Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

COLLEGE?

Shannon Outlaw

Well I was thinking should I go...? I mean my family said I should go but I don't know I feel like it will be a waste of time. All thhat I know about this kike system and the economy and all that. I see it as a waste of time. Should I though?? I feel like all I should worry about now is working and attaining some kind of economic stability rto have money to survive. Schooling has become a business and all school is good for is training and getting papers. People self taught themselves centuries ago and I have learned so much more being out of school then being in school. Universal education sucks and is detrimental. So I just wanted to hear what you guys think..

I believe that by acquiring this type of 'education' we are playing their game. You see people look so much onto these titles and they judge and deem someone worthy around these. I am bored to see any failure having a diploma and pretending to be some kind of authority. I believe us Satanists, those who want and desire it at least, should get in there and get our papers too. Unfortunately these papers have some sort of power and influence. By using this influence we can change the upper casts of society. Thats what I believe. On the other hand, my more reacting part self doesn't want to go into this shit and live by how the jews wants us, or lose all these hours and years over this shitty plans they have to waste our lives. But if we want to make impact, its good to make it 'high' in life, at least in their game, then destroy the game from within.

I mean people are stupid. They would listen to a doctor or teacher even if half of what they said were lies and bollocks. Or a politician. None of them would hear someone because they are programmed to hear only those who have gone through the intense indoctrination of getting this 'knowledge'. So getting there is like playing the role of an inside agent. Of course aim for something you like. Its never bad to aquire more and more knowledge to defeat them on an intellectual level, thats what I believe. I won't let my personal studies aside, neither meditation, neither occult studies, neither work for Satan, neither working on my body or whatever. The more aspects one has empowered, the better. If some of our people make this effort to reach these 'higher' places, then we will have more influence and actually be more capable to influence things just physically to our liking. But its up to anyone's interest, their own choice. I gave my opinion here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Well I was thinking should I go...? I mean my family said I should go but I don't know I feel like it will be a waste of time. All thhat I know about this kike system and the economy and all that. I see it as a waste of time. Should I though?? I feel like all I should worry about now is working and attaining some kind of economic stability rto have money to survive. Schooling has become a business and all school is good for is training and getting papers. People self taught themselves centuries ago and I have learned so much more being out of school then being in school. Universal education sucks and is detrimental. So I just wanted to hear what you guys think..

But its up to you dear Shannon, your choice :) . I am waiting for more input here, I am expecting a reply from HP Don on this as I would like to know his opinion in regards to that and of course anyone else's.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I believe that by acquiring this type of 'education' we are playing their game. You see people look so much onto these titles and they judge and deem someone worthy around these. I am bored to see any failure having a diploma and pretending to be some kind of authority. I believe us Satanists, those who want and desire it at least, should get in there and get our papers too. Unfortunately these papers have some sort of power and influence. By using this influence we can change the upper casts of society. Thats what I believe. On the other hand, my more reacting part self doesn't want to go into this shit and live by how the jews wants us, or lose all these hours and years over this shitty plans they have to waste our lives. But if we want to make impact, its good to make it 'high' in life, at least in their game, then destroy the game from within.

I mean people are stupid. They would listen to a doctor or teacher even if half of what they said were lies and bollocks. Or a politician. None of them would hear someone because they are programmed to hear only those who have gone through the intense indoctrination of getting this 'knowledge'. So getting there is like playing the role of an inside agent. Of course aim for something you like. Its never bad to aquire more and more knowledge to defeat them on an intellectual level, thats what I believe. I won't let my personal studies aside, neither meditation, neither occult studies, neither work for Satan, neither working on my body or whatever. The more aspects one has empowered, the better. If some of our people make this effort to reach these 'higher' places, then we will have more influence and actually be more capable to influence things just physically to our liking. But its up to anyone's interest, their own choice. I gave my opinion here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Thanks Cobra, I know exactly what you mean. I'm such a 'rebel' that I do not want go to that stupid program to waste my time and on top of that pay all these loans and shit back..then if I do go ill have less time for power meditation etc. I was going to go and do something dealing with alternate medicine etc...There are people with college degrres not even getting jobs and stuff. Its crazy..Ill see what I will do. With this world currently ruled by kikes I can't focus on my future dealing with 'schooling' etc. The economy is all fucked and I feel like right now I can't make a move...

