do it. I have never done anything this serious.and I feel it could be dangerous if done wrong our improperly. So,I will make,shore I don't mess up.

I,fucked up and tried explaining shit to my mom.and now ask she does is throw all the GodDamn negative energy at me she can. Now i have to go clean my aura again. She will try and use this against me for everythingiIduo now. Man did I fuckin royally set my self up to wade in shit. GodDamn I hope Lord Satan forgives me. I just read today about keeping his secretly. And man now do I see why. Mother fucker
 Icy hope GSent from my Verizon Smartphone ------ Original message------From: Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... Date: Sat, Aug 29, 2015 9:04 PMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] connecting to my true new found God and self  Crystal meth is dangerous. I highly recommend that you don't use it as a tool for spirituality. Power meditation, done consistently everyday, will help you more.
HS/88!

On Friday, August 28, 2015 2:12 AM, "kyle henderson kylehenderson2892@... [JoyofSatan666]" < a="" wrote:<

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]I studied for 3 days before I done anything. Today I done my initiation ritual and know now that Satan has been there for me this whole time. I felt happy and got a lot of positive energy flow through me and felt the best I have ever felt. I am ready to expand my mind now.I been trying but I ain't never fucking got,a,moment's peace sometimes. Lol. Expecially when I need itA lot of things make,since to me now that didn't before. I have seen the lower demons before. Watching over me. They had very bright red eyes. And what I saw was pretty tall. I could here them walking in the leaves. There was way more than one. And this is way before I ever thought turning my life over to Lord Satan. But I felt protected. And not scared of them. A little freaked out.but all I saw was there eyes and how far up of the ground those bright red eyes was. I was high on meth to. But for some reason dope opens up a spiritual door for me. But sometimes or most every time it lets some thing else out. Its been going on for about 8 years now. But I have never invoked any demons not yet. That's my next step. I am going to read some more so I know more properly and respectfully to do it. I have never done anything this serious.an d I feel it could be dangerous if done wrong our improperly. So,I will make,shore I don't mess up.

Meth is some stupid shit to throw your life away with.

I know some will call me mean for saying it but, I've never met a meth head who was worth a fuckm and, they are usually very bad to deal with.

You told your xian mother? Dude seriously stop using drugs and start meditating. The meth is grossly affecting your judgement and you're fucking yourself because of it!
HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 8:30 PM, "kylehenderson2892@... kylehenderson2892@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I,fucked up and tried explaining shit to my mom.and now ask she does is throw all the GodDamn negative energy at me she can. Now i have to go clean my aura again. She will try and use this against me for everythingiIduo now. Man did I fuckin royally set my self up to wade in shit. GodDamn I hope Lord Satan forgives me. I just read today about keeping his secretly. And man now do I see why. Mother fucker
 Icy hope GSent from my Verizon Smartphone ------ Original message------From: Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... Date: Sat, Aug 29, 2015 9:04 PMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] connecting to my true new found God and self  Crystal meth is dangerous. I highly recommend that you don't use it as a tool for spirituality. Power meditation, done consistently everyday, will help you more.
HS/88!

On Friday, August 28, 2015 2:12 AM, "kyle henderson kylehenderson2892@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]I studied for 3 days before I done anything. Today I done my initiation ritual and know now that Satan has been there for me this whole time. I felt happy and got a lot of positive energy flow through me and felt the best I have ever felt. I am ready to expand my mind now.I been trying but I ain't never fucking got,a,moment's peace sometimes. Lol. Expecially when I need itA lot of things make,since to me now that didn't before. I have seen the lower demons before. Watching over me. They had very bright red eyes. And what I saw was pretty tall. I could here them walking in the leaves. There was way more than one. And this is way before I ever thought turning my life over to Lord Satan. But I felt protected. And not scared of them. A little freaked out.but all I saw was there eyes and how far up of the ground those bright red eyes was. I was high on meth to. But for some reason dope opens up a spiritual door for me. But sometimes or most every time it lets some thing else out. Its been going on for about 8 years now. But I have never invoked any demons not yet. That's my next step. I am going to read some more so I know more properly and respectfully to do it. I have never done anything this serious.an d I feel it could be dangerous if done wrong our improperly. So,I will make,shore I don't mess up.

I need help last night I used the Ouija board and it spelled out URSEFVI without me asking anything I asked if it was it's name and it said yes it also spelled 7f7 I asked what it meant and it said u r safe but I need help cause it said it was my guardian demon but when I looked the name up on the website I found no result can some one please help me

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 8:21 AM PDT no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Meth is some stupid shit to throw your life away with.

I know some will call me mean for saying it but, I've never met a meth head who was worth a fuckm and, they are usually very bad to deal with.

Yea I know. Felt better than I ever have in my whole life the day I give my life to Satan. But the only,reason I do dope is to try and figure out who I am. Because before I ever give my life to Satan. I been trying to figure out who I am.,for 8 years I been noticing shit about myself. Like I got allot of personalitys or something that I could never even try to explain. It is so,God Damn confusing. But the only time it happens is when I do meth. So that's why I do it. It aggravates the Fuck out of me because I can't figure it out. But I don't need to worry a about it anymore. I know where my soul is ment to be. So if it is ment to be that one day I will know what is going on with me. Then I am sure Lord Satan will let me know. If it's not,ment to be. Then I will let it go. What is your advise on that for my own well being

I agree with Fake Name, holy shit. Advocating illegal activity such as crystal meth is in huge violation of the rules of this group. You are free to do as you choose. Meth is highly dangerous not only spiritually but physically. Ummm duh. Come on now. 

