Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Conflicting research on Nordic Gods

darklights666

I've been researching a lot, I've read most of the information on the JoS and affiliated websites, and it tells me that the Nordics are from the Orion constellation, BUT many other websites (ones that aren't full of Xian bullshit) tell me they are from the Pleiades's constellation. And also talks about the Reptilians being from Orion constellation. Does anyone have any information regarding the Reptilian/Nordic relationship or if they even exist? Just a lot of conflicting research out there. THanks

Heil Satan!!

Well if your not going to believe whats on our website, why waste our time asking question in the groups.  
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 3:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Conflicting research on Nordic Gods

I've been researching a lot, I've read most of the information on the JoS and affiliated websites, and it tells me that the Nordics are from the Orion constellation, BUT many other websites (ones that aren't full of Xian bullshit) tell me they are from the Pleiades's constellation. And also talks about the Reptilians being from Orion constellation. Does anyone have any information regarding the Reptilian/Nordic relationship or if they even exist? Just a lot of conflicting research out there. THanks

Heil Satan!!

There are [/IMG]</var>out time. There is even a woodcut of an ET airel battle over a German city in the 15/16th century. The church was trying to cover this all up as early as the 8th century when people talked about the "sky boats" that would land in their fields.etc You can see numerous century old paintings filled with open images of ET ships. Then the ancient texts.etc  
[/B] From: darklights666 <darklights666@...

Heil Satan!!

I'm surprised that you don't know that different parts of the universe can contain different species and there are Nordics from different places. Yes, there are Pleiadian Nordics but these are Enemies of Satan. Same with Lyrans and others. If you do research you'll see most texts slander the rebel Nordics from Orion, which correspond to our Gods. Our Gods is just a minority of Nordics and they are called Rebels because they went against the others to bring knowledge to humanity. Yes, there are greys and draco-reptilians in Orion too and our Gods fight them all the time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darklights666" <darklights666@... wrote:

Heil Satan!!

Also the JoS does NOT say that ALL Nordics are from Orion. Only our Gods which are actually a minority of Nordics like I said. They ONLY represent a SMALL minority of them, not ALL of them. Most Nordics are enemies of humanity. These are what are called "angels" and are behind xianity and promote new age nonsense and are the ones new agers communicate with, both Demons and Angels are Nordics.

This page on JoS does talks about the enemy nordics and the Inter-Galactic Federation (which includes other species too, not only Nordics) and says that only our Gods are from Orion:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SORRY.html

Another page mentions Enemy nordics too:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darklights666" <darklights666@... wrote:

Heil Satan!!

1. Anything that contradicts the JoS out there is false.

2. Our Gods (the Friendly Nordics under Satan) are in Orion.

3. The Enemy Nordics tell people they are from the Pleiades. Whether this is true or not I don't know but Maxine tells us we have enemies in Orion as well as friends. Which enemy races are in Orion and which are not I do not know. One of the types of Greys are supposedly from Orion. The Reptilians are from the Draco Constellation.

4. The Nordic/Reptilian relationship is: Anu (leader of the Enemy Nordics and Satan's father) hired them to help him surprise attack the Earth and promised them the Earth and enslavement of the remaining Humans after the war. The Reptilians needed a new planet because they destroyed their own, they were wandering mercenaries when Anu hired them.

Darknights, bud let me give you a helpful hint, JOS was the first to come out with the source and info on Satan and The Gods, everything else is a distraction ny the enemy. Trust me you don't want to go down that route. Best to just stick with JOS, I'm.speaking from experience. The enemies set up like minded sites to cause confusion and distract you.from the purpose here wich is meditation and dedication to Satan. Please understand I speak from experience JOS is the only site you need to study or take serious. I'm not some dumb kid either I've been on this path for almost 4 years and I'm on my 30's. I hope you take my advice if not its your choice;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Well if your not going to believe whats on our website, why waste our time asking question in the groups. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Heil Satan!!

He is asking an honest question, friend. You quoted High Priest Mac Friday about knowledge, and yet you put down one of our own for asking to gain knowledge? Do not quote what you do not believe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Heil Satan!!

From such sources as the Luciferian Liberation Front, as well as a bit of research I did on reptilians (prior to coming to Satan) they suggested that the reptilians are from the draconian star system. I forget what pointed their fingers in that direction though. I also remember reading that the reptilians had destroyed their planet anyway. Try David Icke, he's got some wacked out theories but he tries (don't take him to heart tho, he thinks he's the son of god or something stupid like that). 
As for Nordics, trust the JoS, along with HP Mac + Don, and when research other sources, keep in mind the JoS has the truth, other sources might go deeper into detail on some things but be aware of misinfo and other traps set forth