------------------------------
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 5:38 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Look if that shit takes like 4-5 years, its really unwise. Economy is getting more and more raped, destroyed and shit. People only aim at sleeping and partying, while probably in the future negativity will hit a peak. Whatever you do put your power meditations first. Education won't save someone's ass, having this 'luck' and positivity through meditation will do a lot more. Also these fools getting all these degrees, while they are inaware of saturn, how to deal with that bitch and generally their soul are the fools of this world. Lol they are promised good things and they waste their life. I'm being brutally honest here. How can one be so stupid to think that by acquiring 'knowledge' of this sort, they are going to control their life of something? All they get is unhappy things, depression and a life that is wild outta control. Put your Power Meditation first and if you can get there safely, then do it. Again its your own choice.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Thanks Cobra, I know exactly what you mean. I'm such a 'rebel' that I do not want go to that stupid program to waste my time and on top of that pay all these loans and shit back..then if I do go ill have less time for power meditation etc. I was going to go and do something dealing with alternate medicine etc...There are people with college degrres not even getting jobs and stuff. Its crazy..Ill see what I will do. With this world currently ruled by kikes I can't focus on my future dealing with 'schooling' etc. The economy is all fucked and I feel like right now I can't make a move...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I would say if you're going to go do it for what you want to learn, I mean if you wanted to go to college to learn something you're passionate or really want to learn go for it!

College is incomparable to our path but like you said it is good for papers which sadly is what employers look for. I am in college, I studied my chart to see where my career interests lie and chose a school that I thought would benefit me to obtain experience and skills in this. There are a lot of benefits for students right now which really helps out in our economy. I went from working at fast food (which isnt terrible, a job is a job!) to going to school for one year and landing a job with the forest service making 12/hour! I think it is the way you go about being in college, I used it to my benefit, most people are in the 'system' ie soak up all they are told and think that this degree is going to shape their lives, pulling out loans that will take their lifetime to pay off, etc. We are strong intelligent future leaders so let us put our names out in this rat filled world, get our people in the higher jobs so that we can see from the inside how the kike rat operates etc. Do research and meditation to find which school/ community will benefit you the most and where you can leave your impact. I wish you Luck!Hail Father Satan Forever!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] COLLEGE?

I believe one of Satan's main goals for humanity is the attainment of knowledge.
I personally go to a training course 2 days a week which teaches me more than what I would have known beforehand.

Aslong as you keep your individuality and remember to think for yourself rather than believe what you're told then it can only be a benefit for you.
I think the reason why we all turned to SSatanism is because we were different from everyone else, we were able to QUESTION things, not just take what we've been told by the masses to be fact.
Remember to question anything and to think for yourself and you will still be heading in the correct direction.
Knowledge is important for humanity, not just spiritual knowledge but ALL knowledge, Just make sure you don't swallow any falsities implanted by the false religions into the course/subject that you attempt to learn.

HAIL SATAN!

As I said before I'm still a newbie who is yet to undertake the dedication to our true creator so of course there may be those more knowledgeable than myself who can answer this better.

On a side note I will be undertaking the dedication ceremony this coming Tuesday :D

Sent: Thursday, 13 September 2012, 22:24

Just my 2 cents: I've worked blue collar jobs all my life and I've known quite a few people who went to college and ended up working the same job I was working, construction, welding, warehouse work, production lines, etc. If we lived in a healthy society I would like to go to college for history and something involving science. But I dont have the time, and Im not willing to get in debt to go to college when I'll never get a job doing what I went for. My advice get a job that you dont mind and you can make a decent amount of money doing, and do your own research for what your interested in doing. Someday once we've answered the jewish question with force and Gentiles are once again the sole rulers of the planet, college education followed by a career in what your interested in might be an option.

Kevin

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Kevin, you and others 2 cents are what I appreciate. :) thank you as well. I thought exactly about what you said but just wanted to hear others. You are also very right. the reason I don't want to go to 'college' is because its crap nowadays and all it does is empty your pockets and for now makes no sense to devote all time to given the way the world and economy is...

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 9:43 PM EDT kvnfidler wrote:

Just my 2 cents: I've worked blue collar jobs all my life and I've known quite a few people who went to college and ended up working the same job I was working, construction, welding, warehouse work, production lines, etc. If we lived in a healthy society I would like to go to college for history and something involving science. But I dont have the time, and Im not willing to get in debt to go to college when I'll never get a job doing what I went for. My advice get a job that you dont mind and you can make a decent amount of money doing, and do your own research for what your interested in doing. Someday once we've answered the jewish question with force and Gentiles are once again the sole rulers of the planet, college education followed by a career in what your interested in might be an option.

Kevin

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

For a long time I wanted to study clinical psychology as I found it very interesting but later when I turned to Satanism and started thinking about it I decided that there is no way I'm getting into college and paying shitloads of money just to learn the kike ways of thinking and then get out of it without any personal gain and start looking for a job that most probably I wouldn't be able to find.

Those 'papers' are absolutely useless to me and I am not going to play anyone's game just because society said so. I decided that I wanted to study biology or something like that as it would help me with my research and I would actually gain useful knowledge for myself. Even if I wouldn't get a job, I would be able to use this knowledge for personal gain and such and unfortunately, is only the 'college graduates' opinions that are heard and make an impact on the sheep of society these days.