@kylehenderson Don't be advocating the use of meth in this group. Meth heads are fucked up slobs who do nothing but screw life up, in general.

Jews push meth and - just in case you haven't noticed - we don't like kikes.

Screw yourself up any way you wish. Responsibility to the responsible. But don't come in here talking about nasty ass meth as if we find it acceptable.

Once you started using meth, you pretty much agreed to die and this is not a death cult like your retarded jew buddies follow.

Hail Satan!

The only way drugs open you up is they make you vulnerable to enemy attacks and create holes in your aura. They don't bring you any real spiritual experiences, they only cause delusions and halucinations. If you notice, nobody here recommends or even allows drugs as a replacement for power meditation. There's no replacement for power meditation. Only power meditation opens you astrally for real.

@KyleHenderson.

Drug use entirely damages your aura and you get NO WHERE EVER as a Spiritual Satanist because of it if you continue to use it. There is another member here if the enemy is not fucking with him too hard who will tell you the real horror of meth. The enemy nordics(angels) tricked him into taking it for the exact same reasons you are mentioning now, and his aura is in serious need of repairing, which makes his daily life 70x harder than most will ever know here. His username is RichardLesterHailSatan, keep and eye out for him and ask(or search his posts about meth in the search engine on the group) you will want to run away screaming from meth when you hear his story.

Drug use comes directly from the enemy to ruin anyone who might think about, or they know is going to return to Satan. These beings plan several years in advance for those of us(their enemies) to try and ruin everything in our lives, I know because I have been experiencing it for 16 years prior to returning to Satan. I used to smoke cigarettes those alone almost killed me through the heart attack(which was ultimately the attack from the enemy to try and try the kill on me.) There is NOTHING Spiritual about drug use at all. It's like commiting the suicide.

Whatever you experienced except for seeing our Gods is false. a Pagan(what we are by birth right and is our correct title as a being) is only supposed to have one personality. It makes no sense to have more than one because the person would have no touch with reality because of it.

It would seem that the enemy hoped to keep you in the darkness, and the misery for 8 years with no answers to intentionally keep you away from Satan. But, your Soul, just as mine fought really hard to find Satan against all the odds here you stand a Satanist.

You have one personality find it. Power Meditation will answer that question of which personality you have, and show it to you in time typically in small pieces you can process at a time because that kind of information takes a lot of processing.

I also recommend you stay away from your enemy controlled mother until you figure out a better approach. It is not everytime the enemy controls a family member that they are truly against us. When there's bullshit, know it's the enemy and that has bullshit written all over it figure out a better approach to your family jehova hates the family entirely and will do ANYTHING to cause the fuck up in the family life and I mean ANYTHING including things you would never have had the thought about, what I clearly see here is just the beginner bullshit with the family structure and the enemies attempt to try and do the destruction of it I do suggest that you keep everything Satanic a secret though.

In that light, you need to stop meth, because the enemy almost has the same control over you because of it. Drugs make enemy influence effortless in anyone's life, especially a Spiritual Satanist the enemy invented drugs. It's time you dropped it or you will FAIL as a Spiritual Satanist no matter how hard you try(yes I said i again to make sure it stuck)

@ThomasWinebarger.

That's the enemy tricking you. None of our Gods/Goddesses would leave a confusing message with a nonsensical name like that at all. I recommend you STOP using the ouija board for now as you are new and lack the proper study, and experience. The enemy will try this relentlessly from multiple angles to try and deter you from Spiritual Satanism typically through giving you the nonsensical answers, and by then trying to put in your head that Satan does not care, it will primarily make you look at what little progress you are making while manipulating the thoughts in your mind, or putting the thouhts there directly to try and make the burn out. Basically you are setting your expectations entirely too far at this time.

You Kyle, and Thomas, are setting up for extreme disaster trying to summon our Gods/Goddesses right now at this point. It's far too early. I understand your earnesty(at the core of your Soul that is) to try and reconnect with our Gods/Goddesses, which is your earnest intent with the summoning your earnest intent of being with Satan(which is our natural birth right) is why you are here and a Satanist. But, you need to understand that our Gods/Goddesses are extremely busy, and are NOT to be summoned for trivial reasons(which will come out at this time due to lack of Spiritual advancement  you need to gain beforehand.) It's best that you both start off with this Meditation program and put the idea of summoning OUT of your mind for a while.

The Meditation program.
http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

And a helpful sermon From High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ience.html  
HAIL SATAN.

Well I am through with it now. I see now that it brings the enemy closer to me and try to use me. It is a very hard spiritual battle. But I didn't know until now. So I ain't messing with any more.I don't need to

I know someone who had a really bright future until he got hooked on Meth. Now he's currently rotting in a prison cell and will be penniless when he goes free. I urge you to stop immediately. Please. You're ruining your life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back