Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Clogged nose and mucus in the throat

[email protected]

Hello!

My nose has always  been clogged. It will always clog at least once a day and for the past few years I've used Olynth to battle that. It helps, my nose gets unclogged after like 20 seconds.
But Olyinth isn't a permanent solution. I'm wondering if there are any natural remedies to help me get rid of this problem. Most of the time my nose gets clogged when I go to sleep and I can't fall asleep if one or both my nostrils are clogged.

As for my throat, It's kinda weird I don't cough and I feel like that mucus gets in my throat from my nose. My throat rarely feels "clean" as in mucus free.

The only time It feels normal is when I wake up and well, I don't cough up the mucus I (I don't know the english word for this) do "KGGGHK" and I spit the nasty stuff out and my throat feels "empty", but that feeling passes rather quickly.

I want to point out that my mucus is 95% of the time clear, no yellow or brown stuff. I think the only time it' not clear is in the morning, right after I wake up.

I've been to the doctor and told her about my nose and throat and she said that I have above average excretion of ooze(I don't remember how she called it) she said It's because of allergies, but I find It ridiculous that I have this problem all year round. I mean the only time I feel like I have the problem with allergies is in the spring I don't really know why since I'm not allergic to pollen.

I'm allergic to dust, but I make sure that my house is clear of it. I'm also allergic to house dust mites. I've never had any problem with mites since I use dust mite-proof encasements to mattress, pillow, and duvet.
And I'm allergic to wormwood root(I don't think I've even seen wormwood plant let alone It's root). That plant is nowere near the place I live.
So the bottom line is is there any natural medicine or some adivce to help me with these problems? Hopefully permanently.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

What you have described is cold damp.

This probably arises from digestive energy insufficiency being unable to properly transform foods.

Is your diet full of heavy foods such as raw and unprepared foods or dairy and other high fat content things?

I don't eat much raw foods, I probably eat less than what would be considered healthy. But, I do eat a lot of dairy products. I eat food with high fat content at least once a week. Essentially my diet is chicken, pasta, french fries, red meat and decent amount of fruit and nuts. I don't eat much vegetables.

Raw fruit and nuts are very heavy, and difficult to digest, as is dairy.

You need to allow your digestion some easier to digest foods and breaks from heavy, difficult food.

No amount of raw food is healthy as far as I am concerned, except where one has a very robust and excessive digestive system.

Cooked vegetables and slow cooked meats, foods which are moderately spiced, dry foods such as grains (but not fermented as in breads).

Avoiding dairy and alcohol and raw foods overall, foods with heavy oil content especially raw oils (as in legumes) as these are more difficult to digest as they require input from all aspects of the biliary tree rather than just one or two.

Well, I guess It's time to buy a slow cooker then.
I didn't expect that food would be the cause of the problem.

I don't drink alcohol at all and I don't like raw vegetables, but I like fruits
So I should completly avoid using dairy products, raw food, nuts or is it okay to eat those things from time to time?

Is it okay to eat fruit at least once a day?
As for the bread, there is this shop which sells bread without yeast. Is that okay to eat?

Yeast is a natural thing that makes the bread rise.
If it is not in there they either used baking soda or some other chemical to make it rise. Even a vitamin C tablet is said to work.

There are pressurized pans for meats such a rundersukade which is really muscly/tendon rich flesh and needs to be cooked for a long time.

What you need to do is not completely cut these things out but reduce them.

The foods I mentioned will give your digestion a break so that it has time to recover and begin transporting fluids properly again instead of just dumping all the improperly processed fluid in the lung which is the source of continual phlegm congestion.

Unleavened bread is ok but I was more getting at grains such as millet, pearl barley and corn flour etc.

All the additional processing of bread makes it quite a heavy food in the end and not really suitable when there is a lot of phlegm.

That kinda sucks.

I think I have the same issue as OP (nose clogged, breathing issue, fatigue)... but if I cut out all the foods you mentioned, I’d be left with cooked vegetables and nothing else.

I suppose... at least I don’t drink alcohol, that probably exacerbates the problems.

Thanks guys! I'll wait a little bit for discounts on a good pressure cooker, there should be holiday discounts pretty soon. I wanted to ask you, is it okay to roast some vegetables like bell peppers or eggplants?

If i don't mistake, in Maxine's audio for opening the crown chakra she's talks about that problem. In my experience also the THOTH  and AMON(more precisely MMM sound)  vibration helped me to clear my one clogged nostril.

The herb, Thyme acts as a natural expectorant. While you are reducing your damp foods, you can make a tea or ad it to your food. It also has other good properties such as a natural lung cleaner and good antiseptic.
High Priestess Shannon

I am no expert on smoothies but often you add water or almond milk or something similar and the fruit in there.

Even though the surface of the fruit is bigger this drink is often still cold. If you buy it somewhere or store it, its always cold. And I think that it also was kinda the point to not ingest so many cold or hard to digest things..

@Taol
Well yes. I already changed my diet pretty drastically. But, since It's not healthy to completely ignore fruit I'm just looking for the best way for me to take it. I think I will be fine If eat some fruit once a week.

It does not appear to be very known to cook fruit here.
So I was wondering, would you have any recipies for that?

Apples can be stewed by simply peeling them, cutting them and adding them to boiling water with a pinch of sugar or honey and cinnamon.

Simmer until the apple is tender.

I don't have alot of experience cooking anything other than apples so maybe someone else has more to add here but as I eat alot of green apples in the above way to support good liver function, on account of the green apple sour flavor and colour, this is what I have to share in regard to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back