This decision is totally up to you though :)

Thanks :) I as I said before more than likely I will not go. I feel the same way that you do. Ill probably just take a course if push comes to shove. But I'm not going to go to full out college. It makes no sense..

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 11:37 PM EDT blacksun1142 wrote:

For a long time I wanted to study clinical psychology as I found it very interesting but later when I turned to Satanism and started thinking about it I decided that there is no way I'm getting into college and paying shitloads of money just to learn the kike ways of thinking and then get out of it without any personal gain and start looking for a job that most probably I wouldn't be able to find.

Those 'papers' are absolutely useless to me and I am not going to play anyone's game just because society said so. I decided that I wanted to study biology or something like that as it would help me with my research and I would actually gain useful knowledge for myself. Even if I wouldn't get a job, I would be able to use this knowledge for personal gain and such and unfortunately, is only the 'college graduates' opinions that are heard and make an impact on the sheep of society these days.

Besides that it is rigged (kikes do well, but they tend to screw
Gentiles out of deserved good grades), I would worry about the debt
trap. Your "4 year" degree usually takes closer to 6 years because of
bullshit classes that are required these days that have nothing to do
with your major. Books are now a scam--you need a date code and a few
words that are altered, or you can't pass. You are looking at around
the equivalent of 5 years' salary worth of debt.

And, unlike credit card debt, student debt cannot be discharged with
bankruptcy. You get into debt and no way out of it, save hyperinflation
so the dollars become toilet paper. At which point, you become
enslaved. Worst, it is usually kikes that you are indebted to. And
there is no guarantee these days that you will even be able to find a
decent job that isn't regulated to death upon graduation.

Better is to try apprenticeship, working part time while saving your
money, and trying to start your own business (which is, unfortunately
because of the kikes, so difficult because of excessive kike rules and
more loans from the kikes on your business). This is no assurance that
you will gain money enough to become established, but at least you will
not be owing kikes the equivalent of 15 or 20 monster boxes of silver.

I also see the admonition that your meditation and spiritual research
come before study. Which, for us, is true--spending 15 minutes a day
meditating does more good than the same 15 minutes spent studying. It
does much more good than the same 15 minutes wasted smoking weed,
getting drunk, and staying up until 4 in the morning when you have a
class or test at 8 that morning. There are plenty of resources to
concoct money meditations on Joy of Satan, and you can also find
meditations to prevent you from choking on tests by making stupid
mistakes. Unfortunately, that will not prevent you from flunking a test
because the kike correcting it feels like marking you down for stupid
things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
wrote:
Well I was thinking should I go...? I mean my family said I should go
but I don't know I feel like it will be a waste of time. All thhat I
know about this kike system and the economy and all that. I see it as a
waste of time. Should I though?? I feel like all I should worry about
now is working and attaining some kind of economic stability rto have
money to survive. Schooling has become a business and all school is good
for is training and getting papers. People self taught themselves
centuries ago and I have learned so much more being out of school then
being in school. Universal education sucks and is detrimental. So I just
wanted to hear what you guys think..

What you said about failing is so true. Like what happen to me. My kike teacher failed me because of two reports. Instead of getting a 10 out of 10 on both I got a 7. Really, and the mistakes where like one or two mistakes. Maybe one mispelled word. An because of that I failed my class and have to retake it over again this summer because that's the only time they offer it. I would have been graduating this spring but now am a year behind. I want to finish college now because I refuse to just say fuck it after all those years of what I put into it. I was so mad when he called me into his office to tell me that, he also was scared because I saw him shaking. I get to take one of my classes this semester which is his class for other class needed to finish my program. I can tell you this he end up getting a nasty rash all on both of his arms which he said never happened to him. If you want to go to college then do it because you choose to, but if not then don't pressure yourself over it. Getting in debt is the most unwises choice. To many I seen and know are struggling with college debt and are unhappy. An it's all the kikes game.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Besides that it is rigged (kikes do well, but they tend to screw
Gentiles out of deserved good grades), I would worry about the debt
trap. Your "4 year" degree usually takes closer to 6 years because of
bullshit classes that are required these days that have nothing to do
with your major. Books are now a scam--you need a date code and a few
words that are altered, or you can't pass. You are looking at around
the equivalent of 5 years' salary worth of debt.

And, unlike credit card debt, student debt cannot be discharged with
bankruptcy. You get into debt and no way out of it, save hyperinflation
so the dollars become toilet paper. At which point, you become
enslaved. Worst, it is usually kikes that you are indebted to. And
there is no guarantee these days that you will even be able to find a
decent job that isn't regulated to death upon graduation.

Better is to try apprenticeship, working part time while saving your
money, and trying to start your own business (which is, unfortunately
because of the kikes, so difficult because of excessive kike rules and
more loans from the kikes on your business). This is no assurance that
you will gain money enough to become established, but at least you will
not be owing kikes the equivalent of 15 or 20 monster boxes of silver.

