Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cobra breath?

http://www.ehow.com/m/how_2322034_do-co ... rcise.html. The cobra breathe is powerful. Make sure you have no blockages in your chakras before doing it for best results. The rune Thurisaz can be vibrated into the chakras to take away blockages. Vibrate the rune Thurisaz into each chakra for about 2 weeks each.Or for how long you feel is neccessary.

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 6:22 PM EST lordenki1223 wrote:

Sitkari [Serpent Hissing Breath] is cobra breath if no, where can i find it?

Thanks

Let's not forget that this cobra breath can also be used for all 3 chakra sets (spine, center, front) and not just the spine.

Also, the strength of the energy that comes from the cobra breath is determined by the strength of your bioelectricity. So it's nearly unnecessary to be doing the cobra breath if you haven't developed some strong bioelectricity. After 1 year of consistent power meditation, the cobra breath truly becomes a very very powerful tool. Otherwise without strong bioelectricity, you would be wasting your time using the cobra breath for it won't have much impact on transforming the soul with it's sexual energy.

But if you have at least 1 year of power meditation under your belt, I HIGHLY recommend doing a few cobra breaths on each chakra set each day or every other day, find some consistent pattern. This will seriously speed up progress towards Kundalini.

For those with the stone, the cobra breath can be redirected into it to feed the stone the sexual energy, and thus in return the stone will work to circulate that energy throughout your soul, this is VERY powerful.

I would advise not to rely on the cobra breath for 'empowerment' despite it's great power, because it's in essence truly the energy of 'transformation', thus should be looked at as taking steps towards Kundalini outside of your normal consistent power meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

http://www.ehow.com/m/how_2322034_do-co ... rcise.html. The cobra breathe is powerful. Make sure you have no blockages in your chakras before doing it for best results. The rune Thurisaz can be vibrated into the chakras to take away blockages. Vibrate the rune Thurisaz into each chakra for about 2 weeks each.Or for how long you feel is neccessary.

Thanks

Thanks alot

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks

I looked up breathing exercises on the JoS meditations section to find details on that but the only thing close I found is the snake hissing breath.
Funny thing about that one is I caught myself randomly doing the snake hissing breath for years and never knew why but kept doing it because it felt good.
I always knew how to do many breathing exercises and the yogic hummning breath ever since I was a little kid so I attribute that to past life knowledge.

But what is the Cobra breath? Is that the same thing as the hissing snake breath or something different?
I see alot of people talking about it but nothing on how to actually do it.
It'd be great if someone could explain it for me and the rest of the group. Thanks

HAIL SATAN

Cobra breath? Do you mean breath of fire? Like the Kundalini yoga thing? I honestly have never heard of it. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 30, 2015, at 13:13, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I looked up breathing exercises on the JoS meditations section to find details on that but the only thing close I found is the snake hissing breath.
Funny thing about that one is I caught myself randomly doing the snake hissing breath for years and never knew why but kept doing it because it felt good.
I always knew how to do many breathing exercises and the yogic hummning breath ever since I was a little kid so I attribute that to past life knowledge.

But what is the Cobra breath? Is that the same thing as the hissing snake breath or something different?
I see alot of people talking about it but nothing on how to actually do it.
It'd be great if someone could explain it for me and the rest of the group. Thanks

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back