Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cleansing The Aura

laerwolf

Can someone please tell me what colors i can use to cleanse my aura. I just joined this beliefe and i dont know exactally what i can use

You can use white gold as this is very powerful and reflective. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Cleansing The Aura

Can someone please tell me what colors i can use to cleanse my aura. I just joined this beliefe and i dont know exactally what i can use

At times visualization is practically impossible for me. I was thinking of doing energy work such as aura/chakra cleansing in 3rd person. I could almost visualize myself sitting next to myself and...like shooting a beam of white light at myself through my right hand. Does anyone know if this would be effective? Thanx.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:51:02 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cleansing The Aura
  Did you read the page on the site about that?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "laerwolf" <laerwolf@... wrote:

Hey use white gold or white. sometimes i use a cleansing fire :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:26:19 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

A cleansing fire, please explain

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

When I clean my aura i imagine and put a cleansing burning fire to burn all negativity off my aura and chakras. Just put a fire. I feel the heat i smell it, i put all my senses in it. it works for me it usually is a white gold cleansing fire.
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:29:56 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cleansing The Aura

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I do this as well.

I see my room as enclosed space of intense white energy. I visualize myself producing steam as the light burns away any and all negative energies.

The important thing to do, as mentioned, is to be creative. How would u like to imagine urself being cleansed?

When I clean my aura i imagine and put a cleansing burning fire to burn all negativity off my aura and chakras. Just put a fire. I feel the heat i smell it, i put all my senses in it. it works for me it usually is a white gold cleansing fire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Sounds good, Shannon. I've used fire also. I feel "cleaner" when I use fire and I feel secured that I'm not missing any spots but I'm still trying to perfect my visualization of the white-gold. Sometimes I have a little trouble with that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I breath in white light from the sun instead of visualizing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

I do this as well.

I see my room as enclosed space of intense white energy. I visualize myself producing steam as the light burns away any and all negative energies.

The important thing to do, as mentioned, is to be creative. How would u like to imagine urself being cleansed?

Thanks Shannon, I like this ! It's very helpful :)

No problem :) The cleansing fire is a good exercise for visualization as well and soon you will probably feel the heat or some type of energy. It works well. It works better than white gold energy for me. But for my aura of protection I use white gold with a goldish hue and or gold specks. Brillaint power. A Good tip for cleaning the aura is to be in front of a bright light wih eyes closed and that will REALLY help you see and visualise the bright light! :) engulf yourself in it. Drown your soul in white gold light.
Date: Friday, September 30, 2011 1:28:04 am

Thanks Shannon, I like this ! It's very helpful :)

Can someone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back