I also see the admonition that your meditation and spiritual research
come before study. Which, for us, is true--spending 15 minutes a day
meditating does more good than the same 15 minutes spent studying. It
does much more good than the same 15 minutes wasted smoking weed,
getting drunk, and staying up until 4 in the morning when you have a
class or test at 8 that morning. There are plenty of resources to
concoct money meditations on Joy of Satan, and you can also find
meditations to prevent you from choking on tests by making stupid
mistakes. Unfortunately, that will not prevent you from flunking a test
because the kike correcting it feels like marking you down for stupid
things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@
wrote:

Well I was thinking should I go...? I mean my family said I should go
but I don't know I feel like it will be a waste of time. All thhat I
know about this kike system and the economy and all that. I see it as a
waste of time. Should I though?? I feel like all I should worry about
now is working and attaining some kind of economic stability rto have
money to survive. Schooling has become a business and all school is good
for is training and getting papers. People self taught themselves
centuries ago and I have learned so much more being out of school then
being in school. Universal education sucks and is detrimental. So I just
wanted to hear what you guys think..

To weigh up the pro's and con's for you Shannon, on the one hand you you will meet lots of new people and have a fun time living the student life and there is always the chance a good career could become of it. You will definitately be expanding your career prospects in some ways.
But on the other hand you could get into a lot of debt from the loans, (one of the kikes favorite weapons) there is no absolute guarantee that college will lead to a good job after, plus the time you spend at college will mean you will miss out on working, which could be used to save up more money.
If you do decide to go it'd probably be best to begin next year when Jupiter (the planet of higher education) has left it's sign of detriment Gemini and entered Cancer it's sign of exhaltation, then you could also perform a Jupiter working for success and positive experiences in higher education.

HAIL SATAN!!

As Draconian as it was, HoodedCobra is correct.

The rat race was invented by kikes to keep Gentiles busy and focused only on the materialistic side of life. Nothing new, as the kike denotes strict materialism.

Academic knowledge may be interesting, but in those times it is more ars gratia artis rather than a survival need.

Take a Ph.D. who knows shit about true spirituality and an evolved Satanist, versed in the occult (with everything it entails). To whom Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto will wreak havoc?

A vocational school would be better - in a college or university you only gain theoretical knowledge that (sometimes) differs (hugely) from practice (and this is my experience). If you know your trade, you can open your own workshop or whatever and...

"He is his own rudder, sailor and vessel. "
--Adam Mickiewicz 'Ode to Youth'

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Look if that shit takes like 4-5 years, its really unwise. Economy is getting more and more raped, destroyed and shit. People only aim at sleeping and partying, while probably in the future negativity will hit a peak. Whatever you do put your power meditations first. Education won't save someone's ass, having this 'luck' and positivity through meditation will do a lot more. Also these fools getting all these degrees, while they are inaware of saturn, how to deal with that bitch and generally their soul are the fools of this world. Lol they are promised good things and they waste their life. I'm being brutally honest here. How can one be so stupid to think that by acquiring 'knowledge' of this sort, they are going to control their life of something? All they get is unhappy things, depression and a life that is wild outta control. Put your Power Meditation first and if you can get there safely, then do it. Again its your own choice.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

College is fine.  We all get taught crap there but you just trudge through it.  My only suggestion:  get a degree that actually gets you a job.  Liberal arts and humanities give you a nice piece of paper, but no more.  Sciences, historically, will net you a job, as well as degrees that teach you a trade that goes alongside the degree, such as accounting, RN, BSN, etc. 
Best of luck to you,
Thoth 
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:24 PM

Personally, I say fuck skool. You are Spiritual Satanists Shannon. You will not learn anything that is worth learning in a fucken classroom. You yourself have all the tools you need to become truly successful. Fuck the kike programs, its all bullshit anyway. You have Father Satan and the Gods by your side and they are the only teachers you need. And of course u can count on us, your SS brothers and sister to help too :)

What was 'Draconian', please specify?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

The rat race was invented by kikes to keep Gentiles busy and focused only on the materialistic side of life. Nothing new, as the kike denotes strict materialism.

Academic knowledge may be interesting, but in those times it is more ars gratia artis rather than a survival need.

Take a Ph.D. who knows shit about true spirituality and an evolved Satanist, versed in the occult (with everything it entails). To whom Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto will wreak havoc?

A vocational school would be better - in a college or university you only gain theoretical knowledge that (sometimes) differs (hugely) from practice (and this is my experience). If you know your trade, you can open your own workshop or whatever and...