With david kikey he switches the truth he claims Whites are reptilian and our Gods and then does everything possible to cover up for the jews he works for like his partner Solomon. And the race jew russel pine [AKA Joran Maxwell] who brought him into the mainstream kosher con-jewry bowel movement in America. Where he is now worth a quarter million and charges 50 bucks a head for 2000 people speaking events. And reprints the same book dozens of times basically with a new window dressing and calls it a new book.   Icke stated in one of his first books "Love changes everything" That he is a medium for  ascended masters especially  "Rakroski" and "Jesus"  [ET's of the RHP]. His work is simply a repeat of Alice Bailey who was a stated medium for the same "assended masturds,"  just with a new science speak glazed over it. Todays he calls them "the boys" he simply preaches a covered xainity as metaphysic's as well. Icke states these "beings" guide him in his work. He is an enemy medium and propagandist.   He promotes the jewish black propaganda that blames the evil committed by the jews and their jew world order onto Satanists. So the jews go free and their righteous opponents get slandered which maintains the jewish status quo on their lies. And keeps the masses in the enemy RHP program cells.     Having read much of Icke's works and watched and listened to hours upon hours of his lectures and checked deeper into his claims, this quote is most apt in reviewing his over all pattern in research method and the mind behind it.   "According to a scathing review of 'The Biggest Secret' by the late Jim Keith, Icke lacks the finely honed analytical skills required to discriminate between credible and delusional sources. Whilst Icke does highlight in his own way the turbulence of the multi-polar Digital Age and the exploitative excesses of laissez-faire capitalism run amok, he also prints (plagiarizes?) the most bizarre anecdotes, without any sustained critique. His books are required reading to grasp the irrationalism and virtually nonexistant research methodologies that plagues the conspiriology underground,".-Alex Burns
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 11:31:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Conflicting research on Nordic Gods

From such sources as the Luciferian Liberation Front, as well as a bit of research I did on reptilians (prior to coming to Satan) they suggested that the reptilians are from the draconian star system. I forget what pointed their fingers in that direction though. I also remember reading that the reptilians had destroyed their planet anyway. Try David Icke, he's got some wacked out theories but he tries (don't take him to heart tho, he thinks he's the son of god or something stupid like that). 
As for Nordics, trust the JoS, along with HP Mac + Don, and when research other sources, keep in mind the JoS has the truth, other sources might go deeper into detail on some things but be aware of misinfo and other traps set forth

Those "many websites" to which you are referring ARE filled with xian BS, because the only websites that state this are new-age. The new-age movement is just xianity in a slightly different dress. They promote the same filthy lies and further work to keep Humanity enslaved. The new agers work with the enemy, NOT with Satan and our Gods.

There was a split among the Nordics. Our Gods are the Nordics who now reside in Orion. Like I said, new agers are not in contact with our Gods, they are in contact with the enemy. There is no contradiction here. Yes, there are also greys who reside in the Orion Constellation, unfortunately. Obviously not on the same Planet as our Gods, though.

My advice to you and everyone else would be- whatever it is that you read, read it the Satanic way. Unfortunately, 99.9% of information available out there on the net, in books and other sources has been altered and infested with xian crap to some degree. The JoS contains the Truth as this information is from Satan Himself, and we do not allow kikes to interfere in any way or at any level. Kikes are not even allowed onto these Groups and any that are found trying to weasel their way in are dealt with. Like High Priestess Maxine has said, the JoS takes the hard line against the enemies of Satan, and the kikes are the enemy.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

Heil Satan!!

I did not put anyone down, so I do not need you running off at the mouth. Another thing, I can ask what ever the hell I please as I have my own reasons. If you dont like it, you can not read my post our leave the group. 
All of the sudden you have people who find the need to always question the clergy and tell them how to do their jobs. Do not over talk one of my post with your bullshit opinion. I was to suspect him of being a troll and you wanting to open your mouth about something, what the heck you think that makes you.
Im not a person of a lot of time and patience, so watch yourself. I can be the nicest friend or believe me, I can be your worst enemy. 
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 6:13 PM

He is asking an honest question, friend. You quoted High Priest Mac Friday about knowledge, and yet you put down one of our own for asking to gain knowledge? Do not quote what you do not believe.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Heil Satan!!

I may not be the most dedicated visitor in these groups, but I just have to say this.

First of all, I'm not taking sides in this, how to say... conflict. When I came upon this group, I saw it as a place to discuss things, to clarify misunderstandings, to gain knowledge, so that one wouldn't have to sit all by himself/herself and ponder about everything. It's natural that you might stumble upon some shady information, and you want to share your thoughts with others, and learn something new.
And it's even more natural, that you question some things. As I think, and as I understand, Spiritual Satanism is based on advancing - in spiritual, physical and mental means. A person is most likely to believe something when he or she gets to experience the whole thing. So eventually the person starts researching on their own. And we all know how hard it is sometimes to find the truth in the heaps of bullshit. So in this situation, I go with Nicholas had said - this was a honest question. Now, before you, High Priest Mac Friday, say that I shouldn't question the clergy or tell you how to work, I must add that everyone has the right to find out the truth. Maybe the person thought that he/she needs more information on the subject, so that led to research and eventually the question. The person doesn't show distrust in JoS website, it was merely a question TO CLARIFY.

The whole telling someone off thing wasn't that... needed. You could have politely explained why you chose to reply like you did. Please, no need to be harsh. :) There's enough disunity in the groups already.

Hail Satan

Hail Raum

I did not put anyone down, so I do not need you running off at the mouth. Another thing, I can ask what ever the hell I please as I have my own reasons. If you dont like it, you can not read my post our leave the group. 

All of the sudden you have people who find the need to always question the clergy and tell them how to do their jobs. Do not over talk one of my post with your bullshit opinion. I was to suspect him of being a troll and you wanting to open your mouth about something, what the heck you think that makes you.

Im not a person of a lot of time and patience, so watch yourself. I can be the nicest friend or believe me, I can be your worst enemy.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 6:13 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Heil Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back