Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Concerning reverse torah rituals

leontrey777

Newbie here,  
Extreme wealth of knowledge here on JoS and the groups and appreciative of those who compiled all this together, so I hope this isn't a redundant question, but on the reverse torah rituals should we be mindful of the moon phases?  
Since this is against an enemy I assumed a waning moon phase would be more powerful but should we avoid during waxing or does it even matter?  I wasn't sure if this type of ritual was different from others... but I also don't really know what the heck im talking about so,  i decided to ask.   Thanks

You don't need to worry about the moon phase for RTR's. I'm relatively sure that a HP said you can do them even when the moon is void. Just do as many as you can, but remember, this isn't some grand competition. If you can get one done a day, that's fine. It's better than none. The more, the better. HAIL SATAN!!!GOT MIT UNS!

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:01 AM, "leontrey777@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Newbie here,  
Extreme wealth of knowledge here on JoS and the groups and appreciative of those who compiled all this together, so I hope this isn't a redundant question, but on the reverse torah rituals should we be mindful of the moon phases?  
Since this is against an enemy I assumed a waning moon phase would be more powerful but should we avoid during waxing or does it even matter?  I wasn't sure if this type of ritual was different from others... but I also don't really know what the heck im talking about so,  i decided to ask.   Thanks

Yes you know what you're talking about.

No, the moon phases don't matter for the reverse torah rituals. Because they are something collective that was started at the right time.

What really matters is when a ritual is started, and that's what differs the reverse torah rituals from other rituals. Individual rituals are often done only once. Reverse torah rituals are collectively repeated by many SS, and it only matters when the first time done by the first person was done. Then the following repetitions can be done at any time.

Hope that's clear enough

Hail Satan!

Do them anytime. New ones are coming at the end of the month.

Moon phases are always important. Generally, waning moon for black magic and waxing moon for white magic. So if the ritual is a positive effect (like the "Restoring Communications" ritual) you should do it during the waxing moon, and destructive rituals (any ritual that directly curses the jews and their allies) should be done during the waning moon. And, of course, always be mindful of void of course moons. If you want to get deeper into it, each ritual is going to be more powerful during the appropriate planetary hours and days, based on what each ritual specifically does, but you don't absolutely HAVE to in order to have a powerful effect.

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:01 PM, "leontrey777@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Newbie here,  

Thanks all for feedback. This is good stuff.  Involving astrology into these works makes this more complicated but definitely in a good way. Thx agn.

Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any typographical errors!

On Jul 12, 2016, at 23:21, Timmys Dad demonsarefriends@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Moon phases are always important. Generally, waning moon for black magic and waxing moon for white magic. So if the ritual is a positive effect (like the "Restoring Communications" ritual) you should do it during the waxing moon, and destructive rituals (any ritual that directly curses the jews and their allies) should be done during the waning moon. And, of course, always be mindful of void of course moons. If you want to get deeper into it, each ritual is going to be more powerful during the appropriate planetary hours and days, based on what each ritual specifically does, but you don't absolutely HAVE to in order to have a powerful effect.

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:01 PM, "leontrey777@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Newbie here,  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back