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Life learning is on going. And constant . I have been out of highschool for 6 years now. The time ive had to spiritually find my self has proven extremely benificial.
I've found the time to make a financial background of sorts with no debt. Enjoyed discovering life without the kikes educational agenda. And most importantly found our father Satan. I have dedicated my free time (away from work) to studying The Joy Of Satan and It's amazing teachings. Everything in our physical world is provided to us through our blessed ministry and the work that has been done through their investment. Unless you know exactly what you want to study and know how you will benifet and have the money saved then don't go. Never loan from the corruption. HAIL SATAN !!! !!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Welcome brothers and sisters. My name is jerry. I joined this site today. Im a reborn satanist. I left the fuckin dogmatic christian life style a while back. Shannon I understand what ur saying. I have a bacheolors degree in psychology. Its a tough decision because the jobs in the field follow the herd mindset. You have to suscribe to their fuckin brainless mindset and doctrines knowing most in the fied are full of shit. Im currently searching for some other avenue. Its difficult to find something in todays society that fits our mindset. If u need any advice let me know. Hail satan..
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 9:13 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Thanks :) I as I said before more than likely I will not go. I feel the same way that you do. Ill probably just take a course if push comes to shove. But I'm not going to go to full out college. It makes no sense..

You may need to play along with the kike bullshit so you can have a 'legitimate' front while you destroy their system from within by restoring your chosen field to it's pagan roots. I will show you what I mean in my case;

I am currently in my second year of university studying for a bachelors of science in Psychology, aiming to go for a PhD in Clinical Psychology. Now A LOT of Psychology nowadays is kike infested but with my end goal of running of private practice, I can help kick-start restoring Psychology to what it was, the supreme Satanic knowledge and applications of the soul, body and mind.

People would be more likely to follow the words of somebody on a higher level (doctorate studies) than someone they perceive as on the same level (college or highschool) or below (no proper education) in this exceptional case. However, in my opinion of workforce dynamics, experience is more valuable than schooling. I'd rather hire someone who has worked a certain job for 10 years + than someone with a degree in that field.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

It's better than not playing "their game" and making minimum wage your whole life and having to work 3 jobs just to make a living. There's really no escaping their game for now so why not play along instead of being a bum.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Well, considering I'm making between $60,000 - $70,000 a year, working in the oil field, not having to kiss anyone's ass, just turned 18, and I don't have my high school diploma, College would be a waste of time, but that's just me. And oil and natural gas companies don't stop for anyone or anything, they have their slow times, but if you work well, you have your job. Plus, it keeps me strong and in shape. I believe college is a complete waste of time, the are plenty of employers that will pay good money, and they are normally the ones who could give a fuck less about papers.
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 13, 2012, at 23:13, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

=

You were blunt and honest, which weaklings may not like (heh, some may even consider it cruel:p). A true Satanist must be strong hence he or she will only be more motivated to work upon his or her development.

I used 'Draconian' in a positive way, and this is the way I usually do it. Life is harsh, but it is genuine devotion to self-empowerment and the Gods that allow us to survive where those to whom Satanism is a label to promote themselves fall.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

In Texas at least, that's where the good oil field jobs are, and Alaska. But then again you can get an easy degree in geology and make twice that. I don't imagine Shannon would be working in the oil field, you know it's like 100% male.
I'm familiar with the oil field, it sounds like you're exaggerating a bit to make a point.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stephen Hardee <stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

Well, considering I'm making between $60,000 - $70,000 a year, working in the oil field, not having to kiss anyone's ass, just turned 18, and I don't have my high school diploma, College would be a waste of time, but that's just me. And oil and natural gas companies don't stop for anyone or anything, they have their slow times, but if you work well, you have your job. Plus, it keeps me strong and in shape. I believe college is a complete waste of time, the are plenty of employers that will pay good money, and they are normally the ones who could give a fuck less about papers.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm in a community college.  It's very hands on. Similar to a voc school, but higher levels of info, science, and math.
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 11:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: COLLEGE?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

The Gods are loving and we are loving by being a bit 'harsh' sometimes. Petting someone's ass eternally and they get nowhere, they are nothing and they will truly be unhappy since the purpose of this is to get stronger, more powerful and become a master of yourself. I know some people will be calling me an asshole in the groups, although I do what I do because I love Satan. I mirror the behavior that the Gods have towards me. They are loving, they take care of me, they push me to my limits and sometimes beyond that and in sometimes, I get 'harsh' lessons, something that I'm partially used to. Only that way we can uphold some ethics and foundations of our religion, which is strength through joy and of course the opposite, joy through strength. Both applied and you have a happy life where you steer the wheel and go to perfection.

Lol I don't like going into depth about me me me, but I am explaining why I am like this, hoping that I won't be called an ass. But I don't care anyways, though others may get it too and blend some things into their own behavior which MAY or MAY NOT prove useful. Up to them. I too get to understand a lot from others here, their experiences, by observing etc. This is extremely helpful.

