Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

COLLEGE?

Couldn't have said that better myself. 
Spot on Don. 
Like it is said, those who can't teach, those who can, do. 
If teachers of business were all that good, they'd be doing it.  (some, a very few can and are doing it, most know good and well they can't.)

On Sep 15, 2012, at 7:39 AM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

A lot of time having a business is as basically simple as finding or creating a demand and filling the supply and expanding that base.  My great uncle started life off the farm as a steel worker and went into the small business world from there and was successful because he had the basic sense for it and desire to be successful. Same with my other great uncle who ran a successful construction business. He was from the working class pool and didn't have an advanced education. He knew his trade and had the instinct. My Grandfathers where the same. Both had the right intelligence, attitude and talents to apply their trades and become successful in their lifes.  A friend of mine paid big loan bucks to take business in College and he told me it was a lot of bullshit mixed with common sense. And of course all the professors themselves never had run or started a business of any kind. Virgins teaching about sex. Today due to the dip-blow-blah, milling. They sell you some bullshit that you need advanced post secondary skrewl$$$ to be able to even pick your nose. Let alone wipe your ass or run a business. The simple has been relayed as complex that the genius of marketing skrewling for screwing [you]. Of course the jew banks are right there to snag some sucker at 19 with no money into a quarter million dollar debt for skrewl. Then they get a buried in a dozen other high debts and waiting tables to survive and no career. Because there never was one for "Social Theory Of insert general important sounding title here." And charge $$$ for.  Take that as a lesson in creating a demand with smart marketing then filling it with suckers.  Learn and master your trade [that you should have the talent for] and go from there. Don't get sucked into the bullshit. People like Timothy can make post secondary work because he knows what he wants and is working to obtain his trade papers [degree]. He has a reason and goal. When I was in College most people didn't even know why they where they other then "it was the thing to do" because they where told to. So they fall into all the traps and fail.  When you understand University/College as Trade School and thats it. Hopefully your perception from there will steer you in the right direction.  
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 7:19:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: COLLEGE?

Yes Timothy, yes. We need to start gaining physical power. Without this how can we pave the path for our own Reign? Everyone will do their parts and we will gain ground. As Father Satan gains power and our side the wheel will turn. Faster. From all casts of society. 'Educated' or not our people need to gain power. Personally I envision running my bussiness and hiring only Gentiles paying them high as fuck, all of them owning the best homes and getting them in the bussiness, doing my best and them in turn giving their best. Thats what they deserve. Of course if they are all Satanists we will work both in the occult and in the physical sense. This way the job will be fun, responsible and people will be happy. From there on there can be expansion that is not limited to anything, and of course personal happiness. No bosses and shit, just someone who assigns things to people and thats it. If the money system survives...Thats the thing. If not, the same thing only through other means. Maybe payments will happen with energy workings or whatever, from someone to someone else. Whatever the case leading like an asshole can't happen, why does the working class have to suffer so much? People who work should all have the things they want and work is NOT slavery. Its contribution to the self and society.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

You may need to play along with the kike bullshit so you can have a 'legitimate' front while you destroy their system from within by restoring your chosen field to it's pagan roots. I will show you what I mean in my case;

I am currently in my second year of university studying for a bachelors of science in Psychology, aiming to go for a PhD in Clinical Psychology. Now A LOT of Psychology nowadays is kike infested but with my end goal of running of private practice, I can help kick-start restoring Psychology to what it was, the supreme Satanic knowledge and applications of the soul, body and mind.

People would be more likely to follow the words of somebody on a higher level (doctorate studies) than someone they perceive as on the same level (college or highschool) or below (no proper education) in this exceptional case. However, in my opinion of workforce dynamics, experience is more valuable than schooling. I'd rather hire someone who has worked a certain job for 10 years + than someone with a degree in that field.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Well I was thinking should I go...? I mean my family said I should go but I don't know I feel like it will be a waste of time. All thhat I know about this kike system and the economy and all that. I see it as a waste of time. Should I though?? I feel like all I should worry about now is working and attaining some kind of economic stability rto have money to survive. Schooling has become a business and all school is good for is training and getting papers. People self taught themselves centuries ago and I have learned so much more being out of school then being in school. Universal education sucks and is detrimental. So I just wanted to hear what you guys think..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back