Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

coffee is harmful to the pineal gland?

Wotanwarrior

I read in some place that coffee is bad for the pineal gland and I really like the coffee and I take daily is that true or false? and is it true that I can infunsion product or a substitute?

You can have coffee in moderation, two cups of coffee a day would be fine. If you drink more than 4 cups a day then it's bad for you. It's like red wine, you could have a glass or two a day but not enough to get drunk then you take away from it's benefits. So coffee is fine as long as you drink it in moderation.     Hail Satan

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM, darkheavy66669 <darkheavy66669@... wrote:
  I read in some place that coffee is bad for the pineal gland and I really like the coffee and I take daily is that true or false? and is it true that I can infunsion product or a substitute?

--
overt enemy

From what I know both flouride and other highly strong chemicals do not interact well with the pineal gland. However, if you train your spirit it will not matter, as you grow stronger, the problematic effects of such chemicals will become less and less. So what I recommend is simply train your spirit, because there has been so much chemicals put in foods and even the water, that even if you wanted to avoid it, it would be rather difficult. At least if you empower your spirit the effects will diminish, and so it won't matter whether or not you consume chemicals.

Hail Father Enki and the Gods & Goddesses of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkheavy66669" <darkheavy66669@... wrote:

Furthermore, if you are looking for a caffeine substitute, I recommend tea with no more than two sugars. The Ancient Cultures such as those in China and Japan have drank a lot of tea. I think it may be due to it having a heating effect on the body, it dries and warms up the body. I have found that it is great for enlivening the solar chakra, and helps in making the Astral Body more able to emit energy. It makes sense because heat, and outward emission are both analogous to the fire element, i.e. they are masculine aspects. I have found it works best if it is hot tea. I simply buy tea bags, boil some water, and make a cup of tea a day. Though, I do wish to try fresh tea some day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkheavy66669" <darkheavy66669@... wrote:

Why won't it matter "whether or not you consume chemicals"? I think it does matter.If you can clarify what you meant by that last part, thanks. From: jhd4412 <jhdea11@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:03:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: coffee is harmful to the pineal gland?

From what I know both flouride and other highly strong chemicals do not interact well with the pineal gland. However, if you train your spirit it will not matter, as you grow stronger, the problematic effects of such chemicals will become less and less. So what I recommend is simply train your spirit, because there has been so much chemicals put in foods and even the water, that even if you wanted to avoid it, it would be rather difficult. At least if you empower your spirit the effects will diminish, and so it won't matter whether or not you consume chemicals.

Being sufficiently empowered energetic-ally, or spiritually increases resistance. But more than that, higher or stronger energy fields absorb and dilute other weaker energy fields, making the weaker energy fields take on the qualities of the stronger fields. This is analogous to how a stronger person can easily push around a weaker one. Everything is simply energy in a certain rate of vibration, kept in a form by a form of pressure and other energetic interactions. So, if you empower yourself spiritually enough you will eventually reach a state where you are vastly less influenced by other things that would normally effect you negatively.
Of course, taking in enough chemicals can harm you, but if you are sufficiently empowered it is apt to simply be diluted and in a sense transmuted by your own energy fields, making it much less apt to affect you negatively.

Hail Father Enki and the Gods and Goddesses of Duat

I would say any sort of caffeine or drug/chemical/artificial ingredient used to give you a pick-me-up is running the risk of damaging your nerves, or more so, depending on the potency of the stimulant.

Try breathing in more white-gold energy instead, if you need more energy to stay awake or such. Keep your mind focused. If you just like the taste of it, try drinking decaf.

There is a book you may want to read called "Caffeine Blues" I have not got a copy of it yet but I read a synopsis of it and it says that over the long term it also burns out your adrenal glands.

There is no doubt coffee is addictive. It has become an accepted addiction - quite simply most of the world is addicted to coffee. The author also asserts that because of this, researchers are reluctant to take a really hard look at coffee. Make what you want of this.

My guess is that it is probably not a good thing to introduce to your body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sammydavis.1666" <sammydavis.1666@... wrote:

I would say any sort of caffeine or drug/chemical/artificial ingredient used to give you a pick-me-up is running the risk of damaging your nerves, or more so, depending on the potency of the stimulant.

Try breathing in more white-gold energy instead, if you need more energy to stay awake or such. Keep your mind focused. If you just like the taste of it, try drinking decaf.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkheavy66669" <darkheavy66669@ wrote:

Mate Herb is also amazing, mainly if drink it hot, as Chimarrão http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(beverage)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

Furthermore, if you are looking for a caffeine substitute, I recommend tea with no more than two sugars. The Ancient Cultures such as those in China and Japan have drank a lot of tea. I think it may be due to it having a heating effect on the body, it dries and warms up the body. I have found that it is great for enlivening the solar chakra, and helps in making the Astral Body more able to emit energy. It makes sense because heat, and outward emission are both analogous to the fire element, i.e. they are masculine aspects. I have found it works best if it is hot tea. I simply buy tea bags, boil some water, and make a cup of tea a day. Though, I do wish to try fresh tea some day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkheavy66669" <darkheavy66669@ wrote:

Thank you for the clarification. Hail Satan!
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:53:54 PM

Being sufficiently empowered energetic-ally, or spiritually increases resistance. But more than that, higher or stronger energy fields absorb and dilute other weaker energy fields, making the weaker energy fields take on the qualities of the stronger fields. This is analogous to how a stronger person can easily push around a weaker one. Everything is simply energy in a certain rate of vibration, kept in a form by a form of pressure and other energetic interactions. So, if you empower yourself spiritually enough you will eventually reach a state where you are vastly less influenced by other things that would normally effect you negatively.
Of course, taking in enough chemicals can harm you, but if you are sufficiently empowered it is apt to simply be diluted and in a sense transmuted by your own energy fields, making it much less apt to affect you negatively.

No problem Magus Immortalis. This is most likely one of the reasons, why the Gods are so powerful.

Hail Father Enki

Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 15:40:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: coffee is harmful to the pineal gland?

Thank you for the clarification. Hail Satan!
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:53:54 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back