Now if someone calls me rude because they expect me to behave like a xian preacher and pet ass 24/7 then I don't care. If someone gets my meaning they will realize I'm not an a-hole. We share what we know, and what WORKS here. By having a strong attitude and tender/loving AFTER I make happen what I should, I noticed that I love myself more. True love can't bloom in lazyness. You have to work with both on yourself and Satan. So there are times I fail, only to come back and pushing more, learned something. There are times I don't fail and these times I pat myself on the back. That builds a strong character, where you really love who you are, not just feeling nice about yourself. Feeling proud and feeling happy get interconnected down the road. Thank you for your input SiguardDraconis ;). I appriciate.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

You were blunt and honest, which weaklings may not like (heh, some may even consider it cruel:p). A true Satanist must be strong hence he or she will only be more motivated to work upon his or her development.

I used 'Draconian' in a positive way, and this is the way I usually do it. Life is harsh, but it is genuine devotion to self-empowerment and the Gods that allow us to survive where those to whom Satanism is a label to promote themselves fall.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Awesome we need people like you in all fields of practice.Good for you.Keep up the good work you have the right idea.SS with degrees are taken more seriouslly and can effect the world in a more positive way.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 6:16:58 AM

<td val[/IMG]   You may need to play along with the kike bullshit so you can have a 'legitimate' front while you destroy their system from within by restoring your chosen field to it's pagan roots. I will show you what I mean in my case;

I am currently in my second year of university studying for a bachelors of science in Psychology, aiming to go for a PhD in Clinical Psychology. Now A LOT of Psychology nowadays is kike infested but with my end goal of running of private practice, I can help kick-start restoring Psychology to what it was, the supreme Satanic knowledge and applications of the soul, body and mind.

People would be more likely to follow the words of somebody on a higher level (doctorate studies) than someone they perceive as on the same level (college or highschool) or below (no proper education) in this exceptional case. However, in my opinion of workforce dynamics, experience is more valuable than schooling. I'd rather hire someone who has worked a certain job for 10 years + than someone with a degree in that field.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] W e l c o m e J e r r y .

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: COLLEGE?
Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 5:19:41 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Welcome brothers and sisters. My name is jerry. I joined this site today. Im a reborn satanist. I left the fuckin dogmatic christian life style a while back. Shannon I understand what ur saying. I have a bacheolors degree in psychology. Its a tough decision because the jobs in the field follow the herd mindset. You have to suscribe to their fuckin brainless mindset and doctrines knowing most in the fied are full of shit. Im currently searching for some other avenue. Its difficult to find something in todays society that fits our mindset. If u need any advice let me know. Hail satan..
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 9:13 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

Thanks Shannon, Your better off staying out of debt right now. Even if that means working a blue collar job, atleast they usually have on the job training.

Kevin, you and others 2 cents are what I appreciate. :) thank you as well. I thought exactly about what you said but just wanted to hear others. You are also very right. the reason I don't want to go to 'college' is because its crap nowadays and all it does is empty your pockets and for now makes no sense to devote all time to given the way the world and economy is...

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 9:43 PM EDT kvnfidler wrote:

Kevin

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Yes Timothy, yes. We need to start gaining physical power. Without this how can we pave the path for our own Reign? Everyone will do their parts and we will gain ground. As Father Satan gains power and our side the wheel will turn. Faster. From all casts of society. 'Educated' or not our people need to gain power. Personally I envision running my bussiness and hiring only Gentiles paying them high as fuck, all of them owning the best homes and getting them in the bussiness, doing my best and them in turn giving their best. Thats what they deserve. Of course if they are all Satanists we will work both in the occult and in the physical sense. This way the job will be fun, responsible and people will be happy. From there on there can be expansion that is not limited to anything, and of course personal happiness. No bosses and shit, just someone who assigns things to people and thats it. If the money system survives...Thats the thing. If not, the same thing only through other means. Maybe payments will happen with energy workings or whatever, from someone to someone else. Whatever the case leading like an asshole can't happen, why does the working class have to suffer so much? People who work should all have the things they want and work is NOT slavery. Its contribution to the self and society.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

You may need to play along with the kike bullshit so you can have a 'legitimate' front while you destroy their system from within by restoring your chosen field to it's pagan roots. I will show you what I mean in my case;

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

A lot of time having a business is as basically simple as finding or creating a demand and filling the supply and expanding that base.  My great uncle started life off the farm as a steel worker and went into the small business world from there and was successful because he had the basic sense for it and desire to be successful. Same with my other great uncle who ran a successful construction business. He was from the working class pool and didn't have an advanced education. He knew his trade and had the instinct. My Grandfathers where the same. Both had the right intelligence, attitude and talents to apply their trades and become successful in their lifes.  A friend of mine paid big loan bucks to take business in College and he told me it was a lot of bullshit mixed with common sense. And of course all the professors themselves never had run or started a business of any kind. Virgins teaching about sex. Today due to the dip-blow-blah, milling. They sell you some bullshit that you need advanced post secondary skrewl$$$ to be able to even pick your nose. Let alone wipe your ass or run a business. The simple has been relayed as complex that the genius of marketing skrewling for screwing [you]. Of course the jew banks are right there to snag some sucker at 19 with no money into a quarter million dollar debt for skrewl. Then they get a buried in a dozen other high debts and waiting tables to survive and no career. Because there never was one for "Social Theory Of insert general important sounding title here." And charge $$$ for.  Take that as a lesson in creating a demand with smart marketing then filling it with suckers.  Learn and master your trade [that you should have the talent for] and go from there. Don't get sucked into the bullshit. People like Timothy can make post secondary work because he knows what he wants and is working to obtain his trade papers [degree]. He has a reason and goal. When I was in College most people didn't even know why they where they other then "it was the thing to do" because they where told to. So they fall into all the traps and fail.  When you understand University/College as Trade School and thats it. Hopefully your perception from there will steer you in the right direction.  
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 7:19:05 AM

Yes Timothy, yes. We need to start gaining physical power. Without this how can we pave the path for our own Reign? Everyone will do their parts and we will gain ground. As Father Satan gains power and our side the wheel will turn. Faster. From all casts of society. 'Educated' or not our people need to gain power. Personally I envision running my bussiness and hiring only Gentiles paying them high as fuck, all of them owning the best homes and getting them in the bussiness, doing my best and them in turn giving their best. Thats what they deserve. Of course if they are all Satanists we will work both in the occult and in the physical sense. This way the job will be fun, responsible and people will be happy. From there on there can be expansion that is not limited to anything, and of course personal happiness. No bosses and shit, just someone who assigns things to people and thats it. If the money system survives...Thats the thing. If not, the same thing only through other means. Maybe payments will happen with energy workings or whatever, from someone to someone else. Whatever the case leading like an asshole can't happen, why does the working class have to suffer so much? People who work should all have the things they want and work is NOT slavery. Its contribution to the self and society.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Thanks for all the responses and opinions my dear brethren <3 Let's all do our part to shape this world satanic.

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 9:39 AM EDT Don Danko wrote:

A lot of time having a business is as basically simple as finding or creating a demand and filling the supply and expanding that base.

My great uncle started life off the farm as a steel worker and went into the small business world from there and was successful because he had the basic sense for it and desire to be successful. Same with my other great uncle who ran a successful construction business. He was from the working class pool and didn't have an advanced education. He knew his trade and had the instinct. My Grandfathers where the same. Both had the right intelligence, attitude and talents to apply their trades and become successful in their lifes.

A friend of mine paid big loan bucks to take business in College and he told me it was a lot of bullshit mixed with common sense. And of course all the professors themselves never had run or started a business of any kind. Virgins teaching about sex.

Today due to the dip-blow-blah, milling. They sell you some bullshit that you need advanced post secondary skrewl$$$ to be able to even pick your nose. Let alone wipe your ass or run a business. The simple has been relayed as complex that the genius of marketing skrewling for screwing [you]. Of course the jew banks are right there to snag some sucker at 19 with no money into a quarter million dollar debt for skrewl. Then they get a buried in a dozen other high debts and waiting tables to survive and no career. Because there never was one for "Social Theory Of insert general important sounding title here." And charge $$$ for.

Take that as a lesson in creating a demand with smart marketing then filling it with suckers.

Learn and master your trade [that you should have the talent for] and go from there. Don't get sucked into the bullshit. People like Timothy can make post secondary work because he knows what he wants and is working to obtain his trade papers [degree]. He has a reason and goal. When I was in College most people didn't even know why they where they other then "it was the thing to do" because they where told to. So they fall into all the traps and fail.

When you understand University/College as Trade School and thats it. Hopefully your perception from there will steer you in the right direction.

Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 7:19:05 AM

Yes Timothy, yes. We need to start gaining physical power. Without this how can we pave the path for our own Reign? Everyone will do their parts and we will gain ground. As Father Satan gains power and our side the wheel will turn. Faster. From all casts of society. 'Educated' or not our people need to gain power. Personally I envision running my bussiness and hiring only Gentiles paying them high as fuck, all of them owning the best homes and getting them in the bussiness, doing my best and them in turn giving their best. Thats what they deserve. Of course if they are all Satanists we will work both in the occult and in the physical sense. This way the job will be fun, responsible and people will be happy. From there on there can be expansion that is not limited to anything, and of course personal happiness. No bosses and shit, just someone who assigns things to people and thats it. If the money system survives...Thats the thing. If not, the same thing
only through other means. Maybe payments will happen with energy workings or whatever, from someone to someone else. Whatever the case leading like an asshole can't happen, why does the working class have to suffer so much? People who work should all have the things they want and work is NOT slavery. Its contribution to the self and society.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

I'm not exaggerating, and I'm not saying she would just making a point about there being plenty of good jobs without creating the debt.

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 14, 2012, at 11:07, "ch_3_coo" <ch_3_coo@... wrote:
  In Texas at least, that's where the good oil field jobs are, and Alaska. But then again you can get an easy degree in geology and make twice that. I don't imagine Shannon would be working in the oil field, you know it's like 100% male.
I'm familiar with the oil field, it sounds like you're exaggerating a bit to make a point.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Stephen Hardee <stephenchristopherhardee7494@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

=

I agree with always putting your serpentine workouts and power meditations first but satanism is about knowledge as well. My opinion is if there anything you like to study then go for it. Some of these studies might even help you understand more about Satanism like for example Mathematics and Physical Science (physics). Dont bash anything thats good for you but just make sure you know WHAT IS good for you.

with that being said, if you know you can handle both school and Spiritual workings on a daily basis then go for it Shannon. These are my opinions and of course it is up to you to make a choice.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!

[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 11:19 AM

The Gods are loving and we are loving by being a bit 'harsh' sometimes. Petting someone's ass eternally and they get nowhere, they are nothing and they will truly be unhappy since the purpose of this is to get stronger, more powerful and become a master of yourself. I know some people will be calling me an asshole in the groups, although I do what I do because I love Satan. I mirror the behavior that the Gods have towards me. They are loving, they take care of me, they push me to my limits and sometimes beyond that and in sometimes, I get 'harsh' lessons, something that I'm partially used to. Only that way we can uphold some ethics and foundations of our religion, which is strength through joy and of course the opposite, joy through strength. Both applied and you have a happy life where you steer the wheel and go to perfection.

Lol I don't like going into depth about me me me, but I am explaining why I am like this, hoping that I won't be called an ass. But I don't care anyways, though others may get it too and blend some things into their own behavior which MAY or MAY NOT prove useful. Up to them. I too get to understand a lot from others here, their experiences, by observing etc. This is extremely helpful.

Now if someone calls me rude because they expect me to behave like a xian preacher and pet ass 24/7 then I don't care. If someone gets my meaning they will realize I'm not an a-hole. We share what we know, and what WORKS here. By having a strong attitude and tender/loving AFTER I make happen what I should, I noticed that I love myself more. True love can't bloom in lazyness. You have to work with both on yourself and Satan. So there are times I fail, only to come back and pushing more, learned something. There are times I don't fail and these times I pat myself on the back. That builds a strong character, where you really love who you are, not just feeling nice about yourself. Feeling proud and feeling happy get interconnected down the road. Thank you for your input SiguardDraconis ;). I appriciate.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

I'll weigh in on this as well.
You've been given lots of good advice and lots to consider.
Overall, if a person has the money to pay for it, it can help. If it requires debt, I'd think very long and hard about it.
As others have said, pursuing education on your own is very valuable. That is after all, what we are doing here.
Pursuing education for the sake of learning, is more beneficial than pursuing it for a job in my opinion. As the world turns and changes, jobs that are in vogue today might not be tomorrow.
One thing is true, it is still possible in the US to start and run a business and prosper - if you choose wisely. This does not need a degree. If you are inclined towards business, consider this option. 
If a career is more what you have in mind, you have to weigh the pros and cons of the degree, money/debt/time and what it could do for you.

On Sep 13, 2012, at 4:49 PM, Draco Majinn <xxrygelxx@... wrote:
  To weigh up the pro's and con's for you Shannon, on the one hand you you will meet lots of new people and have a fun time living the student life and there is always the chance a good career could become of it. You will definitately be expanding your career prospects in some ways.
But on the other hand you could get into a lot of debt from the loans, (one of the kikes favorite weapons) there is no absolute guarantee that college will lead to a good job after, plus the time you spend at college will mean you will miss out on working, which could be used to save up more money.
If you do decide to go it'd probably be best to begin next year when Jupiter (the planet of higher education) has left it's sign of detriment Gemini and entered Cancer it's sign of exhaltation, then you could also perform a Jupiter working for success and positive experiences in higher education.

HAIL SATAN!!

I am in my fourth year of university studying for a bachelor of science in Biology. Alot of science is kike invested, including those who peer-review and publish important scientific papers.

My goal is the same as yours, to restore science(in this case Biology) to its original Satanic essence.

At the moment I have some setbacks to deal with, including an extra 3000 euros to college money. This is because of the extra year I need to finish my bachelor biology. I don't even want to think about the study financing debt.

This is my case though, I don't study as much as they recommend. I like to focus on all aspects of my life. Music is of great importance to me too, as is working out. My time managing skills are actually abit off, regardless of having lots of earth element.
Ofcourse being a dedicated SS is always my top priority.

Hail Satan !!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back